Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Wolfhound Incorporated  (Read 24884 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfhound Incorporated
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2019, 01:04:18 pm »

”Ow, Ow- why would you even think of doing that as your first instinct?! bloody cats!”
One: I don’t like to leave messes and have a mild sense of hygiene, so any droppings i made are getting cleaned up right this second. Two: I will attend the dove racketeering briefing, and take the provided transportation to the job. my size is quite helpful with that.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 21, 2019, 04:43:07 am »

"I guess there's only gonna be two of us doing the beaver mission, I will reconsider doing this mission if I end up being the only one doing it."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2019, 01:52:15 pm »

Mr. Itch gives a thumbs up. He doesn't know what the action means, but he has noticed that it tends to bring overall positive results.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2019, 02:35:08 pm »

"I guess there's only gonna be two of us doing the beaver mission, I will reconsider doing this mission if I end up being the only one doing it."
”Ok fine, three reasons I wanna help beavers.”

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 26, 2019, 09:45:28 am »

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)

Whew, that was a powernap. But what else can you do after getting mildly impaled, and a bit shaken by how the parent's cry seemed to call you out?

...lupine jesus they can see the bird's cause of death was a Magic Missile. They'll be looking for a spell-slinger like me. And there's NO way I'm leaving my book behind.

Drop concentration, use Mage Hand to pull out the quills. Take a look out the window again - the main problem is how many guns are out there. Other police I can dodge, knock out, bamboozle. But guns tend to hurt.
I'm going to do a couple of rolls here, to see what happens to you.
There are lot of riot police out there. the neighborhood is in lockdown due to a bit of a riot having broken out recently. (1) you eventually slip up in your disguise, and some of the people in the building you are in call you out as an outsider. the group goes quite hostile quite quickly. (2) You look for an escape, but are cornered, and take quite a beating. (4) Fortunately, the violence attracts the cops, who drag your battered body out after delivering their own beatdown to the residence. tempers are up all round. (4) you get taken to a hospital and patched up reasonably well, spending a couple days in the ward. (2) But, you are unable to escape police attention - they are coming to get you from the hospital to take you into custody. you are restrained and injured. Time is short. Good luck! (If you get free, I'm sticking you with the beaver team.)

BEAVER TEAM
Kongor and Blarg take a bus out of the city and half way across the tri-state area. It takes about twenty hours to get where you are going, before you have to disembark and wait another five hours for a shuttle to pick you up and take you to the headwaters where the logging group is located. You are introduced to a Beaver in overalls and big, thick-rimmed black glasses. He slaps his tail three times on the ground, sending up a small cloud of dust to coat his fur and pants. "Come right this way. The logs are ready to go. We have a raft set up for you. You look tired." You are led to the riverbank. sure enough, the area is full of logs. two dozen yards out is the aforementioned log raft, complete with some kind of structure like a small cabin. Another beaver scurries across the logs to shore to greet yo uand lead you back across the logs to the raft. Let the comedic 'falling in water' scene commence!

PIGEON TEAM
You guys have the "pleasure" of an ocean voyage on a cargo container ship. it's nauseating. But at least you get actual people cabins - animal people of course. So at least you don't have to go across the ocean in a cargo container. When you arrive, you find yourself in a large, bustling port, full of boats, ships, and various other things of interest. Some houseboats are selling souvenirs and food dishes to anything that gets close enough - and they seem dangerously willing to get right up under the edge of the cargo container to hawk their wares - even though there don't seem to be any actual hawks among the sellers. The cargo container pulls into an industrial section of the port and you are unceremoniously let off on the long, concrete pier, surrounded by dock workers and metal containers. You look around for a contact or something, but you don't spot anby pigeons in the immediate area. Maybe over in teh commercial district?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 26, 2019, 09:54:28 am »

Look for cuckoos
« Last Edit: July 26, 2019, 02:16:44 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2019, 02:15:27 pm »

Instead of searching for pigeons, search for cuckoos. I mean, what's the point of talking to victims if you can con the criminals into telling you what you need to know?

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2019, 03:37:05 pm »

Protect the others and let them do the talking.
Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 27, 2019, 06:06:16 am »

"So what kind of things are we going to be fighting and protecting the logs from."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2019, 06:57:42 am »

"So what kind of things are we going to be fighting and protecting the logs from."
”My guess would be gators and tax collectors.”

« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 07:00:03 am by SuperDino85 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2019, 09:08:48 am »

Spoiler: Mr Itch (click to show/hide)

Mr.Itch wipes off the previous chalk drawings and then draws a smiling face over his face. The contrast between simplistic positive symbol and alienlike black chitin nightmare visage is jarring.

Thus properly attired he follows whoever the heck towards wherever the heck. He is a simple insect, he's just here to punch things and distribute presents to the children of the world. And then use his army of children to annex the Sudetenland.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 30, 2019, 06:28:16 am »

gonna be busy for about a week, so I probably won't be posting until next Monday or Tuesday. Might post earlier though, after one or two other games, if I feel up to it.

Hope you guys are enjoying this kinda slap-dash, rather slow paced game!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 30, 2019, 06:50:59 am »

I enjoy it

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 30, 2019, 06:12:14 pm »

Fine by me, it takes me a while to write an action anyway.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 09, 2019, 08:12:15 am »

PIGEON TEAM

Look for cuckoos
Instead of searching for pigeons, search for cuckoos. I mean, what's the point of talking to victims if you can con the criminals into telling you what you need to know?
(3) you look around and find no cuckoos on these industrial docks. A dockworker waves yo uoff toward the commercial district. When you mention cuckoos, she shrugs and says something about the "The Groves." You ask what that is, and they shrug and respond with 'classy neighborhood uphill.' That's about all you get though.

Protect the others and let them do the talking.
Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
Nobody is punching anybody right now, so you stand and wait. It's exciting.

Spoiler: Mr Itch (click to show/hide)

Mr.Itch wipes off the previous chalk drawings and then draws a smiling face over his face. The contrast between simplistic positive symbol and alienlike black chitin nightmare visage is jarring.

Thus properly attired he follows whoever the heck towards wherever the heck. He is a simple insect, he's just here to punch things and distribute presents to the children of the world. And then use his army of children to annex the Sudetenland.

(6) You find some children and grab them, to conscript into your army. They scream as you lift them close to your face to tell them about the glories that will be Itchy Sudetenland. On closer inspection, these are not children, but small dockworkers.

BEAVER TEAM

”My guess would be gators and tax collectors.”

what? No actions here. Ah well. You guys stand around chatting about the job at hand, I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16