- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106729 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #975 on: February 10, 2020, 08:15:55 pm »

Let's not leave a bloody message. But if we do it should be about how this guy is a murderer. Only the guilty need fear The Dragon.
Yes, if we cannot clean the blood, we might as well tell those who find it that the one we killed was a killer himself

Do any in tact statures have holes we can place glass pieces in?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 11, 2020, 06:19:55 am »

+1 To writing on the walls with blood.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #977 on: February 11, 2020, 08:23:06 am »

((I don't see any clear consensus beyond loot, so I'll go with that.))

You take some time to explore the area, quickly skimming through cupboards and drawers. You do find some interesting things hidden in corners or stuck to the ceiling of those containers. The results of your search net you 5 of those exploding balls (2 of those that emit a lot of light and noise, 2 of those that made that weird short-lived fog and 1 of a sort he didn't use against you), 2 of those machines that throw exploding balls when you get close to them and a medpack. You also take a couple of those colorful bottles. You can't read the label, but you like the color. Maybe they're the sort of thing Eiwhyl likes to drink. Even if they aren't, maybe they could fetch a good price if sold. You also find some food in the kitchen but you're not really hungry right now.

Items gained: 2 stun grenades, 2 fog? grenades, 1 ??? grenade, 2 grenade thrower mines, 1 medpack, 2 bottles of ???

You have some guesses about how those exploding things work, but you're not 100% certain, so you make sure to put them in your pack in a way that it's unlikely for their buttons to be pressed. You wouldn't want your pack to explode while walking down the street.

You then make your way upstairs. The second floor is divided into two areas, a work area and a sleeping/office area. The work area has various machines that can be used to create the sorts of statues you saw in this place. At least that is your guess, given that there's a half-finished statue left on a pedestal, surrounded by 3 mechanical arms holding bulky machines. You note that there's the victim's scent near one of those machines. Maybe she used it to make the statue she had on her? It would explain why it was so different compared to the kinds of statues you saw here. There's also sacks of sand-like material and rods of metal, raw materials you assume. Next to them you find a fun machine that when activated it floats a certain distance above the ground. Probably used to carry raw materials or finished statues. It is however too large to carry, so you leave it be for now.

The sleep area is comparatively simple. Just a bed, a desk and a console. The console is locked and refuses to show you anything. Some nearby containers have clothes in them. Some are colorful and smooth, others look more like the sort of sturdier, utilitarian clothing Eiwhyl likes to wear. Hmm, maybe those would count as loot? The desk is more interesting. You find a locked cupboard on it. You use your strength to pry it open and it explodes in your face. The blast of fire is surprising but your natural resistance to heat and quick reflexes manage to protect you from the worst of the damage. The contents of the cupboard on the other hand are not so lucky. You do your best to extinguish the fire as quickly as possible but to your chagrin, many of the credits contained inside as well as a datapad are turned into charred chunks of plastic and molten electronics.

Items gained: 175 credits (slightly burnt)

You check a nearby chronometer. Your exploration took you about 15 minutes. The fire within you has diminished somewhat but it's still burning strong.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hoard (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Known Locations (click to show/hide)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 11, 2020, 10:23:52 am »

Time to get out of here. Scrawl "MURDERER" on the wall real quick like we were planning, then we fly for Eiwhyl's!
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 11, 2020, 10:25:21 am »

Time to get out of here. Scrawl "MURDERER" on the wall real quick like we were planning, then we fly for Eiwhyl's!
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 11, 2020, 10:36:46 am »

+1
+1

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 11, 2020, 11:28:56 am »

Maybe we should go back and talk to that bartender again. So that at least someone knows all that happened.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 11, 2020, 11:36:53 am »

Maybe we should go back and talk to that bartender again. So that at least someone knows all that happened.
+1 Let's tell him we found her killer and that he won't be killing anyone anymore

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 11, 2020, 11:38:24 am »

And tell them what?   Why at all?
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 11, 2020, 11:41:49 am »

What Naturegirl said.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 11, 2020, 09:30:50 pm »

-1 to telling the bartender.  He can put the pieces together if he wants to know.  Be discreet about that.

+1 to writing Murderer in blood.  We should also add a tag.. we need a name if we're going to be a vigilante hero.

And as heroes have secret identities, it should be something that has nothing to do with dragons.

"Leaf."  Given that we haven't seen one, it should be pretty exotic.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 09:48:28 pm by Devastator »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 11, 2020, 09:38:37 pm »

-1 to telling the bartender.  He can put the pieces together if he wants to know.  Be discreet about that.

+1 to writing Murderer in blood.  We should also add a tag.. we need a name if we're going to be a vigilante hero.

And as heroes have secret identities, it should be something that has nothing to do with dragons.  Maybe "Black Mask" or something.
+ to this, name idea: Spider Snail

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 12, 2020, 04:25:35 am »

And as heroes have secret identities, it should be something that has nothing to do with dragons.
+1 Name idea: Black Shadow

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 12, 2020, 11:50:34 am »

Seconding "Leaf".

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher