Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481462 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4860 on: May 05, 2022, 07:30:49 pm »

Rocket straight up towards the sky with my Jumpsuit to dodge the cloud. From a mid-air position, fire at the Pain elemental with my occult gun.

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: May 06, 2022, 03:00:07 pm »

Rocket straight up towards the sky with my Jumpsuit to dodge the cloud. From a mid-air position, fire at the Pain elemental with my occult gun.

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

jump on this guy's back and hold on for dear life. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #4862 on: May 06, 2022, 11:21:16 pm »

Drift upward. All shall be swamp. Locate snacks, allied or otherwise. eat snacks.

Spoiler: Bob (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Bob's Business (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4863 on: May 07, 2022, 12:36:40 am »

"Hahaha, bitch!  I'm covered in metal, what the fuck is that gonnya achieve?!  Try throwing something REAL!"

Pick up that handy alligator by the tail, and spin it around a couple times (like Bowser), before flinging it jaw-first towards the pain elemental.  This is how they fight down in Florida!  Fuckin' pansy couldn't handle the swamp.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission Achievements (click to show/hide)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: May 09, 2022, 05:14:57 pm »

activate my optical camo and stick to Yagyu's back/behind his metal ass. Get him between me and the elemental. Also have pusbot do the same.
If I can't get behind Yagyu in time, activate my personal shield generator for this round.

Then do 2 things:
- Think real hard about these projectiles being soft as cotton candy. I mean, coming from bone fragments means they're white, right? So naturally they'd have the consistency of cotton candy/soft foam.
- If possible without getting out of cover or after waiting for the projectiles to impact, both me and pushbot will attack (OMNITECH Microwave Gun (d6 + d12 tech skill. No use die.) & OMNITECH Generic Personal Sidearm (d4 ranged attack))

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: May 09, 2022, 07:03:30 pm »

((I just realized that you forgot to add SAM and Akanorth Requtist to the employees of the week Piecewise))
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4866 on: May 12, 2022, 07:22:29 pm »

Need to get tougher.

No, not batlike, dragon-like.  Look at the wings around me.. they're growing thicker, becoming covered with bright, shiny scales.  Take the itchy feeling of that and spread it to the rest of my body, as I turn into a dragon-like creature, strong and tough, not a fragile bat.

Larger too.  Dragons are big and it'd be easier to dig myself out of this if I were only buried up to my knees or something.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
[3]

Drift upward. All shall be swamp. Locate snacks, allied or otherwise. eat snacks.

[11]

Summer squirms in the muscles and tissue of the giant mouth, trying to reform her own flesh. It doesn't work. Meanwhile Bob floats up out of the mouth on an island of bloody swamp water, small waterfalls pouring out around him though the water in the swamp never seems to diminish. He croaks and grumbles, bites flesh from around him, and does general gator things. These are all normal gator things to do, after all.

"SLOW!"

And they'll stay there, hanging in the air. Still moving, still deadly, but their movement nearly imperceptible.

Also throw dozens of grenades of various kinds at the gimp.

Spoiler: sensory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: notes (click to show/hide)
[1]

"Well shucks."
Eh all of this is only psudo real anyway just imagine a projectile shield then eat some more metaphysical saltine crackers

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
[2]

Assist in thinking 'slow' at the projectiles to stop them.

If that fails, brace for impact! Be a giant metal ass for those in need.

If we can still attack after all that: primary fire shotgun (2d12), secondary fire other shotgun (2d12).
(Weakness Analysis protocols is at lvl1, "Increase damage dealt by 1 die level", so it's d12)

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
[4]

activate my optical camo and stick to Yagyu's back/behind his metal ass. Get him between me and the elemental. Also have pusbot do the same.
If I can't get behind Yagyu in time, activate my personal shield generator for this round.

Then do 2 things:
- Think real hard about these projectiles being soft as cotton candy. I mean, coming from bone fragments means they're white, right? So naturally they'd have the consistency of cotton candy/soft foam.
- If possible without getting out of cover or after waiting for the projectiles to impact, both me and pushbot will attack (OMNITECH Microwave Gun (d6 + d12 tech skill. No use die.) & OMNITECH Generic Personal Sidearm (d4 ranged attack))

Spoiler: Edward (click to show/hide)
[5]

[10][9,5][3][5][12+6, 7+2]

The scouring wall of bone shards suddenly slows down from homicidal to merely maiming velocity. And then it softens, quite literally. The shards blur, their outlines becoming hazy and expanding. What were once deadly spikes of bone have become loose clumps of cotton. These fist sized pillows of fluff either hit the ground and roll to a stop or bonk off the team impotently.  The team, now no longer facing deadly acupuncture, retaliates. Kora goes to pull grenades from her bag but ends up spilling them and spending the time chasing after the rolling explosives. Ji misses. Baldwin...well he seems to shoot the Pain Elemental but if he does anything, it isn't clear. Yagyu's contribution is a lot more clear as his double barreled fury chews through the tail end of the cotton barrage and directly into the pain elemental's chest and abdomen. Wilfred runs over to the edge of the tooth, snatches Bob off his hovering swamp, and hurls him towards the Pain Elemental just as the gunfire slows. The pain elemental, his entire center of mass ripped into swiss cheese, one arm missing and the other just barely hanging on, is bowled over as Bob flies mouth first into the thing. Its head disappears down bob's throat and they both flop to the ground in an undignified mess of blood and deathrolling.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: May 12, 2022, 07:35:40 pm »

Primary fire goop thrower, try to pin the elemental to the floor. Try to avoid also pinning Bob if possible, but if not that's ok, we can extract him later.
Secondary fire shotgun, in case the first one fails and the gimp is still a threat somehow. Still aiming to blow of limbs.

(Weakness Analysis protocols is at lvl2, "Increase damage dealt by 1 die level" and "Gain advantage on to-hit")

If we manage to deal with the threat this turn, then continue doing what I was doing before: using the drone and scanner (and plain looking around), see if I can spot any more signs of Friendly's influence. Try to determine if that blue star is the source of the infection or just a symptom. 

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 08:18:51 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: May 12, 2022, 07:47:14 pm »

I don't see how you are going to goop a head a crocodile swallowed without gooping the crocodile, RC.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: May 12, 2022, 07:53:20 pm »

"Hell yeah! Eat his soul, gator!"

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: May 12, 2022, 08:02:23 pm »

Force field off.  I have the kind that has a use die.  Does it need to be rolled in this place?

Try to talk the pain elemental.. the one whom I'm inside its giant head.  Try to convince it to assist me via its willpower.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sensory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:46:38 pm by Devastator »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: May 12, 2022, 08:06:04 pm »

I don't see how you are going to goop a head a crocodile swallowed without gooping the crocodile, RC.
((I can goop the torso, no? Should at least pin most of the elemental. Kinda think that head is coming off soon anyways.  :v))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: May 12, 2022, 09:24:24 pm »

((This all feels oddly right. But I have Covid right now, so maybe I am delirious.))

Continue dealing with it.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2022, 10:06:15 pm by Ozarck »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: May 12, 2022, 10:36:36 pm »

Jack chews on a metaphysical saltine cracker "Hey guys cant we just like imagine that the big bad or whatever is next to us just saying would save us alot of time."

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: May 13, 2022, 04:33:13 am »

(I have returned after being without internet for a week.)

"I don't know if just teleporting that guy over here would be a good idea, we should at least wait until we're out of the mouth before we try that."
Stay with the group be on the look out for hostile things to kill.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 334