Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 483925 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: THY FLESH CONSUMED
« Reply #2160 on: May 07, 2020, 04:17:57 pm »

If editing a body allows it protection, such as armor, and/or attack capabilities, such as weaponry on the body, like spines, guns, knives, extra limbs for ease of mobility, grabbing multiple items, multiple weapons, etc. allow edits as needed for improvement. A robot edited for sexual purposes seems not useful, as robots do not procreate that way, they are built. Anyway, I’m going to go put Ji back together, if anyone wants to help with that, come with, we’ll be adding limbs where they were used to be

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: May 07, 2020, 05:06:38 pm »

Keep following Yagyu
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: May 08, 2020, 05:25:49 am »

A robot edited for sexual purposes seems not useful, as robots do not procreate that way, they are built.
"Its for fun or something."
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: May 08, 2020, 06:06:21 am »

Spoiler: I love you Omnitech! (click to show/hide)

The soft pitter-patter of boots, the gentle sound of chapped Omnitech© lips. A glint in brown eyes utterly full of life and an empty cup once full of Omnitech brand incredibly recaffinated and stale "Coffe" sailing over her head. It would appear that backup was sent down?

Or

Perhaps Leslie was merely snooping around and making sure these grand Omnitech© owned desks were cleaned off in the meantime, while everyone else did incredibly productive things, good job guys.

Leslie the lovely little corporate drone she is, is back after a while of hanging out with staff upstairs, filling out paperwork, and generally being a creature to loath for anyone who wanted to slack off whatsoever. Leslie hopes she was able to find/acquire some kind of least blindfold before the mission/recently if she is what one could call "Reinforcements."

Either way, Leslie Omnitech@ is here, she's got a big old smile on her face regardless of everyone's injuries and she's ready to help on out however she can!

One of the ways shes doing that is using her personal computer, that wonderful thing to write up reports of deaths and other injury, forge organ donations contracts of the dead and the like, normal Omnitech things.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2020, 06:39:22 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

MemesItIs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: May 09, 2020, 08:39:51 pm »

Spoiler: Helene Hestia (click to show/hide)

Helene has a naturally gaunt face illuminated by the shadows, a voice comes forth smug as a bug on a rug, a woman who'd obviously always been here, finally making herself known!

Helene walks out of the shadows holding their gun in their right hand, tapping their null rod impatiently against the floor in their left...hopefully she grabbed a blindfold like the others coming down here!

"Who's ready to kick some ass? Personally, I can't wait to get paid, buy me a shovel with that money!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2165 on: May 10, 2020, 11:59:45 am »

If/When I get repaired. Try to find enough syringes to give everyone a syringe full of tranquilizers. (Don’t know why I never got around to that before.)

EDIT- make sure whoever repairs me makes use of the toolbox in RC’s inventory.

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
Get to where Ji is and graft an arm and legs in the proper places to her

"I will aid in the mechanical portion of the surgery as I am a helpful person that has been here the entire time."
Aid in the surgical graphing of limbs onto Ji.

[1 6]

The good news is that Ji gets her new limbs grafted on. The bad news is that she has a leg for an arm and two arms for legs. Its very silly...but they're functional enough. Ji sits down and carefully makes the syringes with her foot-hands before distributing them about.

[6] He believe that every sector should have emergency partitions that could be activated to block off hallways. With the correct usage of these, it should be possible to form a narrow hall from the entrance to the exit of a sector. It would need to be done from the control room though.

Move for the control room. Use scanner to ensure we don't get jumped on our way there, use goop in case nasties get near us anyway.

If we make it there, let one of my more techno-minded teammates work those doors while I stand overwatch with goop gun. If nobody is there to help, just try it myself. Either way make sure all teammates are adequately informed so none of them are stuck on the wrong side of the doors.

Finally, consider whether we could recharge Will's laser. Maybe we could build an adaptor of sorts (using a toolkit charge and maybe some materials we scrounge up) and use that to plug the battery into an outlet somewhere? Alternatively, could we McGiver a new battery for his gun?

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
Kenneth will follow along till the gang finds a mortally challenged. Kenneth will also hum the Omnitech(TM) Theme Song(TM).
"Ji, you should consider adopting a superior shark body instead of settling for inferior human limbs. Sharks deal extra damage against doors as a racial advantage. Look at Richter, he has the right idea."

Help Yagyu with his computer thingy.

Also help with Ji's surgery if she needs help of the mechanical or computer kind.

”Becuase sharks don’t have tits!”

"Jeez, dude, why are you so dead set on turning yourself into a literal sex object?  I'm not even a woman and I feel a vauge sympathetic shame.  And a sustained hatred of Derp, but that's been there awhile."

Go with Yagyu and Pathos, continuing to follow the very unstealthy plan of shooting everything that could potentially transmit Derp's control.  Also shoot any demons.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Code: [Select]
Sight: Functioning (blindfold readied)
Smell: Nose plugs.
Hearing: Pathos' text-to-speech earplugs
Taste: Cutting out one's tongue seems like too much.  How are we gonna taste him without touching him, anyway?
Touch: Riot armor
Keep following Yagyu

Helene has a naturally gaunt face illuminated by the shadows, a voice comes forth smug as a bug on a rug, a woman who'd obviously always been here, finally making herself known!

Helene walks out of the shadows holding their gun in their right hand, tapping their null rod impatiently against the floor in their left...hopefully she grabbed a blindfold like the others coming down here!

"Who's ready to kick some ass? Personally, I can't wait to get paid, buy me a shovel with that money!"

The soft pitter-patter of boots, the gentle sound of chapped Omnitech© lips. A glint in brown eyes utterly full of life and an empty cup once full of Omnitech brand incredibly recaffinated and stale "Coffe" sailing over her head. It would appear that backup was sent down?

Or

Perhaps Leslie was merely snooping around and making sure these grand Omnitech© owned desks were cleaned off in the meantime, while everyone else did incredibly productive things, good job guys.

Leslie the lovely little corporate drone she is, is back after a while of hanging out with staff upstairs, filling out paperwork, and generally being a creature to loath for anyone who wanted to slack off whatsoever. Leslie hopes she was able to find/acquire some kind of least blindfold before the mission/recently if she is what one could call "Reinforcements."

Either way, Leslie Omnitech@ is here, she's got a big old smile on her face regardless of everyone's injuries and she's ready to help on out however she can!

One of the ways shes doing that is using her personal computer, that wonderful thing to write up reports of deaths and other injury, forge organ donations contracts of the dead and the like, normal Omnitech things.

Accomplishments of the Omnitech Murder ball this turn:

1. Made it to the control room without even getting attacked by demons.
2. Absorbed two new members into their ever growing mass. Namely one "Classic" member named Leslie and one new member named Helene. May they also roll towards victory!
3. Got the partitions set up, forming a path through this sector.
4. Made sure the water was fully drained from the path
5. Considered building a wall plug for a military laser. Calculated charge times as somewhere in the "several months" range and decided instead to investigate alternative fuels; an adaptor is a more likely solution.
6. Got all this done quickly and without stress because the Director is motioning for me to get things moving because apparently this mission is already long enough without any more dilly dallying. He's also pointing a gun at me, but thats just standard action at this point.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: May 10, 2020, 12:27:15 pm »

let’s try going to the rest of the group now, sorry for putting the limbs in the wrong places, the good news is that they work

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: May 10, 2020, 01:25:19 pm »

"Well done gang, that should hold them for a while. Now, let's get out of this godforsaken sector. Oh, and Ji, nice to have you back in one pie-... Well, nice to have you back."

To the next sector! Close the door behind us just in case so no demons can follow us (don't weld it, just regular closing). Make sure to walk in a wide arc around the stranded monster fish, just in case they have some fight left in them.

If I get a chance, try to craft that signal jammer I collected the parts for before, use a toolkit charge. Do not yet enable it so paris can have his bants.

5. Considered building a wall plug for a military laser. Calculated charge times as somewhere in the "several months" range and decided instead to investigate alternative fuels; an adaptor is a more likely solution.
To build this adaptor, what would we need to scavenge? And where could we find these parts? (assume we'd use a toolkit charge to try and build it)

Spoiler: Yagyu d'Aubigny (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:47:04 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: May 10, 2020, 02:03:14 pm »

Follow Yagyu to the sector
Tara noticed one recruit she’s seen before, and one new one
Hi Leslie, it’s been a while. Hi to the new ones too. My name’s Tara
She turns to the guy who helped her
Thank you for helping heal Ji, I don’t think I got your name. If we find any corpses, I might be able to make blindfolds for you
She then puts on her blindfold for the new sector
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 09:08:11 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: May 10, 2020, 02:44:49 pm »

Kenneth prepares to repeat the maneuver he used to defeat the Founder as he enters the next sector, Kenneth will call it the Kenneth Underhanded Maneuver.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #2170 on: May 10, 2020, 04:20:55 pm »

@Yagyu: "Note that the signal jammer will only disable micromanagement of enemy units in its radius. Our opponent can still send vague directions to his thralls even without a direct line of communication. Before activating the jammer, would you be willing to attempt to triangulate his position? Though he has shown no indication of lying so far, it is best to be certain we are going the right way. Just because he is a psychopath and a narcissist who thinks he is so much better than us, it doesn't mean he'll keep his word."

Speak to the guy we're supposed to capture some more.
"We are approaching your sector now. Assuming you were truthful in your statement. Will you honor your word and return with us without trouble should we reach you? If not, perhaps you would be open to the discussion of... alternatives?"

Do we have the equipment necessary to track him down based on his transmissions? Just to make sure he is where he says he is. Maybe with a computing cube? Or would we need to find/build specialized tracking equipment?

« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 02:12:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: May 10, 2020, 04:49:57 pm »

"True, my intention was more that if those thralls lose their continuous perception of him, then our target will start losing control of some of them given enough time, since he should only be able to control them for an hour or so after last contact according to our briefing. Alternatively,he'll be forced to recall them from whatever ambush or surprise they have for us, making things easier for us. Either way, it'll screw with him and hopefully put him off-balance a little.

As for triangulation, sure, I'm willing to give it a shot."

((For the triangulation, could you perhaps ask pw in your action whether we have the kit needed to do that (perhaps with a computing cube?), or if we'll need to craft something? My action post has a few things already.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: May 10, 2020, 06:00:59 pm »

Follow Yagyu to the sector
Tara noticed one recruit she’s seen before, and one new one
Hi Leslie, it’s been a while. Hi to the new ones too. My name’s Tara
She turns to the guy who helped her
Thank you for helping heal Ji, I don’t think I got your name. If we find any corpses, I might be able to make blindfolds for you
She then puts on her blindfold for the new sector

Leslies is simply put standing up straight as a board, with a sickeningly saccharine smile, the corporate drone, dear Leslie lets a small flush cross her face, accepting a syringe, just a bit clumsily, gracelessly. Before turning towards the youngling, towards Tara with a nod of the head, hair swaying about, it certainly seemed as if she was happy to see them! Happy to know that one of Omnitechs youngest was still alive and kicking, serving as a true inspiration to them all, of how child labor laws were pointless and unneeded.

Her lips move, barely breaking the somewhat perhaps unnerving almost slasher-Esque cheery smile, to reveal an old voice that hasn't changed a bit, from the bubbly way too cheerful voice she's always had!

"Beloved Omnitech employee Tara! Our youngest little go-getter! It's been a few standard Omnitech cycles indeed! I've been servicing my betters, helping increase company productivity, the like. It's truly wonderful to see today's youth employed at so tender an age.

Would you perhaps like to as all the kids say, hang out at an Omnitech approved location, to improve and create company bonds together, whether through intoxicating beverages or otherwise?

I think it'd be swell~"

Leslie will generally follow along, trying to fill out paperwork, she'll make sure to keep her gun handy and when they enter the room, put her computer away to indeed put on her blindfold, she'll make sure to steal some earplugs off a corpse/hopefully get some from teammate's who are good people if none on corpses and put them in as well, steal some organs off said corpses if easily done.

((And it feels good to be back))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 10:10:24 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

MemesItIs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: May 10, 2020, 06:40:52 pm »

Helene is talking as if she where a complete loon on drugs for all we know she very well might be thought she did pass a drug test maybe she is just unstable, she sounds way too enthusiastic about the concept of hitting things, she is smiling eyes darting around the room looking at her new fellow help, with her hand holding a null rod in her twitching palm.

Helene examines her syringe and the waifu bot Ji and covers her eyes when she enters a new room gun at the ready, she looks for pipes if she finds any, she attempts to rip it out and take it or a similar object as long as she thinks it won't kill her.

"Huh so this is the type of work we do dangerous how exhilarating...wait did they mention how much we get paid for this?

I forgot oh no matter, there be money to make I'm sure things to bash and a good time. I still miss the farm was wonderful, damn I heard of corporate goons but damn corporate fanatics I...feel my time here will be interesting and hopefully profitable."
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 06:49:18 pm by MemesItIs »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: May 10, 2020, 07:15:08 pm »

Welp, it could be worse.

Pass out zip ties to everyone, get my rifle back from Wilfred, and proceed forward with the rest of the team.

EDIT- It was actually Yagyu who borrowed the rifle, I think.

Spoiler: Ji (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 01:34:07 pm by The Lupanian »
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 334