Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Lo, Divines! (Ye Gods inspired God(ess) game) (10/10)(OOC Thread)  (Read 10246 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Lo, Divines! (Ye Gods inspired God(ess) game) (10/10)(OOC Thread)
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2019, 01:32:59 pm »

Pricecheck:

Purusian Silk Burrow.
A 4 population limit area, but each and every slot is rendered inhospitable or difficult to access to those without the Small sphere.
The main body consists of burrows, but with spiders. These spiders have webbed up the place, rendering it soft. And the spiders are tamed by Purusians so they can make silk for them, which they use to furnish their rooms in soft.
The defensive feature is tunnels and entrances too small for a normal sized creatures to enter.

Will this be a 5 Essence cost while the Malleable Reality is active?
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2019, 02:19:39 pm »

Faster than just making a weapon to attack deities directly? I don't think so. This doesn't kill anyone, nor are you the GM, Tric :p
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2019, 02:59:12 pm »

Price Check on a Chisel/Wedge that can crack open/break divine realms? And do so permanently, such that their prior owner doesn't get to make another one (certainly not for free, anyway), or can't close it back up?
This is a loaded question, so I'm going to take it one step at a time.

Chisel capable of damaging Divine Realms:
10 Essence minimum, 5 Essence, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Chisel capable of sundering Divine Realms, exposing them to the Mortal Realm:
30 Essence minimum, 15 Essence, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Chisel capable of irreparably sundering Divine Realms, exposing them to the Mortal Realm:
100 Essence minimum, 50 Essence, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Chisel capable of sundering a Divine Realm, and preventing its owner from creating another:
100 Essence minimum, 50 Essence, discounted by the Forge sphere.

Keep in mind, each of these can be countered, and with a significant investment, their effects in time reversed.

Incomprehensible. Also, that's going to get you killed so quickly it's not funny.
D'ohohoho!

Pricecheck:

Purusian Silk Burrow.
A 4 population limit area, but each and every slot is rendered inhospitable or difficult to access to those without the Small sphere.
The main body consists of burrows, but with spiders. These spiders have webbed up the place, rendering it soft. And the spiders are tamed by Purusians so they can make silk for them, which they use to furnish their rooms in soft.
The defensive feature is tunnels and entrances too small for a normal sized creatures to enter.

Will this be a 5 Essence cost while the Malleable Reality is active?
The creation of Regions too tiny for large creatures to enter is FREE with the Small sphere, however, the sphere's customary 50% price discount does not apply, making it otherwise full price. The Malleable Reality discount applies to every region.

Faster than just making a weapon to attack deities directly? I don't think so. This doesn't kill anyone, nor are you the GM, Tric :p
D'ohohoho?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2019, 04:09:25 pm »

Divine Artifact: Starflight Express, the Heavenly Ark.

A Golden Train comprised of Light that exists as part of Sol, her carriage across the Stars, even where their Light does not exist.

Travel through any barrier without impediment.

Capable of acting independently according to the user's thought.

Can be called by those Pure of Heart at a Yggdrasil Docking Point. Multiple copies can exist in an emergency, though they all share the same space inside it.

Can greatly weaken those opposing the user(-30), as well as allow the survival of the user in any environment, even those opposed to their survival.(does not require them to be in the Express, but rather fighting outside of it.)

Indestructible, though if broken, will crash to the mortal plain, requiring 10 Thanks(Essence) from mortal sources to reawaken. Only those with a Pure Heart can see/find it.

Can only be used by Sol, Celestial, or those Pure of Heart, though others can gain the effect if their ally is the one using it.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2019, 04:14:58 pm »

Always be wary with purity of heart! What if they have a heart pure of evil? :p

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2019, 04:17:17 pm »

That's happened before, I think.. It can also apply to Purity of Intent. But I'm the main controller. It would just end up a stalemate.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2019, 04:27:48 pm »

Divine Artifact: Starflight Express, the Heavenly Ark.

A Golden Train comprised of Light that exists as part of Sol, her carriage across the Stars, even where their Light does not exist.

Can be called by those Pure of Heart at a Yggdrasil Docking Point. Multiple copies can exist in an emergency, though they all share the same space inside it.

Can greatly weaken those opposing the user(-30), as well as allow the survival of the user in any environment, even those opposed to their survival.(does not require them to be in the Express, but rather fighting outside of it.)

Indestructible, though if broken, will crash to the mortal plain, requiring 10 Thanks(Essence) from mortal sources to reawaken. Only those with a Pure Heart can see/find it.

Can only be used by Sol, Celestial, or those Pure of Heart, though others can gain the effect if their ally is the one using it.
This is a LOT so I'm just going to tell you how much each part costs. The full price is all of that, combined.

That is a titanic enchantment of reality breaking proportions. To assure ABSOLUTE entry/phasing capacity, that's 200 Essence, undiscounted.

A relatively simple enchantment, 5 Essence at base, add 1 per 20 Essence Invested into the Artifact.

Linking an Artifact to a preexisting Teleportation Grid is FREE but you must construct a Teleportation Grid to begin with.

The weakening enchantment is simple, but costs double its effect. In this case, 60 Essence. The cost to ensure survival is variable, depending on how much Essence was Invested in making the region inhospitable, but it'd take 200 Essence to ensure ABSOLUTE survivability.

Indestructability is ABSOLUTE, therefore 200 Essence. Transportation to the Mortal Realm upon destruction is 10 Essence at base, with 1 Essence added for every 10 in the Artifact. 10 Thanks(Essence) is not enough, to say the least, one-tenth of the Artifact's cost in worship is necessary. Invisibility to those without a certain criteria is 20 Essence.

FREE or 20 Essence at minimum, depending on whether you wish to prevent deities from using it.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2019, 04:32:17 pm »

Pricecheck:

A weapon to surpass Metal Gear:

Puru-zilla:
A child sized servant with fluffy fur and the ability to shoot mouth blasts so powerful they can shave entire Pop Caps off land masses. Not to mention wiping out Population Units.
She is soft, she is sweet, and you better not anger her. In fact, she spends most of her time asleep. If she wakes, beware.
There is only one Puru-zilla.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2019, 04:54:29 pm »

Pricecheck:

Puru-zilla:
A child sized servant with fluffy fur and the ability to shoot mouth blasts so powerful they can shave entire Pop Caps off land masses. Not to mention wiping out Population Units.
She is soft, she is sweet, and you better not anger her. In fact, she spends most of her time asleep. If she wakes, beware.
That would be a Major Servant at the least, and a Legendary Servant at the most. Before I can answer its price, I need to know, how many Combat Effectiveness 1 Population units can it destroy at once before it begins to run into problems?

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2019, 05:07:47 pm »

Pricecheck:

Puru-zilla:
That would be a Major Servant at the least, and a Legendary Servant at the most. Before I can answer its price, I need to know, how many Combat Effectiveness 1 Population units can it destroy at once before it begins to run into problems?
At least a dozen, maybe even 20.
Hitting a combat effectiveness 20 population makes you question which gives out first. The population or the land the population stands upon?
It is also quite durable yet squishy. If a powerful attack hits them, they will bounce away to another province, but take less damage than they otherwise would.
A tough nut to crack, for sure.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2019, 05:19:06 pm »

Artifice of Truce:

A divine artifact capable of making a bracelet, that when Conferred to a god, places them under an aegis. So long as they remain within the god's realm, no harm shall come to them, granting them full immunity from attacks from the Conferrer.

However, the one who it is Conferred upon can not attack the Conferrer either. Upon 24 hours after the God leaves the conferrer's realm, or after it is given, the bracelet breaks apart into motes of harmless lights. Note that it is only in the conferrer's realm that these effects take place.

Should the Conferrer try to hold the Conferee within their realm, a price is paid unto the Conferrer's head, removing their immunity to attack against the conferred.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2019, 05:23:13 pm »

Pricecheck:

Puru-zilla:
At least a dozen, maybe even 20.
Hitting a combat effectiveness 20 population makes you question which gives out first. The population or the land the population stands upon?
It is also quite durable yet squishy. If a powerful attack hits them, they will bounce away to another province, but take less damage than they otherwise would.
A tough nut to crack, for sure.
That sounds like a high-end Major Servant. She'd have a Combat Effectiveness of 16, in addition to destroying 1/4 of her Combat Effectiveness in Regional Population Capacity per turn she's attacking, and cost 40 Essence, 20, discounted by both the Soft and Small spheres, and cost Pururu 2 Essence Income per turn to maintain.

Artifice of Truce:

A divine artifact capable of making a bracelet, that when Conferred to a god, places them under an aegis. So long as they remain within the god's realm, no harm shall come to them, granting them full immunity from attacks from the Conferrer.

However, the one who it is Conferred upon can not attack the Conferrer either. Upon 24 hours after the God leaves the conferrer's realm, or after it is given, the bracelet breaks apart into motes of harmless lights. Note that it is only in the conferrer's realm that these effects take place.

Should the Conferrer try to hold the Conferee within their realm, a price is paid unto the Conferrer's head, removing their immunity to attack against the conferred.
This is a mutual binding enchantment, so it's not as expensive as it may seem. 30 Essence, 15, discounted by the Light of Life sphere. Of course, it's worth more than one use.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2019, 05:30:33 pm »

$$$PRICECHECK on Camel variants:

Cavemels: Angry two-humped Camels that live in caves.
Camelopards: Fierce half-Camel half-leopard predators
Cameleon: Somewhat less violent half-lion half-Camels with camelflage ability
Yeti elves: Diligent yeti-like creatures who enjoy making expensive artifacts
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 05:33:32 pm by Kilojoule Proton »

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2019, 05:49:14 pm »

$$$PRICECHECK on Camel variants:

Cavemels: Angry two-humped Camels that live in caves.
Camelopards: Fierce half-Camel half-leopard predators
Cameleon: Somewhat less violent half-lion half-Camels with camelflage ability
Yeti elves: Diligent yeti-like creatures who enjoy making expensive artifacts
Generally, mundane animals that don't generate Essence are FREE, and can be made without a price-check. That said...

FREE,
FREE,
FREE.

Generic Fantasy races are forbidden, this includes Elves, of both the Tolkienesque and Santa Clause variety. Under a different name, they would be perfectly fine.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2019, 05:50:04 pm »

What if the Camel variants were races?

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8