Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 334

Author Topic: MOOK: Such sights to see  (Read 481313 times)

Hotfire90

Re: MOOK: Bad Dog.
« Reply #360 on: February 22, 2019, 07:03:10 pm »

"Keep that thing busy while I patch up Clem."

Patch up Clem.
Spoiler: Heather Reid (click to show/hide)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2019, 07:52:18 pm »

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Edward very courageously sprints away back through the door. Open door first if necessary.

He bravely closes the door behind him in attempt to trap the monster, maybe even close the door on the monster trapping or killing it.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 01:30:14 am by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: ❤
« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2019, 09:26:17 pm »

Question for PW: what skill or stat governs the use of the OMNITECH grapple gun? Or, to put it in more IC terms, do I feel confident in my ability to use the one in my inventory?

Also:
Benny, Clem, Steve, and everyone else who wants to head onward with him pile into the airlock and wait for it to cycle before moving on to the next room.
Would Mildred fit that description? I've no idea. She/I/we would probably be more the type to dither about getting distracted in the other rooms, but then again she would probably stick with the other Occult Materials and Information Management Officer on the team. I reckon she'd be in there.

((I guess I'll edit my action into this post at a later point in time. Sorry for missing the last turn, been busy af.))

Edit:
Placeholder action: if I'm in the room with Clem and the monster, get out my grapple gun and shoot it at the beastie, aiming either for its mouth or to entangle it in the grapple cord.
Regardless of the success or failure of this, immediately dive away from the creature and the wild hail of gunfire that will inevitably be directed towards it and anyone around it.

If I'm not in there, but still in the section of lab we're exploring, supervise my colleagues whilst keeping an eye out for anything that looks occult, dangerous or otherwise interesting.

If I'm still standing around outside after the doors were sealed off... welp, go to a breakroom and get myself a healthy, nutritious salad wrap and a bottle of water. Then return to wait outside the lab my teammates are in whilst eating it.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2019, 06:44:57 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 22, 2019, 10:00:01 pm »

((If you get to magically be over here without having to roll Fate for that attack with the rest of us I might be a little annoyed.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2019, 10:12:12 pm »

Move towards the sounds of carnage and lay down fire into any demon-things that become visible.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2019, 10:45:29 pm »

Sign me up then
(Edit, messed up hit submit too early)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 10:47:24 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Good Dog.
« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2019, 11:05:11 pm »

"Hey, Pathos! That's one! Three more to go and you win the betting pool!"

Incinerate Clem. Toss chunks of the dead to the monster.

Spoiler: Gambling Hall (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2019, 11:08:05 pm »

I'm not dead and also you're not in the same room and you can't see what's happening over here because we passed through an airlock.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?!
« Reply #368 on: February 23, 2019, 01:21:39 am »

Spoiler: HAZMAT Harry, HMRC (click to show/hide)

...advance towards the (probable) sounds of screaming and dying. Attempt to foam gun the bulletproof monster so it is less capable of attacking.

The door's locked behind us and now we're all trapped (ok fine so we're not REALLY trapped, but opening this door without first killing that thing would be a terrible idea) here with the murdering machine. Sounds like a typical day on the job.
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

SamSpeeds

• Bay Watcher
  • ah ah ah oooh yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 23, 2019, 04:09:40 am »

Spoiler: Jengo (click to show/hide)

I'm just awful with maps and geographic reasoning so I'm not entirely sure where exactly I am in relation to the murder room. I do know I'm not in there, though.

Oh wow, is that gunfire I hear through the walls? C'mon guys, keep it down haha! Hey... that wet thump sounded like Clem being obliterated into a wall! They're in trouble! I have no idea who is where. So so sorry. Rally the boys and prepare to sally forth into that room and save the day, or at least give their remains a proper incineration! Once we got the boys and a card (hopefully?) charge!! Shoot it with my gun and hope to hit a weakspot.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 23, 2019, 06:27:56 am »

Get away from the monster and shoot it in the mouth.
Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK
« Reply #371 on: February 23, 2019, 08:01:02 am »

Spoiler: medic n°2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: SPOILED FOR GIRTH (click to show/hide)

Stab benny with an stimulant so he has higher chances of surviving the beast attack)
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: All I want for Christmas...
« Reply #372 on: February 23, 2019, 01:37:10 pm »

Join Pathos in examining the machine.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MOOK: Days without an accident: 0
« Reply #373 on: February 23, 2019, 02:48:52 pm »

Spoiler: Redshirt (click to show/hide)
Hold position at the lab door. Actually, things sound like a fight in there... Close the lab door, and stand across from it, gun up and eyes scanning to make sure that if something busts through that when I shoot it its not another MOOK, but an actual dangerous thing.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: February 23, 2019, 03:47:57 pm »

"Aw yeah, this is some good material reclamation right here."

Go join Pathos in the room with the machine, I'm sure the lads fighting whatever it is in the other room will call me when they need something cleaning up.

Listen to what kind of grooves the dead guy has on this OMNITECH personal music player.

Examine one of the metal balls. Does it have any text on it, can I figure out what it's used for?

Spoiler: Eddrick, Sanitation (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 334