Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43

Author Topic: Proc Gen Mafia 2 -GAME OVER - TOWN VICTORY  (Read 99488 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

The fuck are you concerned about everyone else's opinion?  Can't you form one on your own?
I'm trying. I'm trying. Gotta figure out the numbers. I was in the middle of re-reading the entire thread, dissecting individual posts, when I jump over to check the end and Hector claims Serial Killer. I wasn't expecting this, and now I'm seriously freaking out.

...You, uh, can probably tell.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then again, hector13 is most probably scum trying to pull a gambit to avoid his lynch. And even if he was telling the truth, it would still be better to lynch him if we even was a chance against the scum.

Please explain to me how scum claims SK as a gambit to avoid a god fucking lynch.  THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHAT THE WHARRGARRRBL.

I think that might be the point. "Why would the scum claim to be serial killer?" Seems like WIFOM to me, as no one would expect it. So, it might cause people to unvote if it would cause the town to instantly lose.

I can only take one action N2.

You can infect two players, but only during day 1? This doesn't make much sense to me. Why did you not include this in your claim? What is the wording in your role, exactly?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

The fuck are you concerned about everyone else's opinion?  Can't you form one on your own?
I'm trying. I'm trying. Gotta figure out the numbers. I was in the middle of re-reading the entire thread, dissecting individual posts, when I jump over to check the end and Hector claims Serial Killer. I wasn't expecting this, and now I'm seriously freaking out.

...You, uh, can probably tell.

Yeah, I'm maybe sorta mid drunk ass freak out myself, but still.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can no lynch too, remember.

Why would the town want to no lynch in this situation? Not only would that mean leaving the serial killer alive, but also the scum untouched. This would even reduce our chances of winning if what you're saying is the truth, as the town would be outnumbered by scum even in the best cases.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then again, hector13 is most probably scum trying to pull a gambit to avoid his lynch. And even if he was telling the truth, it would still be better to lynch him if we even was a chance against the scum.

Please explain to me how scum claims SK as a gambit to avoid a god fucking lynch.  THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE WHAT THE WHARRGARRRBL.

I mean, he was at L-2 and taking heat from near everybody. Last-ditch scare tactic? I dunno.

It's seriously disturbing, tho.

klonk
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

It wouldn’t really change anything, I guess. You have two days left to find scum, MyLo tomorrow. A no lynch today just gives you LyLo D4, assuming one lynch and one NK D3 onwards.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Except that, if you're telling the truth, we wouldn't even reach Day 3 as we would still lose up to 3 town members during the night, which would leave us with at least one town member against 3 scum and the serial killer. If we have 3 scum and 1 SK, then we currently have 4 living town members.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Unless I have my math wrong, that is.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You've got your math wrong. We had twelve players at the start of the game, of which two are dead. That's ten players left, so (probably) 6 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.

klonk
Sigtext

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, for some reason, I miscounted and realized we actually have 12 players, which would mean we currently have 6 town members. This would still leave us with 3 in the worst case, which would mean we would still lose the game against scum unless we lynched the serial killer and got lucky.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You've got your math wrong. We had twelve players at the start of the game, of which two are dead. That's ten players left, so (probably) 6 town, 3 mafia, 1 SK.
Thanks about that, it's kinda hard when posting in midnight with headaches.

Assuming we lynch serial killer, we would either be left with at least 3 and up to 5 town members vs between 2 to 3 scum members. If we don't lynch the serial killer, then we would have to take around 2 kills per night instead of 1 if hector13 isn't lying about not being able to target two players after the first night (which somehow I believe even less than the claim of being serial killer).

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, can I just say I'm happy you're here? That illness of yours sounded really awful; I'm glad to hear it's starting to lift.

klonk
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile

You may wish to unvote, RGU, as scum want me dead, and I imagine other players will want to react before I get hammered. I’m still leading lynch candidate even if you do.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile

So deadline is 1:45 PM CST tomorrow.  hector13 is L-1  Let's keep this open until the time limit for conversation's sake

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You may wish to unvote, RGU, as scum want me dead, and I imagine other players will want to react before I get hammered. I’m still leading lynch candidate even if you do.
Why would scum want you dead if your continued existence would only sped up their win against town? You have no reason to help the town either, and since I'm going to sleep in a few hours and be busy until one hour after the deadline, I'm going to leave my vote there as I won't have time to put it back before the day ends if I unvote.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 43