Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16

Author Topic: Wolfhound Incorporated  (Read 24883 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wolfhound Incorporated
« Reply #195 on: July 18, 2019, 04:57:40 am »

"Why are you guys so hell bent on helping some birds, you know what it doesn't matter as long as I don't get set on fire this time I'm fine with whatever."
Go on whatever mission the others want to do.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 06:23:13 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 18, 2019, 08:25:07 am »

”I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m certain I said before I’m all for helping the beavers.”

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 18, 2019, 09:32:04 am »

"Why are you guys so hell bent on helping some birds, you know what it doesn't matter as long as I don't get set on fire this time I'm fine with whatever."
"We're hell-bent on helping some birds for one reason: because the alternative is helping some beavers."
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 09:39:26 am by HmH »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 18, 2019, 09:41:15 am »

Fixed, I bought my monies down to where they were before I will now pretend the conversation didn’t happen Take the toolbox and exit the shed
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:52:48 am by Naturegirl1999 »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 19, 2019, 06:22:36 am »

"You know what I don't give a shit about some damn birds, I'd rather help the beavers ya damn racist."
Do the mission that helps the beavers.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2019, 08:44:26 am »

Mr. Itch would shake his head no to this fox mission, if he had the capacity to flex his neck in any way. Instead he simply rotates 45 degrees back and forth on his access like an NPC with bad pathing.

Mr. Itch does not care about the struggles of small furry things. They are sometimes tasty but in his opinion the tended to be silly and often troublesome things in general. Also, who is this particular furry thing? Has he ever even seen it before? He is beginning to think that it is nothing but a ruse. Or perhaps this furry thing is a metaphor for an unattainable goal? Mr. Itch was never good at literary analysis.

Also this soy sauce book is taking a very long time to say how the sauce is made.

Also, Mr. Itch's entire action last mission was to be assaulted by Hooligans, throw something through a window, and then perform street antics. And while he did get his Law degree through an online correspondence course, he's pretty sure that such actions would get him a small fine, if anything. So the furry creature can talk all it wants, Mr. Itch is a sovereign nation.

Mr. itch embodies these thoughts by using the chalk to right "F I S T" across the knuckles of one hand and then
Code: [Select]
A L S O
F I S T

across the knuckles of the other hand.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 08:47:50 am by piecewise »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2019, 09:46:29 am »

"You know what I don't give a shit about some damn birds, I'd rather help the beavers ya damn racist."
Gershom snorted and turned away from the zebra. Accusing him of racism? Him, a Sauermann, one of the chosen people? He would not even deign to answer that.
"Whatever. If saving the beavers is your thing, I'm not one to judge."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 09:53:49 am by HmH »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2019, 10:03:36 am »

I am oscar, if you forgot already ozarck. heres a copy of my sheet.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 10:09:03 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 20, 2019, 07:16:54 am »

I have a tally of who is voting for the beaver mission and who is voting for the bird mission. Bird mission is a bit more aggressive and would benefit best from a larger group and violence, so keep that in mind. I don't mind splitting you guys into two teams, to run the different missions, but it'll probably increase the difficulty of each, especially the bird mission.

Also, If Kit's player wants to do something about his his character's situation, he can PM me or post here. I'll be happy to work something out behind the scenes. Something that doesn't get the rest of the team on Coyote News Most Wanted list.

Well shoot if there’s still COPS there and if the Fox is STEALTHY then a POWERHOUSE like myself will be of little help. I think I’d be better off hearing the briefing
Ahem. as I said two turns ago:
1) Beavers need some log watchers to keep their logs free of tax collectors and other vermin
2) Some birds want you guys to rough up some other birds who are trying to make them raise their dang kids
3) Antarctica is cold, yo.

Take your pick.

”I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m certain I said before I’m all for helping the beavers.”
Ah. I wish this were bolded so I'd know you were voting for the beaver mission.

"Huh. Do the Cuckoos have a leader? Someone I can negotiate with?"
Accept the Dove job.

UPD: "Oh, by the way, boss. I've left a small surprise in the Crab territory. You could tell the Macks' intermediary that one of the Crabs' humanoids got hypnotized to go postal on his own gang. They'll probably throw in a bonus when it happens, if you warn them ahead." And be far more likely to employ Gershom if they ever need another service like that. You can never have enough clients. "I have no idea when, though. Make it clear the timeline can stretch from days to months, until he sees that perfect moment for doing the most damage."
"Oh, that's good. That should come in quite handy, indeed. I'll make a note of it. The cat licks his shoulder.

Could I get a slightly more in-depth description of the Antartica mission? Unless I misenterpreted the post, and that IS the mission that’s above our pay grade.
If everyone else is ready, I’ll sign on for the dove mission.

Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
"Some wealthy patrons wold like some rather valuable and rare delicacies brought back from Antarctica. Intact. This mission is a bit ... shall we say ... less socially conscious than the others? That means you might get shot at by some anti-poaching patrols. And Wolfhound will deny all association if you are caught. Interested?"

Fixed, I bought my monies down to where they were before I will now pretend the conversation didn’t happen Take the toolbox and exit the shed

Imma hand wave your escape, because you seem pretty engaged in the game, and I don't want to drag all that out any longer. Poof! you are at teh briefing, having had to abandon the toolbox some time ago while crawling through a hole barely large enough for your slight frame to fit. You get half the base pay for the mission, having arrived at the office after the briefing started. Sound okay?

Do the mission that helps the beavers.
noted. Also:
"Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. Let's not have talk of racism here. It's species-ism you are thinking of. Perhaps even genus or family or order-ism. Please adjust your insults accordingly."

Mr. Itch would shake his head no to this fox mission, if he had the capacity to flex his neck in any way. Instead he simply rotates 45 degrees back and forth on his access like an NPC with bad pathing.

Mr. Itch does not care about the struggles of small furry things. They are sometimes tasty but in his opinion the tended to be silly and often troublesome things in general. Also, who is this particular furry thing? Has he ever even seen it before? He is beginning to think that it is nothing but a ruse. Or perhaps this furry thing is a metaphor for an unattainable goal? Mr. Itch was never good at literary analysis.

Also this soy sauce book is taking a very long time to say how the sauce is made.

Also, Mr. Itch's entire action last mission was to be assaulted by Hooligans, throw something through a window, and then perform street antics. And while he did get his Law degree through an online correspondence course, he's pretty sure that such actions would get him a small fine, if anything. So the furry creature can talk all it wants, Mr. Itch is a sovereign nation.

Mr. itch embodies these thoughts by using the chalk to right "F I S T" across the knuckles of one hand and then
Code: [Select]
A L S O
F I S T

across the knuckles of the other hand.

"Someone who appreciates the simpler things in life. I believe your literary talents would be most useful on the bird mission. Do you object?"

I am oscar, if you forgot already ozarck. heres a copy of my sheet.
Ah, thank you,, Dustan. I remembered the field mouse, I just didn't connect him with the name.

Beaver Mission Volunteers:
Blarg, Kongor,
Bird Mission Volunteers:
Gershom, Rosy, Lenora? [Itch??]

Not yet voted: Oscar, Itch ... someone else?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 20, 2019, 07:37:47 am »

I will go with the bird mission

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 20, 2019, 08:03:15 am »

Do the bird job. What am I going to hypnotize on the beaver one, logs and gators?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 20, 2019, 10:14:35 am »

Whichever one poses the greater challenge. In my opinion, some gators and tax collectors would be more challenging and fun to throw around than a flock of squishy birds. No offense, Sauermann. Besides, if Mr. AngryRoach is gonna fight birds then I don’t know how much more help I’d be for that, but beyond those reasons I don’t exactly have any preference, just as long as it’s not Antarctica (pleeeaaaase, I hate the cold).
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 10:18:04 am by SuperDino85 »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 20, 2019, 10:52:56 am »

“I’d… rather not go clubbing baby seals. The Arc was fucked up, but I’ve still got some standards. Mostly.”
Wait for operation Pigeon Hole to comence.
Spoiler: Rosy (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 20, 2019, 11:03:04 am »

Spoiler: Lenora (click to show/hide)
“What are you talking about? No one said anything about attacking seals”

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 20, 2019, 01:02:30 pm »

Spoiler: Kit (click to show/hide)

Whew, that was a powernap. But what else can you do after getting mildly impaled, and a bit shaken by how the parent's cry seemed to call you out?

...lupine jesus they can see the bird's cause of death was a Magic Missile. They'll be looking for a spell-slinger like me. And there's NO way I'm leaving my book behind.

Drop concentration, use Mage Hand to pull out the quills. Take a look out the window again - the main problem is how many guns are out there. Other police I can dodge, knock out, bamboozle. But guns tend to hurt.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16