Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481855 times)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
Re: DERP: Hurt him so hard
« Reply #4650 on: March 03, 2022, 11:59:03 pm »

Leave the containment area (with Kora), triple-checking that everything is secured.  Once out entirely, with all locks and such in place, disable the various precautions and hi-five Kora, then return her explosives.

"Ahahaha!  We fuckin' did it!  Great victory, and fuck Derp!"

Then start heading back to the main area, taking celebratory drinks of monkey pump the whole time.  Radio the rest of the team and brag.

"Arright, everyone!  Derp's officially got a portal out of containment, directly into the pain dimewnsion!  Bastard's in for a world of hurt--literally, ahahaha!  Ohhh, if only I could watch him suffer, but then I'd be a slave to.  The thought'll keep me warm.  Hey, anyone wanna meet us back at the barracks, and share some of this monkey pump?  There's still a ton of the shit."

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission achievements (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Such sights to see
« Reply #4651 on: March 04, 2022, 04:11:37 am »

"Well gang I'll give out handguns when I can get ammo for them."
Me and the gang will go see if we can't find the ghost fox.
Spoiler: Is no longer dead! (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Things I've done. (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4652 on: March 04, 2022, 03:18:07 pm »

Jack takes another sip of his soda "Hmm wonder if they got some type of disco radio around here."

Search for something to play music while I continue to totally do my part by guarding this door and not slacking off.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4653 on: March 06, 2022, 09:10:25 pm »

Disconnect control from the robot and take off the VR goggles.

So you're saying, that if they all want the portal to here to be a portal to hell, it will go there instead?

..or maybe we could all just will it closed, collectively, all together?

Suggest to the gimps that they could make the portal to this unverse a portal to hell, if they want it enough.  And hell is possibly more profitable.

Spoiler: Summer (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 11:28:27 pm by Devastator »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4654 on: March 07, 2022, 01:47:46 pm »

((Well okay then, it seems like we have the option to create a one-way portal for the gimps, but there's a chance that they might end up learning how to create their own one-way portals as a result.

Don't know if I want to risk that. It seems very difficult to find a good solution though.))

So you're saying, that if they all want the portal to here to be a portal to hell, it will go there instead?

Suggest to the gimps that they could make the portal to this unverse a portal to hell, if they want it enough.  And hell is possibly more profitable.

Assist the gimps with Hell-portal creation if they accept Summer's offer, otherwise implement my other plan:

"Excuse me my dear friend, can I borrow some hunks of your immortal flesh? It seems to be necessary for the creation of the portal you requested."

If I get permission from the gimps, acquire a few kilograms of non-sentient, but immortal gimpflesh and look for a creature like a mouse. Attempt to use flesh-warping to create a mouse-gimp hybrid with biological immortality. This is a prototype for the the creatures that shall be the building blocks of the new portal. I will need to find a way to expand their minds though...

Spoiler: Baldwin Reborn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 02:00:07 pm by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4655 on: March 07, 2022, 02:32:37 pm »

"Aye dannae need me I guess," he says as he rejoins the group before sighing "Fer feck sakes is there really much o' a point teh bein a medic? Ye barely need my help an' I lost my god damn arm fer try'n." Al's face is plain with sadness and rage "MY FECK'N ARM!" his robotic prosthetic creaks.

Spoiler: Scottish Medic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Record of Activity (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2022, 02:34:12 pm by Horizon »
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4656 on: March 09, 2022, 03:39:02 pm »

Leave the containment area (with Kora), triple-checking that everything is secured.  Once out entirely, with all locks and such in place, disable the various precautions and hi-five Kora, then return her explosives.

"Ahahaha!  We fuckin' did it!  Great victory, and fuck Derp!"

Then start heading back to the main area, taking celebratory drinks of monkey pump the whole time.  Radio the rest of the team and brag.

"Arright, everyone!  Derp's officially got a portal out of containment, directly into the pain dimewnsion!  Bastard's in for a world of hurt--literally, ahahaha!  Ohhh, if only I could watch him suffer, but then I'd be a slave to.  The thought'll keep me warm.  Hey, anyone wanna meet us back at the barracks, and share some of this monkey pump?  There's still a ton of the shit."

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mission achievements (click to show/hide)
Kora and Wilfred return from their errand, both hideously drunk and singing something incomprehensible about Derp, blood, razorblades and "Never coming home". They seem very happy but it is difficult to penetrate their sphere of inebriated mirth.

"Well gang I'll give out handguns when I can get ammo for them."
Me and the gang will go see if we can't find the ghost fox.
[3]
The armed posse of mascot characters finds the ghost fox hanging around in an abandoned office, half in and half out of a desk. They pick it up and find that it has been, futilely, trying to eat a bag of beef jerky in the desk.

Jack takes another sip of his soda "Hmm wonder if they got some type of disco radio around here."

Search for something to play music while I continue to totally do my part by guarding this door and not slacking off.
When you say "Play music" do you mean like a radio or like a banjo? Play music passively or actively?

((Well okay then, it seems like we have the option to create a one-way portal for the gimps, but there's a chance that they might end up learning how to create their own one-way portals as a result.

Don't know if I want to risk that. It seems very difficult to find a good solution though.))

Assist the gimps with Hell-portal creation if they accept Summer's offer, otherwise implement my other plan:

"Excuse me my dear friend, can I borrow some hunks of your immortal flesh? It seems to be necessary for the creation of the portal you requested."

If I get permission from the gimps, acquire a few kilograms of non-sentient, but immortal gimpflesh and look for a creature like a mouse. Attempt to use flesh-warping to create a mouse-gimp hybrid with biological immortality. This is a prototype for the the creatures that shall be the building blocks of the new portal. I will need to find a way to expand their minds though...

The Gimps seem interested in the idea of making a hell portal themselves and are in the middle of stripping off some flesh when, all at once, they turn back towards the door.  Without saying a word, they all walk or drag themselves or their companions back to the door and through into the hell dimension. They appear concerned as they step through the door, but moments after the last disappears through the door itself closes and the spreading "infection" it seems to have been cultivating shrinks away.

Uh....?

Mission Complete?

Surely this isn't a sign of anything bad and won't backfire on the team at all! Never!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #4657 on: March 09, 2022, 03:56:45 pm »

"I know there's a radio around here somewhere..."

Continue to search for something to passively play music to drown out all the yelling in the other room (A radio or something like that is what I meant although I'm not against finding a instrument of some type)

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 01:37:28 am by Fluffe9911 »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4658 on: March 09, 2022, 05:58:20 pm »

Attempt to retroactively shoot one of the gimps with the occult gun "Fragile Darkness" while they flee into the portal. Try to figure out what this thing does finally.

Regardless of whether the GM allows that, find Will and give the gun back to him.

"Here's the thing back. Didn't get a chance to test it unfortunately. I kept having to do consulting for everyone's various schemes and then they abruptly left. Should have shot one in the back when I still had the chance"

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4659 on: March 09, 2022, 07:35:17 pm »

"Did you.."

Scream at Wilfred, before running past them, towards Derp's containment area.  Hopefully I can get all the way there to trigger the failsafe.  Grab a radio and keep shouting about what I think is going on, to hopefully get access towards the kill button.  Or, hopefully, to get someone to trigger it remotely, as it's miles and miles away.

"Derp's the mind control guy, right?  The guy who controls the mind of everyone who senses him in any way?  AND YOU GAVE HIM ACCESS TO A DIMENSION FULL OF SENSATION FREAKS WHO ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE NEXT EXPERIENCE?"

"The pain dimension guys just ran back inside their dimension, for no goddamn reason at all.  Derp's taking them all over, right now!"

"He needs to die now!  Now!  Now!  Now!"

Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 11:10:43 pm by Devastator »

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4661 on: March 09, 2022, 11:35:38 pm »

((In hindsight, you could have done something quite clever with that. If you snuck a time bomb onto derp, the gimps would have closed the portal and then it would detonate before Derp could execute his evil plan. Oh well, portal is sealed for the time being. I'm not sure derp realized how difficult it would be to open it up from the inside.

We'll pay for it eventually, but since Baldwin knows nothing about Mr. Friend, he can live on in blissful ignorance.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4662 on: March 10, 2022, 03:22:06 am »

"So did we win or something?"
Go find out how much ammo for those handguns will cost, then I can arm my robots!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4663 on: March 12, 2022, 10:21:19 pm »

Yagyu let out an electronic sigh. Finding a solution to this was like pulling teeth and the people in charge were being infuriatingly aloof about the whole thing.

"Ok people, so we have a possible solution here, but I'm not sure if it's smart to-"

"Wait you fucking what?!?"

The Gimps seem interested in the idea of making a hell portal themselves and are in the middle of stripping off some flesh when, all at once, they turn back towards the door.  Without saying a word, they all walk or drag themselves or their companions back to the door and through into the hell dimension. They appear concerned as they step through the door, but moments after the last disappears through the door itself closes and the spreading "infection" it seems to have been cultivating shrinks away.

Does that technically count as a 'mission cycle'? If yes, get back into my auditor body to get its stats back and then start finding out if that friendly guy had any failsaves on him and how they are activated.

Secondly, go find that Bill Pelican guy.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4664 on: March 14, 2022, 12:06:06 pm »

"I know there's a radio around here somewhere..."

Continue to search for something to passively play music to drown out all the yelling in the other room (A radio or something like that is what I meant although I'm not against finding a instrument of some type)

Spoiler:  Jack Blackwater (click to show/hide)

MISSION IS OVER. Tell me what you did so you can get paid.

[4] You find a hand held radio.

Attempt to retroactively shoot one of the gimps with the occult gun "Fragile Darkness" while they flee into the portal. Try to figure out what this thing does finally.

Regardless of whether the GM allows that, find Will and give the gun back to him.

"Here's the thing back. Didn't get a chance to test it unfortunately. I kept having to do consulting for everyone's various schemes and then they abruptly left. Should have shot one in the back when I still had the chance"

[10]
A gimp hypothetically shot before they left would immediately been engulfed in white flames, seem to lose all gravity, and evaporate in a matter of seconds.

Gun returned

"Did you.."

Scream at Wilfred, before running past them, towards Derp's containment area.  Hopefully I can get all the way there to trigger the failsafe.  Grab a radio and keep shouting about what I think is going on, to hopefully get access towards the kill button.  Or, hopefully, to get someone to trigger it remotely, as it's miles and miles away.

"Derp's the mind control guy, right?  The guy who controls the mind of everyone who senses him in any way?  AND YOU GAVE HIM ACCESS TO A DIMENSION FULL OF SENSATION FREAKS WHO ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE NEXT EXPERIENCE?"

"The pain dimension guys just ran back inside their dimension, for no goddamn reason at all.  Derp's taking them all over, right now!"

"He needs to die now!  Now!  Now!  Now!"

Spoiler: Accomplishments (click to show/hide)
You shout into the radio about what you think is going on and don't have to run far. Instead you get a near instant confirmation from...an unknown voice that doesn't identify itself. You get out about three sentences before something rumbles  far away and the voice tells you the explosive failsafes were activated. Data recording from the time before these were activated will be scanned for information. The voice then cuts off.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

"So did we win or something?"
Go find out how much ammo for those handguns will cost, then I can arm my robots!
Lets say 10 omni.

Yagyu let out an electronic sigh. Finding a solution to this was like pulling teeth and the people in charge were being infuriatingly aloof about the whole thing.

"Ok people, so we have a possible solution here, but I'm not sure if it's smart to-"

"Wait you fucking what?!?"

Does that technically count as a 'mission cycle'? If yes, get back into my auditor body to get its stats back and then start finding out if that friendly guy had any failsaves on him and how they are activated.

Secondly, go find that Bill Pelican guy.

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Yes, you get your body back! Wonderful! Also, seems like they activated all the failsafes on Mr.Friend a few minutes ago. Hope they were good enough.

That done, you find Bill and tell him about what happened.

Bill starts laughing. And keeps laughing. He laughs until he's wheezing. Laughs until he slides down the wall and has to sit on the floor, still quivering breathlessly. Finally, after several minutes of that, he takes a deep breath, wipes the tears from his face, and says "Ahhhh, anyways. " Then he holds up two fingers, "Way I see it you got two options. First is to throw yourself on the mercy of the Auditors. Second is to go on the run. Whatcha gonna do? "

Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 334