Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17

Author Topic: Tactical Hell: ...  (Read 35213 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: Tactical Hell: Weird S*it
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2019, 03:45:49 am »

Alexander doesn't stop watching Demetrius when Rakiit speaks, though he peers suspiciously at the man after he hears her accusation.  " 'Changed his appearance'...?  How do you know he is the same man, then?  You should be wary, not everything is as it seems in this place, the Devil will seek to trick you into committing grave sin.  Think, are you sure this is the same man who hurt you, or is it possible devilry has corrupted your sight?"

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 01, 2019, 03:47:46 am »

Well, I certainly see rebirth happening, so at least one teaching about souls dissolving into atoms upon death is not right, but its just one philosopher proving to be false, yet many other things I have heard of confirm.
Egyptian mystics warn us of trial after death, bactrians speak about cycle of rebirth, babylonians speak of life beyond graveyard being horrifying and they seem to be absolutely right so far..

And your talks of one true god and judgement look surprisingly familiar to what persian mages  preach, you belong to followers of Zoroastr, I assume? 

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2019, 03:53:26 am »

Alright, cool. Spend that Determination so I don't up-and-redie.
Does the book have constant pages? Basically, can I flip to [96] for that Killing Word effect again?

I dunno try it~

[-1 Determination]
Alright, sadly you're still unconscious, but you'll survive until the others find you or enough time passes.

After she opens fire and it switches to his turn, he'll grab the iron bar and parry while adjacent to Rakiit, shouting at her to stand down and explain, threatening violence if she doesn't.  He'll also shout at the men in the chamber to stay back.

As an addition to the above action, if anyone attacks him after his turn, he will use his AoO to strike them with the metal bar.  If they give him an AoO in some other way, such as moving towards/away from him, or attacking someone else, he'll simply kick them EDIT: while holding the bar, Alexander has 0 stamina, and therefore can't kick; he'll make an unarmed grapple attack instead.  This all applies to Rakiit as well as Dem and Reed.

[Steel Bar gotted. -2 Stamina.]
[Alexander takes a defensive stance. 22. Anyone who attempts to attack him in melee suffers a -12 penalty.]

You shout for people to stop being so gosh-darned violent. The effectivity of this remains to be seen.

[Alexander ends his turn. It's Dimitri's turn now.]

@sprinkled chariot

In case the numbers made this unclear, you get the distinct feeling that if you try to attack the plate-clad man, you will die.

Spoiler: maps (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rakiit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scribe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Demetrius (click to show/hide)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2019, 04:18:10 am »

We were not the ones trying to start the whole violence thing, may be you would better calm down the beast with you?

Casually take out ceramic flask of olive oil and oil up my beard   to make my beard fabulous looking

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2019, 04:08:45 pm »

The people who did this to me could change the form of others. What's to stop them from changing the form of themselves?
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2019, 04:15:55 pm »

"What possible reason would I have to change my appearence? And I have never seen you before, you lunatic!"

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 03, 2019, 08:35:16 am »

The people who did this to me could change the form of others. What's to stop them from changing the form of themselves?

"Are you insane, girl?  That man was clearly not injured, entirely unlike you, and you said yourself that he looked different from the man who hurt you!  If he could be your torturer, why not myself?  You've not even seen my face!  Now lower that damned weapon!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 03, 2019, 04:21:58 pm »

Rakiit glowers at the crusader, eyes narrowed into slits as her entire body tenses up like a coiled spring, before finally relaxing and pointing her LMG at the floor. Fine. I suppose you have a point. But, if he proves himself to act like the Reid I know, I will not hesitate to end him.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
Tactical Hell: Combat Ended
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2019, 04:09:03 am »

Hostilities seem to have ended, so combat is now over. Trying to hurt each other at this point will require the re-rolling of initiative.
However, as you've now seemingly decided to not murder each other, you'll have to decide what to do instead. If Rakiit and Alexander determine that these two are not a threat, they can just leave and get paid.

@KitRougard

You wake up and find yourself lying on your back, staring at that slightly shiny ceiling of the bug-filled room. Bits and pieces of those bugs litter the floor and your body is coated in ambiguous arthropod gore.
You feel pretty well fed.

Spoiler: maps (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Alexander (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Rakiit (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Scribe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Reed (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Demetrius (click to show/hide)

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tactical Hell: Combat Ended
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2019, 05:30:18 am »

If you don't have any problems with my company, I would like to join you strangers, also , well do you know local geography?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2019, 11:18:54 am »

He felt... Exhilarated. He checked to make sure his appendages were intact, then made note of that page. [96], was it? He would keep that one in mind. It was a shame he had blacked out - he would have loved to control that strange form.

Then he felt something calling from within the corpses he left. Something to be freed. Well, he wasn't one to ignore strange voices and urges...
Attempt Extraction on the nearest bug-corpse.

((Also, how much do I know about being a were[kitten] since it's on my sheet?))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 04:16:15 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2019, 01:06:34 am »

"I am hesitant to welcome you into our group; not because of any mistrust on my part, but simple concern for your... friend's well being.  The girl clearly has much antipathy for him in particular.  That said, I cannot turn you away; my role in this place is to act as guidance for lost souls such as yourselves."

Alexander relaxes, turning to look back towards Rakiit momentarily.  "I do have some familiarity with the terrain.  There is a shop down the corridor, and beyond it, our third and a path to the surface.  Please, lead the way, girl."

Tell Rakiit to lead us back to the shop.   Once at the shop, explain to those two guys what was going on, and request payment.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2019, 01:57:19 am »

Lead the way for Alexander to the two shopkeepers.

dragonman7887

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2019, 06:20:30 pm »

Dr. Reed warily follows them, making sure to keep at least one meat-shield between him and the trigger-happy cat-girl.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2019, 02:18:13 am »

Follow
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17