Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10285 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2019, 06:14:02 am »

Admiral Tovi: Warp into the area leading the 5th Space-fleet of the Undarak Empire. Take the Godmodder by surprise, and shoot him with every single gun on every single ship we have in an attempt to at least distract him. Prepare the Corvettes to begin combat maneuvers.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2019, 02:20:25 pm »

that’s not true! space is just where reality is spread thinnest due to most of the atoms being affected by gravity! how do you think nebulas exist if there is no reality in space?! with this a logic in mind, RIP A DAMN HOLE IN REALITY AND SUMMON THE MALIFIC MAN!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2019, 02:57:13 pm »

>Make "being Pro-Godmodder" a such thing. Since that will now be such a thing, make myself said such thing, which is Being Pro-Godmodder. Proceed to shoot rocket propelled eucalyptus logs at the general direction of the people who are against the Godmodder and anyone who supports him.
it's over

bloop_bleep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2019, 03:45:04 pm »

PTW
Quote from: KittyTac
The closest thing Bay12 has to a flamewar is an argument over philosophy that slowly transitioned to an argument about quantum mechanics.
Quote from: thefriendlyhacker
The trick is to only make predictions semi-seriously.  That way, I don't have a 98% failure rate. I have a 98% sarcasm rate.

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2019, 04:30:44 pm »

Canto IV: Alex Jones' Brain Force Supplements: Five A Day, Or You Won't Be Healthy

Steal the 942 from Greatness942's name and place it in front of the 1 in my 100.
Ah, grand theft nomen? Alright. You give yourself far too much health. Way more than the Godmodder, even. Maybe you should start a supplements business?

Melt 0cra_tr0per with my eye laser beams.
0cra_tr0per is now slime.

Take TankKit’a health and put it on 0cra_tr0per.
You take TankKit's 942,100 health, and put it on 0cra_tr0per, who is more healthy than you would be if you took your shady health supplements, like a good boy. I feel like this isn't what you wanted.

Remove CABL’s action privileges.
Bad CABL. *shoots with squirt gun*

0cra_tr0per is a willing ally of Godmodder; why the fuck are you punishing me, mom?!
Ma, ma! He's a bad man, I swear! I'm not a killer!

Because I got confused because you were attacking another player. Sorry. Action is being amended.
I didn't think it was so easy to pass a constitutional amendment.

I am actually perfectly happy with that revised action.
Actually actually, or fake actually? Distinctions are very important.

: Signs, cuts a hole in reality. Makes a simulacrum from dirt, a little energy and such. Vanishes. Off to do something.:

Copy:

: He flexes our energy inside Ocea and ignited him with the force of a Star for some hellish burns.:
You vanish, going away to do other things -- "but there's no real escape from I, the Grand Godmodder in Space! Yeah, guy with the portal, you!"

You flex! The grand power of a star deals 100 damage to 0rca_tr0per. That's only 942,000 health to go.

Allow TankKit to share (decidedly not steal) my numbering for use in Health Points, before using my powers as George Lucas to bring in an X-Wing Fleet to attack The Godmodder.
Ah, TankKit can share, but 0cra_tr0per's already received all of the healthpoints that Tank owns. The X-Wing Fleet will attack the Godmodder in space in a couple of moments.

just chuck a really big rock at him
You just chuck a really big rock at him, the next person.

Steal an E from the godmodder's health.
You steal a capital E from the Godmodder's health. You are now carrying an E.

Use the rest of the 1 to make another - and put it between the d and m in the name.
There's no "d" in 'the name'.

Throw the gun at the godmodder, then summon Godzilla, then throw Godzilla at the godmodder.
The Godmodder feels like one of his comrades/creations has fallen for this trick already, or maybe it was him? The Godmodder catches the gun, then Godzilla, and throws him into a hospital. In space.

Admiral Tovi: Warp into the area leading the 5th Space-fleet of the Undarak Empire. Take the Godmodder by surprise, and shoot him with every single gun on every single ship we have in an attempt to at least distract him. Prepare the Corvettes to begin combat maneuvers.
You, clearly used to being in space, catch the Godmodder unawares! The Godmodder quickly takes out an umbrella to shield himself from the bullet rain.

that’s not true! space is just where reality is spread thinnest due to most of the atoms being affected by gravity! how do you think nebulas exist if there is no reality in space?! with this a logic in mind, RIP A DAMN HOLE IN REALITY AND SUMMON THE MALIFIC MAN!
You summon the Malific[sic] Man.

>Make "being Pro-Godmodder" a such thing. Since that will now be such a thing, make myself said such thing, which is Being Pro-Godmodder. Proceed to shoot rocket propelled eucalyptus logs at the general direction of the people who are against the Godmodder and anyone who supports him.
Being "Pro-Godmodder" is such a thing. You become Being "Pro-Godmodder". You shoot eucalyptus logs at the Anti-Godmodders, causing Puppyguard to drop his E, and breaking an X-Wing.

PTW
Watch to post.

Quote from: JOEbob
I tell the old lady that I'm the arm's owners stand. I prove it by poking part of myself hard enough to be considered damage, without counting as a full hit point. an equivalent harm appears on the arm, since the rest of the body no longer exists, and it must thus transfer to this arm.
Having retrieved the arm, I start arraying my fishy selves around it, having them swim in certain patterns to preform large-scale durability enhancements. then, I make a self-voodoo doll. that might not be the right term. what it means is damage from me goes to there.... vamperic poppet, maybe? anyway, now damage to me will be transfered to this nigh-indestructible arm.
wo.

Cautiously, a shoal of fish swims along, away from an aged matron and towards a being of no health, no simple numbers, nor guaranteed existence. calmly yet, they approach, glowing a faint blue. A being who knows, or knew, they will not be shot,
A being mentioned half a score and thrice before,
In repeated bold, destructively for,
this being has a great big bomb,
Though fishes shall send them to their tomb,
And any other similar man
shall find themselves inside a can
A can quite full of raisin bran
so full, so stuffed,
that instead of buffed
one will burst with glowing embers
through physics the reader clearly remembers
Thus is decreed towards the three
who spoke, bespake, upon all thee
though twice more joined this group shall be
that still makes them no more then three

importantly, the above and this very post started a whatsitcalled and with all names completely absent. rhymes included because the writer, whoever they may be, felt like it. this post also follows such procedure.that was redundant
You are your stand. If your body can still take damage, then there's no reason for the damage to transfer. The old lady laughs, puts you on a platter, and decides to cook you for her daughters. This very post starts with a pronoun! It's not an adverb. It doesn't hit.

"I can do things without one of you attacking me. Definitely."
The Godmodder does nothing.

The Malific[sic] Man looks pretty shifty, 0cra_tr0per looks pretty healthy, and there's an E on the floor. The X-Wing Fleet attacks the Godmodder. Whatever remains of his umbrella is blown into bits.

Malific Man: 10/10 HP.

Garden of Eden: Exists. Is not space.
Jack-Out-Of-The-Box: 4 Health. Still in the closet.
George Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness
X-Wing Fleet: 10 x 9 Health.
E on the floor.

The Godmodder: 50 Hea-lth.
0cra_tr0per: 942,000 Health.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2019, 05:04:38 pm »

DAMMIT JACK GET OUT OF THE CLOSET

Pull Jack-Out-Of-The-Box out of the closet he finds himself in, whether metaphorical or physical.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Redrover1760

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Escaped Lunatic?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2019, 07:00:14 pm »

A Jack in the Box? I'm in.

Action 1: I go insane. Action 2: I go insane. Action 3: I go insane. Action 4: I go insane. Action 5: I go insane. Action 6: I go insanell. Action 7: I perform action 12. Action 8: I go insane. Action 9: I go insabaka. Action 10: I go insane. Action 11: I go insane. Action 12: I mind control myself because I'm insane now so I can avoid having good luck with action 12. Action 13: I make myself play a stupid game on the internet named Destroy the Godmodder 13 while insane, and through the power of significant figures, two significant figures exists in 13. Since 0cra_tr0per has 6 digits I add 13 onto it, but using Significant figure rules insanity edition 0cra_tr0per is suddenly reduced to first 940000 Health due to only two SIs and then 26bb19 health due to me using Base 13 for the measurement. Then you realize that I was making you remember science again, and realize that two SIs = Two Significant figures... But I am insane, remember? SI = Self Insert. So I inserted my insane self twice into the game for no particular reason. Action 14: Gandalf dies. Action 15: In order to skip all of this so you don't go insane, read action 13. Trust me, I am already insane...

Also me me isn't insane, only me is. I think.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:11:09 pm by Redrover1760 »
To?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2019, 07:06:25 pm »

steal the 942 from 0cra_tr0per and put it in my health

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2019, 08:29:39 pm »

Now that I am also a good guy (or bad if you're one of those anti-godmodder scum), I will take that E off the floor since there is no floor in space, so it's no longer considered something doing the impossible. I will also find a A on the floor, and do what I did with the E to said A. If this works, I will destroy the entire anti-godmodder team with microtransactions and over 80 thousand downwards-facing purple arrows.
it's over

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2019, 05:45:57 am »

Throw the gun at the godmodder, then summon Godzilla, then throw Godzilla at the godmodder.
The Godmodder feels like one of his comrades/creations has fallen for this trick already, or maybe it was him? The Godmodder catches the gun, then Godzilla, and throws him into a hospital. In space.
"Oh fuck, he remembers that I summoned Godzilla in the last game."

Steal the H and e from the godmodder's health, then go find two L's and combine them all together to create hell.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2019, 05:50:16 am »

Steal the Godmodder's remaining 50 from his health and add it to 0cra_tr0per's health.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2019, 06:13:45 am »

Inform the OP that the spacefleet in question is less like Star Wars, more like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Organise the Corvettes to begin battle maneuvers, and have the Battleships fire at the Godmodder again, with Missiles and torpedoes and mines this time! Pick up any survivors, and STOP THE GODMODDER!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:42:35 pm by Imic »
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2019, 06:40:27 am »

Steal two crates; one with Brain Force Plus bottles; one with Super Male Vitality.
Consume these homeopathic bullshit wonders of science to strengthen my pineal gland and muscles.
Tank the microtransactions and purple arrows with my sheer muscular mass and psychic uber-shield.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2019, 06:46:59 am »

Merge with the God of Prequel Star Wars, Future Lucas, to become Fused George Lucas, and combine our efforts into summoning a Fused army of Battle Droids and Stormtroopers. Cybertroopers, if you will.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2019, 08:20:09 am »

@Imic
LOOK OUT - NAME MISPELLING ON YOUR SIX
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8