A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28941 times)

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #135 on: June 11, 2019, 06:33:22 pm »

If this war gets out of hand, I could always just drown the world in molten metal, I mean, I can PROBABLY do that, never really attempted it before, heh,

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 12, 2019, 01:39:10 am »

You have your own war. I'd thank you to stick to it and leave others to themselves.

That war ended. Undead and justice fire things dont fight, and they wiped out crazy warbeasts together. So there is only one war left.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 12, 2019, 08:38:08 am »

"YOU DARE STOP MY RADIATION! I now swear to irradiate the humans in some manner!"
Turn all the humans weapons and armour into chunks of Uranium, and make the deer folk smarter.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 12, 2019, 08:49:01 am »

"YOU DARE STOP MY RADIATION! I now swear to irradiate the humans in some manner!"
Turn all the humans weapons and armour into chunks of Uranium, and make the deer folk smarter.
Stop him from turning all the humans’ equipment into uranium.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 12, 2019, 09:01:22 am »

Stop this one from cancelling, let's see what happens

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 12, 2019, 10:28:19 am »

What will happen is they’ll all die of radiation poisoning, because that’s how radiation works. He’s not even doing magic “you’ll become some sort of mutant” radiation, he’s just turning all the stuff into uranium.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 12, 2019, 10:33:27 am »

I mean, that works for me tbh

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 12, 2019, 10:40:27 am »

Remind me never to reincarnate into a world with you lot as Gods.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 12, 2019, 11:57:21 am »

The world attempts to stabilize itself, and fails.
Give to the strongest of my children the power of destruction, the ability to erase things from the very fabric of reality.
The general of your light army has the ability to wipe out whole populations of anything that gets in his way. [Unexpected Boon]

Patra looks upon the plants, and decides to give them brains, so they may percieve the world around them. She turns groups of cells that make up roots into neurons, so that not only can individual plants percieve, but plants can share with others, effectively creating a mind of minds

Patra notices the humans want to burn the forests, so she gives the Kangas and plants of the forest Fire Resistance so they don't get burned.

She teleports some of the Kangas to the water world in hopes that they will be able to live there

The plants with minds notice the new creatures and start producing large bulbs that fall off, specifically so the main parts of the plant won't be eaten

Your plants can now interpret what they see and feel, and can send that information to others. [Success]

Plants and Kangas are now fireproof! [Success]

You are able to teleport a small group of Kangas to the water world. They are on a deserted island however. [Minor Success]

You are too tired to perform any other action.

Modify the crystal laser beams so they don't shoot into the atmosphere of sea planet.
Modify the star-Gazers so they have "Better Vision"

The crystal laser beams have chilled the fuck out and won't zap the inhabitants. [Success]
You upgrade their vision, but turn the brightness wayyy up, and they are now blinded by sunlight. [Overshoot]

Invite kanga tribe through the dreams to learn secrets of curses, necromancy and BALEFIRE SPELLS in my ziggurat
You are so successful, that those who accept this invitation are granted this knowledge right away. [Unexpected Boon]

We might need to work a little faster next time.
Give any Humans who worship me special powers over the weather, such as shooting small thunderbolts, summoning rainclouds, causing massive gusts of wind, clearing the skies to make for a warm, cloudless day, etc. Also, give them limited powers of flight. Take their powers away if they start using them too zealously, or if they commit too much genocide. Then, tell them up-front what’ll take away their powers.
If they go ahead and start murdering everything anyway, then tough shit.

A few humans gain the ability to influence the weather, but we don't have an outright Storm. [Minor Success]

By the power of politics and diplomacy, try to get the warmonger leaders of humanity removed from office and replaced with people who, while still valuing the military to protect them, are not going to be out trying to attack everything; furthermore, get them to appoint diplomats who will smooth out their relations with other races and civilizations.
Prevent Glass's plan from working.
6 vs 6
The leaders are replaced by complete pacifists...and the people, driven by violence overthrow them.

I give the felines more intelligence and command them to stay far away from this war of monstrosities, and then teach them the ideas of civilization and herding animals
The smarter cats understand what is coming, but they dom't want to abandon their homes.[Miner Success]
They gain the understanding of civilization and herding animals, but they really can't do much with it as they are quadripedal.[Minor Success]

3, 1, and 3
First, the human's weapons and armor turns into uranium. Obviously the fact that it is all four times heavier has a dramatic effect on their ability to maneuver. Those unlucky enough to be in full plate need help getting undressed, and only a few weapons are still usable. Not to mention that the radioactivity is negligible. Yes, some of them will develope cancer, but life expectancy is very short anyways.
Deer folk are less dumb. Woo.

If this war gets out of hand, I could always just drown the world in molten metal, I mean, I can PROBABLY do that, never really attempted it before, heh,
No one tried to stop this? No one? Well, shit, okay then.
The world gets covered in molten metal. The heat kills 99% of life, other than the fire immune forest and kanga or those on higher ground. Those that do survive will barely make it (cuz y'know. Metal), other than by really good rolls.
Flora
Forests around the Kanga forest survives. Other than that, only corn is left.
Animals
Dead
Dead
Dead
Dead
Felines are barely intact
Dead
Dead
Apex hunters are barely intact
Sprites are barely intact
Dead
Undead are...still undead
Light beings are fine
Humans manage to escape to highground
Kanga manage to escape to highground, and have an advantage on their survival roll
Deerfolk are barely intact
Elephant men are barely intact

Its not just living things that have to endure this.
Great Ziggurat is gone, buried under a sea of metal.
Metal egg is just chugging along.
Daggers are cool, as long as their people survive.

I hope you're happy. The world cools down and is a shiny metal orb. Now someone go undo this. [Success?]

Stability: 35%

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 12, 2019, 12:03:48 pm »

That wasn't supposed to actually be done, it was just notifying the other gods that I COULD do it.... it was supposed to be a contingency plan of some kind

I remove the metal

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:15 pm »

If it's bolded, it's an action. (Except for pika, who does theirs in unbolded blue for some reason).

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 12, 2019, 12:07:02 pm »

Okay, maybe using bold for speech and actions wasn't my SMARTEST move......

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 12, 2019, 12:07:28 pm »

That wasn't supposed to actually be done, it was just notifying the other gods that I COULD do it.... it was supposed to be a contingency plan of some kind

I remove the metal
You manage to remove the metal, but the damage is still done. [Success]

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 12, 2019, 12:10:52 pm »

Okay, maybe using bold for speech and actions wasn't my SMARTEST move......
In your defense, you did only hurt one world, of a universe that is soon to reset. Those black holes at the beginning though...that would have been interesting.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 12, 2019, 12:19:55 pm »

Punch the guy who made the metal in his stupid cosmic face.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 26