- 1 (6.7%)
- 5 (33.3%)
- 6 (40%)
- 0 (0%)
Potato
- 3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 83

Author Topic: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]  (Read 106991 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Surviving in an Alien World [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #630 on: October 26, 2019, 04:53:37 am »

..How many?

(How many of the bad guys are there?)

Other than that.. well.. we shouldn't clip our claws, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 04:56:40 am by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: October 26, 2019, 05:54:56 am »

Bah, behavior unbecoming of Doctor Dragon.

Think about how we need to improve so that this doesn't happen again. If we were wiser, knew more of the world, maybe we could have found a better way.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: October 26, 2019, 07:10:13 am »

Think about how we need to improve so that this doesn't happen again. If we were wiser, knew more of the world, maybe we could have found a better way.
+1 Wise dragons make best doctors.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: October 26, 2019, 11:19:49 am »

+1 Wise dragons make best doctors.
+1

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: October 26, 2019, 01:24:42 pm »

I'm against a life of endless quiet contemplation.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: October 26, 2019, 01:50:21 pm »

This choice we just made? It may be the first of its kind, but it certainly won't be the last. We will come across more people like this-- people who've been hurt by the skullduggerous powers-that-be. Sooner or later, this fight will come to us, and to the people we care for... whether we're ready for it or not.

Still, we've bought ourselves some time sending Iseng'ela away like this. We can use that time.

Get to know Eiwhyl a little better. Get to know our family a little better. Learn all we can about this neighborhood, this city, this world.
Finally, above all: learn to fly.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: October 26, 2019, 01:51:43 pm »

This choice we just made? It may be the first of its kind, but it certainly won't be the last. We will come across more people like this-- people who've been hurt by the skullduggerous powers-that-be. Sooner or later, this fight will come to us, and to the people we care for... whether we're ready for it or not.

Still, we've bought ourselves some time sending Iseng'ela away like this. We can use that time.

Get to know Eiwhyl a little better. Get to know our family a little better. Learn all we can about this neighborhood, this city, this world.

+1

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: October 26, 2019, 02:07:27 pm »

+1
+1

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: October 26, 2019, 02:33:10 pm »

Yeah, that's much better.  So long as we're doing something, not just waiting for a solution to present itself.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: October 26, 2019, 04:50:09 pm »

+1
+1
+1
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: October 26, 2019, 05:56:07 pm »

+1
+1
+1
Yes. LEARN TO FLY!
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: October 26, 2019, 06:17:43 pm »

+1
+1
+1
Yes. LEARN TO FLY!

Dragofire

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified genius and snek lover.
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: October 26, 2019, 06:20:17 pm »

I have played that two hundred times, what with having nothing to do but read  books and use my chromebook in a mental hospital.
My Stuff
My Dragon Cave Scroll
We could just lie on all of our maps, or we could flood Europe.
The standard sense of Mario is that he won't murder someone but isn't good enough to not smash bugs. This is engraved into everyone’s mind.
There was one slight problem with the climb, and that was the spontaneous combustion.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: October 26, 2019, 06:54:31 pm »

I remember years ago there was a game that involved launching someone over Norway in a sort of flight game like that.  Can't remember the name, though.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 83