A or B

A
- 0 (0%)
B
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 15, 2019, 03:31:48 pm

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26

Author Topic: Lousy Gods  (Read 28938 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Re: Lousy Gods
« Reply #120 on: June 10, 2019, 06:12:34 pm »

They had their chance, sprinkled chariot, you told them to not attack, and they attacked.
Besides, there is nothing stopping you from making new, peaceful undead.
Anyway, the light beings are currently stuck on a defensible hill, right? I say this is your last chance to make the undead peaceful, with a peace treaty and everything, and if you fail, you'll just have to make a completely new batch of undead.
All of this OOC, by the way, no way would a war god want the war to end.
Oh, and definitely change your action, arts and crafts art is not enough to make anyone cease to attack, let alone undead.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:14:15 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 11, 2019, 05:22:56 am »

Turn ends in 7 hours, so if you have any edits, now is the time

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 11, 2019, 05:50:12 am »

"Everyone seems to love these human things so I shall show them some love by giving them radiation, I know what your thinking I said earlier that it would be bad for them but I've had a realization sense then that radiation makes things like bombs, power generation, and everything else better. So lets gather around and welcome the humans into the atomic age by filling them with radiation!"
Bombard the humans with radiation for SCIENCE and see what happens, then make the deer people smarter also for science.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2019, 06:34:22 am »

"Everyone seems to love these human things so I shall show them some love by giving them radiation, I know what your thinking I said earlier that it would be bad for them but I've had a realization sense then that radiation makes things like bombs, power generation, and everything else better. So lets gather around and welcome the humans into the atomic age by filling them with radiation!"
Bombard the humans with radiation for SCIENCE and see what happens, then make the deer people smarter also for science.
In addition to what I was doing earlier, prevent the radiation bombardment.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 11, 2019, 07:02:15 am »

Name: Simmer
Color: light blue with blue glow
Aspect: Magic
Aspect: Food

Interesting creatures you have here already! Let's see if I can work with this...

Make it so that Dryad leaves provide slight passive plant-growth magic to their eaters, and Feline meat gives slightly hardened skin.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 11, 2019, 12:30:53 pm »

Boost my children with the gift of flight and a fragment of my power.
You try to send a fragment of your power, but it missed. [Fail]

I gift the light warriors powerful war beasts.
Your 'war beasts' turn out to be powerful, and huge. They are 26 feet tall, and have obscenely long legs. A giant spike grows from their lower mandible, perfect for goring smaller beings. They don't seem to be to interested in fighting for one side or the other, so now they are here as a third party. Also they mad. [Overshoot]

Prompt humanity to improve their military and structural defenses in order to protect themselves from the myriad outside threats that have just arrived.

Furthermore, let's try to make it so that humans can improve their skills with greater alacrity than the other sapient and semi-sapient races.

You stumble with your words, and now they are improving their military, but not for defense. [Overshoot]
The humans get a small bump in their development of weapons, but that is about it. [Minor Success]

Set a series of crystals around the sea-planet they do nothing but reflect light sometimes.
Create the space-gazer plant also in the sea-planet they can "see" into space and instantly set their "face" in things coming to the planet from outside.
When the space-gazers detect something coming into the planet the crystals in space rearrange themselves to create a laser beam of reflected light destroying it

You get a little too aggressive with the crystal formation, but before you manage to glass a large chunk of the planet, you remember your recent success with the gemstone flowers, and back off. Along with islands, crystals now jut out of the sea. [Success]
Your star-gazer plants only have a detection range of mile above sea level. [Minor Success] The plants go haywire and now react to anything in the air above them. [Overshoot]

Teach undead crafts and art to make them less TURBOMURDERHOSTILE TO EVERYTHING
God damnit, you somehow manage to bring them back under your command and stop wanting to murder everything with a lesson in noodle art. The light beings are amazed and decide they won't be invading you. There are still those war beasts though... [Unexpected Boon, It actually works]

Patra tries to give some of the plants of the water world eyes as well as minds to process sensory input such as temperature, touch, vision, sound, etc
The plants have eyes! It is a terrifying sight, but while they can see, they can't process how beautiful the world around them is. [Minor Success]

I shall Create Dragons. Great, blue Dragons who’s breath is cold enough to freeze blood. They will be sea creatures who eat mostly fish, but can use their wings to fly as well, and as such can eat birds too. Also, I’ll make them really, really intelligent, pleasant, and wise. Let’s see how they do.
Thr dragons come into existance on the sea-world. They are just as you imagined, but with a small catch: those laser plants that want to kill everything are willing to ignore you. [Unexpected Boon]

In addition to what I was doing earlier, prevent the radiation bombardment.
5 vs 6
As radiation prepares to bring humanity into the ghoulish age, it gets deflected away! Who is it going to hit? Lets find out!
(Rolls..)
As the radiation begins to cook the nearby forests, the nearly extinct elephants are the ones who get zapped, of all things. The next generation will be a sight to see, or not. Who knows, you might have just made them steril and doomed them.

Make it so that Dryad leaves provide slight passive plant-growth magic to their eaters, and Feline meat gives slightly hardened skin.
The leaves of the Dryads remain mundane [Fail], but eating the meat of a feline makes your skin harder now. [Success]

The Dead vs the Undying vs the Deadly
The undead and the light beings are ready to cease fire due to divine intervention, but are suddenly being trampled by giant monsters. The undead below are able to trip these clumsy beasts up, while the light beings above are able to jump down on them and strike them where it hurts. Sadly, it is not enough, as even when they are dying, they are crushing dozens at a time. The undead lose plenty of numbers, but manage to survive. The light beings remain relativly unscathed other than the few who were crushed, and the war beasts, clumsy as they are, just seem to trip as they retreat. Their short existence is snuffed from the face of this planet, and they go exctinct.

Humans vs the world
The humans are on the warpath. They being to burn down the forests where the deer folk and kanga live. No one is hurt, but everyone is pissed .

In lighter news, the irradiated elephants give birth to sapient elephant men!

Stability: 45%
Shits fucked, yo.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:44:02 pm by Wozzy »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 11, 2019, 12:58:47 pm »

"See, I said I'd stop when you stopped. I can be reasonable. Now to boost my children even further."

Give to the strongest of my children the power of destruction, the ability to erase things from the very fabric of reality.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 11, 2019, 01:08:41 pm »

Patra looks upon the plants, and decides to give them brains, so they may percieve the world around them. She turns groups of cells that make up roots into neurons, so that not only can individual plants percieve, but plants can share with others, effectively creating a mind of minds

I hope this works, maybe leaving the first planet and focusing on the newer ones won't mess things up further, however...
Patra notices the humans want to burn the forests, so she gives the Kangas and plants of the forest Fire Resistance so they don't get burned.

She teleports some of the Kangas to the water world in hopes that they will be able to live there

The plants with minds notice the new creatures and start producing large bulbs that fall off, specifically so the main parts of the plant won't be eaten

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 11, 2019, 01:26:24 pm »

Modify the crystal laser beams so they don't shoot into the atmosphere of sea planet.
Modify the star-Gazers so they have "Better Vision"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 11, 2019, 02:54:43 pm »

Invite kanga tribe through the dreams to learn secrets of curses, necromancy and BALEFIRE SPELLS in my ziggurat

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 11, 2019, 03:25:31 pm »

We might need to work a little faster next time.
Give any Humans who worship me special powers over the weather, such as shooting small thunderbolts, summoning rainclouds, causing massive gusts of wind, clearing the skies to make for a warm, cloudless day, etc. Also, give them limited powers of flight. Take their powers away if they start using them too zealously, or if they commit too much genocide. Then, tell them up-front what’ll take away their powers.
If they go ahead and start murdering everything anyway, then tough shit.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 11, 2019, 04:31:47 pm »

By the power of politics and diplomacy, try to get the warmonger leaders of humanity removed from office and replaced with people who, while still valuing the military to protect them, are not going to be out trying to attack everything; furthermore, get them to appoint diplomats who will smooth out their relations with other races and civilizations.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 06:22:41 pm by Glass »

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 11, 2019, 04:38:51 pm »

I give the felines more intelligence and command them to stay far away from this war of monstrosities, and then teach them the ideas of civilization and herding animals

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 11, 2019, 05:32:41 pm »

Prevent Glass's plan from working.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2019, 06:23:34 pm »

You have your own war. I'd thank you to stick to it and leave others to themselves.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 26