A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28855 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #210 on: June 18, 2019, 06:51:12 pm »

Well, someone needs to make a sun, or something else that makes light. To go along with the pickle, I recommend the Divine Refrigerator Bulb of Godliness.
Did I need to specify that the water has oxygen in it? If so, I have changed my post.
With these two things taken care of, why would the plants die?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 18, 2019, 07:02:45 pm »

Well, someone needs to make a sun, or something else that makes light. To go along with the pickle, I recommend the Divine Refrigerator Bulb of Godliness.
Did I need to specify that the water has oxygen in it? If so, I have changed my post.
They would get eaten to extinction..
I'm gonna make a star, but the star will not keep your delicious plants from getting eaten.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: June 18, 2019, 07:03:31 pm »

Quote from: Everybody
~snip~

:|

(-‸ლ)
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: June 18, 2019, 07:11:09 pm »

~snip~

(-‸ლ)

What does this mean? I know its representing a wink and a straight face, but what do they mean?

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: June 18, 2019, 07:21:27 pm »

I'm gonna make a star, but the star will not keep your delicious plants from getting eaten.
Yes, they get eaten, like plants do.
What makes you think the plants cannot just reproduce like plants do?
Is there something specific I am missing that would keep their reproduction rates up ahead of consumption?

~snip~

(-‸ლ)

What does this mean? I know its representing a wink and a straight face, but what do they mean?
That is a neutral face and a face palm. Still not entirely certain why Glass posted that though. Nothing here is particularly strange by Bay12 standards.
After all, immediately after he said he would make infrastrucure to support life, someone made life, not before he makes the infrastructure.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:25:40 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: June 18, 2019, 07:28:20 pm »

Firstly, they are meant to be eaten. Second, the next goal of Ultra Chungus is to create plump, tasty marine animal life to go with the leafy side dish. Something solid that you can easily broil or bake. Perhaps they can eat the seeds and spread the plant about, Ultra Chungus does not bother with such trivialities before breakfast.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: June 18, 2019, 07:44:22 pm »

Oh, right, I guess I didn't think as well as usual.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: June 18, 2019, 08:53:02 pm »

The fact that you named your god "Ultra Chungus" makes me want to drown the whole world in molten metal again.... (This is NOT an action: Just making it clear so we don't have that happen again :P)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: June 18, 2019, 08:56:42 pm »

Molten metal is an inedible substance, no matter how well you season it.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: June 18, 2019, 08:57:29 pm »

That's at least half of the point

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: June 18, 2019, 08:58:27 pm »

The fact that you named your god "Ultra Chungus" makes me want to drown the whole world in molten metal again.... (This is NOT an action: Just making it clear so we don't have that happen again :P)
I could preemptively make some of the life able to withstand lots of heat...also not an action, yet

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: June 18, 2019, 09:21:29 pm »

Balanced ecosystems? What are those? Also I have begun the act of writing an update, so feel free to talk, but that's it for actions.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: June 19, 2019, 12:13:46 pm »

That's at least half of the point

This means we are more than half friends. Hooray!

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2019, 12:40:30 pm »

Act 1: A Universe Reborn
In the beginning, there was nothing, until the gods decided to start making shit again.

Asrieth was the first to act. They desired to see a large ball of water, filled with oxygen, and it appeared. It quickly began to compress from its own gravity, keeping itself nice and warm in this frozen void.

Before the ball of water even became a planet, Petra set up a star for it to orbit around. They had misjudged the angle, cuz, y'know, its just a big glob of water, and as it skirted past the sun, a whole bunch of it spurted off. The water that left the blobs gravity, and thus heat source, flash froze, leaving a field of ice asteroids in its wake. This may be an issue later on. There is a bright side though: Petra gained the aspect of Ice.

The blob of water needed a core, and possibly land too, and Imic was more than happy to make that happen. A molten core formed, and thus, tectonic plates. He created volcanos, and mountains, and mixed and mashed the tectonic plates. He ended up a little too carried away though, and the mountains are much too high, the valleys much to low, and a lot of the water was gone. Plants will have a hard time growing here.

Eronstile was next, and with their godly powers, they gave this lonely planet a satellite. What was supposed to be metal turned out to be dull stone, and thus the creatures and plants on this planet also lack metal. They do need names and such associated with them if you wish to keep them.

Perhaps the greatest act of this universe came from ykuvr, who, despite all odds ((and all attempts by the GM to thwart)) managed to bring something that had been erased back into existance. The Rosebush planet from Universe 0 is placed into the new suns orbit, along with the fish, seaweed, gemstone plants, crystal lasers, dragons, and even the one single Kanga Tribe. ((Now I have to go back and figure out if I forgot anything))

Thalos, as the successor of his predecessor, desired a new kingdom of death to be placed in this universe, but no matter how many times he snapped his fingers, it refused to appear.

Back on the water...well...mountain world, Delicio makes their mark, creating a slime generating volcano. It works out without a hitch, and soon there is a slime continent, with slime plants and slime animals. Please elaborate on these creations, at least give me names. Delicio also has advantage on their next slimey creation.

Acter came back into existance, grumpy as ever, and thankfully did not have to intervine in the planets creation ((because he rolled a 1 if he had to step in)).

Ultra Chungus tries to create delicious food on the water planet, but hurt itself in confusion when it became a mountainous world! Instead, he ended up thinking of buttery foods and covered a decent chunk of mountain ranges in (you guessed it) butter.

Aw shit, here we go again. Burt is up to his tricks and creates a space pickle? The odd shape gives it a weird orbit around the sun, and it spills brine all over the other two planets and one satellite. This isn't regular pickle juice though... It is raining acid everywhere. Against the GMs better judgment, Burt gets the pickle aspect.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2019, 12:49:35 pm »

Ultra Chungus uses the copious amounts of butter now on the planet to create a butter rain-cycle, thereby counteracting the acid rain. He hopes that the combination of space pickles and mountain butter will produce a never-before-seen flavor. Since we need to name things in order for them to remain in existence, he dubs the mountain butter "Mutter".

Laze about afterwards.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 26