Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Lo, Divines! (Ye Gods inspired God(ess) game) (10/10)(OOC Thread)  (Read 10240 times)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lo, Divines! (Ye Gods inspired God(ess) game) (10/10)(OOC Thread)
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2019, 05:56:34 pm »

What if the Camel variants were races?
Cavemals:

Alignment:
War (+2)
Camels (+2)

Population Expansion:
+2

Combat Effectiveness:

They will cost 4 Essence per Population unit, yield +2 Essence Income, and grow +0.2 Population units per Tick.

Camelepords:

Alignment:
War (+2)
Camels (+2)

Population Expansion:
+1

Combat Effectiveness:

They will cost 4 Essence per Population unit, yield +2 Essence Income, and grow +0.1 Population units per Tick.

Cameleon:

Alignment:
War (+0)
Camels (+4)

Population Expansion:
+2

Combat Effectiveness:

They will cost 5 Essence per Population unit, yield +2 Essence Income, and grow +0.2 Population units per Tick.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2019, 06:05:19 pm »

Spoiler: Race: Yeti (click to show/hide)
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2019, 03:15:32 pm »

$$$

Camrubim:

To picture a camrubim, take the take front hump and body half of four camels, and join them together to create a four headed being who can spit in the four cardinal directions all at the same time. It's skin is brass, it's eyes lightning, and it's spit purifies and makes holy. It has 16 wings, eight of which hide its feet from the sight of the unworthy, and 8 of which it uses to fly. When it speaks, thunder booms, when it belches, there is fire.

Alignment:
Camel +4
Angel +4

Pop:
+1

Combat:
+4 (3+1 (Camelia's War Sphere)?)

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2019, 03:28:31 pm »

Spoiler: Race: Yeti (click to show/hide)

Alignment:
Soft, (+4)
Might, (+4)

Population Expansion:
+1

Combat Effectiveness:

They'll cost 12 Essence per Population unit, yield 4 Essence Income, and grow +0.1 Population units per turn.

$$$

Camrubim:

To picture a camrubim, take the take front hump and body half of four camels, and join them together to create a four headed being who can spit in the four cardinal directions all at the same time. It's skin is brass, it's eyes lightning, and it's spit purifies and makes holy. It has 16 wings, eight of which hide its feet from the sight of the unworthy, and 8 of which it uses to fly. When it speaks, thunder booms, when it belches, there is fire.

Alignment:
Camel +4
Angel +4

Pop:
+1

Combat:
+4 (3+1 (Camelia's War Sphere)?)

They'll cost 7 Essence per Population unit, yield 4 Essence Income, and grow +0.1 Population units per turn.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2019, 09:32:52 pm »

How much would a Billows which allowed me to make use of a god's sphere without their collaboration, so long as I had essence gifted by them, cost?

How much for a Hammer that could serve as both weapon and tool to craft with? Ideally I'd like it to be able to shape/slam Essence to both knock it out of opponents I hit with it and to help concentrate it down/make combined costs lower(?) when making things.

How much for a pair of Tongs that would allow me to handle Void safely, without corruption, if I gained it through some other source?

How much for a weapon that could become mist and fog, crackling with electricity, and then shape itself into any melee weapon needed? It could do this rapidly, and in the hands of a skilled user, thus bypass parries and the like.

How much for a bow with arrows that struck as quickly as lightning, leaving thunderclaps in their wake?

How much for an Iron Lung that, while the inhabitant cannot do anything, have their chance of getting worse halved each when otherwise comatose?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 04:01:35 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2019, 04:30:02 pm »

Pricecheck:

Softest Bed of Get-well:
This artifact bed is made to speed up the recovery of comatose goddesses.
It contains the softest of material, all to make the goddess have the comfiest and most restorative of sleeps.
It also gives people fluffy dreams of wonderful landscapes. That may or may not be painted by Bob Ross.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2019, 04:45:01 pm »

How much would a Billows which allowed me to make use of a god's sphere without their collaboration, so long as I had essence gifted by them, cost?

How much for a Hammer that could serve as both weapon and tool to craft with? Ideally I'd like it to be able to shape/slam Essence to both knock it out of opponents I hit with it and to help concentrate it down/make combined costs lower(?) when making things.

How much for a pair of Tongs that would allow me to handle Void safely, without corruption, if I gained it through some other source?

How much for a weapon that could become mist and fog, crackling with electricity, and then shape itself into any melee weapon needed? It could do this rapidly, and in the hands of a skilled user, thus bypass parries and the like.

How much for a bow with arrows that struck as quickly as lightning, leaving thunderclaps in their wake?

How much for an Iron Lung that, while the inhabitant cannot do anything, have their chance of getting worse halved each when otherwise comatose?

I'm going to go down the line:

30 Essence, 15, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Variable, depending on how powerful you wanted it to be.

40 Essence, 20, discounted by the Forge sphere.

10 Essence, 5, discounted by the Forge sphere, more if you wanted to improve its effectiveness.

10 Essence, 5, discounted by the Forge sphere, more if you wanted to improve its effectiveness.

100 Essence, 50, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Pricecheck:

Softest Bed of Get-well:
This artifact bed is made to speed up the recovery of comatose goddesses.
It contains the softest of material, all to make the goddess have the comfiest and most restorative of sleeps.
It also gives people fluffy dreams of wonderful landscapes. That may or may not be painted by Bob Ross.

100 Essence, 50, discounted by the Soft sphere, per turn hastened.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2019, 04:54:51 pm »

Realm of Softest Clouds and Greatest Roses amidst the Moonlit Night..

A realm made up of fluffy clouds, a single moon raining light from above, and a thousand roses. A Central Terrace serves as the resting point for a number of amenities.

This realm is a place of healing for those fallen comatose, rendering all essence given as effective as if they had a healing sphere. No combat is allowed inside, making it a greet place to meet and discuss things. Those that do fight will find themselves stripped of their powers, with all rolls being made with base 1d100 dice, and all attacks against others costing 1 essence to make.

Cost told, 20 essence. No barriers, allowing all entry.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 05:06:36 pm by TricMagic »

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2019, 09:25:30 pm »

$$$

The Miragi
Description: A magical race of light and mist, the Miragi are shy, with a tendancy to dissipate when strangers come near. Given time seeing a being's character, though, they may choose to reveal themselves in a form of their choosing. Miragi are kind once you have earned their trust, and know secrets and hidden oases that few could ever dream of finding.
Intention: Decent population, little combat-While they are highly defensive! High Illusion, low Trickery - It isn't in their nature to lie to someone they're speaking to.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2019, 09:39:42 pm »

$$$

The Miragi
Description: A magical race of light and mist, the Miragi are shy, with a tendancy to dissipate when strangers come near. Given time seeing a being's character, though, they may choose to reveal themselves in a form of their choosing. Miragi are kind once you have earned their trust, and know secrets and hidden oases that few could ever dream of finding.
Intention: Decent population, little combat-While they are highly defensive! High Illusion, low Trickery - It isn't in their nature to lie to someone they're speaking to.

Alignment:
Illusion, (+3)
Trickery, (+1)

Population Expansion:

Combat Effectiveness:

They'll cost 8 Essence per Population unit, yield 2 Essence Income, and grow +0.4 Population units per turn.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2019, 10:42:07 pm »

Pricecheck:

Astral Magician:
Wielders of powerful magic. They also study the stars, and analyze the movement of mana within their own bodies.
They do like stargazing. Though while they hold a lot of magical power, their physical power has diminished. They are vulnerable to physical ailments and injuries.

Astral Laboratory:
Trains 1 population unit of Astral Magicians placed inside it every Tick.
Reproduction is disabled while they are inside. If you place an Astral Magician inside, they will become higher rank.
Activities include stargazing, studying live specimen, and experimenting with the flow of mana. A place of learning.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2019, 10:50:20 pm »

Pricecheck:

Astral Magician:
Wielders of powerful magic. They also study the stars, and analyze the movement of mana within their own bodies.
They do like stargazing. Though while they hold a lot of magical power, their physical power has diminished. They are vulnerable to physical ailments and injuries.

Astral Laboratory:
Trains 1 population unit of Astral Magicians placed inside it every Tick.
Reproduction is disabled while they are inside. If you place an Astral Magician inside, they will become higher rank.
Activities include stargazing, studying live specimen, and experimenting with the flow of mana. A place of learning.

Astral Laboratory costs 8 Essence, 4 if discounted by the Star Magic sphere, and 2 Essence to maintain each turn. Astral Magician's Combat Effectiveness is doubled, but they lose the capacity to reproduce.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2019, 07:38:59 am »

Wouldn't the Miragi also be Light of Life for seeing a person's character? +Light in General.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2019, 04:15:03 pm »

Wouldn't the Miragi also be Light of Life for seeing a person's character? +Light in General.

No, the flavor text says nothing about them sensing other mortal's characters, only that they're disinclined to trickery.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2019, 12:17:46 pm »

Luna:
A small planetoid/land with water in the form of lakes and rivers, and forests. Fruit can be found on the trees, and fish swim through the water. Various greenery can be found throughout. It is often misty in the morning's day.

Cost in essence for the various sizes? 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 essence.

Assuming any would make it, the Bunymps can go down, making my essence 4 instead of 3 for my recovery.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8