Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10305 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2019, 07:27:25 am »

Spawn a gun and point it at the godmodder, and when he thinks I'm gonna shoot him, throw the gun at him instead.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2019, 09:02:39 am »

Polymorph 0cra_tr0per into a log of eucalyptus wood, then burn it.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2019, 02:06:22 pm »

Canto III: Frick a Dick Works

"I think I may have, uh, gone too far in some places..."

Use my power as Godly George Lucas to summon the three big superweapons: Both Death Stars, as well as Starkiller Base, then get them both prepped to Fire When Ready.
Starkiller base, not having been created by Lucas himself, is beyond your power to summon. You successfully summon the first Death Star, but the second Death Star was only built after the first one exploded. By summoning it, the first Death Star realizes that it should logically explode, and does so. The second Death Star is caught in the blast and is also destroyed.

Oh you tricky meal. Playing on puns are we?

Focus really hard. Cue a garden of Eden set up as space again is gone and battle now on a world. A lush, lovely world.

As he then inpales the Godmodder with dozens upon dozens of conjured swords and proceeds to take the Atom Cutter from Final Fantasy tomlov off his head, then dice said head in mid air.
Playing on playing on words? That's a bit much, I'd say.

Putting something in space does not stop space existing. Space is still very much real, despite what the flat earthers keep telling us.

Your attempt to 'inpales' pales in comparison to his successful impaling of you with your dozens upon dozens of swords. Fortunate that you were stopped at this early stage in your attack, as 'tomlov'ing off heads has never ended well for anybody involved.

I have a 1, I cut this 1 to be a - and put it between the Godmodder's health, turning it to negative
You put the - between the Godmodder's health, making it 'a negative'. This appears to do nothing.

Start cranking up a Jack-In-The-Box so it can join the fight alongside us. It'll probably take about 5 actions to crank, I'd say. Anyone wanna help?
You begin cranking up a Jack-In-The-Box. The nature of the tool means that you have no idea how many cranks it will take to actually get him to come out of the b- OH HOLY SHIT THAT'S A SCARY FUCKING JACK WHAT THE FUCK.

>Attack anyone who opposes the Godmodder.
Because there's apparently no such thing as being 'Pro-Godmodder' in this game yet, you technically oppose the Godmodder. You proceed to attack yourself in a brutal manner.

Steal one of the Godmodder’s health bars.
You steal one of the Godmodder's Health Bars™. You unwrap it and consume it. It tastes like milk chocolate, toffee and almonds. Yum.

Build the core of a space station
In the way that home is where the heart is, the core of a space station is its crew. You construct a squad of robotic actors who are programmed to take the roles of characters in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.

Smeargle, use Judgement

((I handily avoided the figures from opposing myths not liking each other thing by using the only other pokemon that can learn judgement
The Godmodder laughs at your Smeargle's works on DeviantArt, making your Smeargle far too self-conscious to even consider judging others.

Assist Rockeater's action by violently leaping towards Godmodder's 100 and stealing it for myself.
You steal the Godmodder's 100 for yourself, gaining Health and making yourself vulnerable to attack. Ingenious.

Spawn a gun and point it at the godmodder, and when he thinks I'm gonna shoot him, throw the gun at him instead.
The Godmodder knows you won't shoot him, as that would be too obvious an attack for anyone with half a brain to attempt. Because of this, you never get around to throwing the gun at him.

Polymorph 0cra_tr0per into a log of eucalyptus wood, then burn it.
0cra_tr0per is transformed into a log of eucalyptus wood. The fire you create instantly goes out, though, because you're still in space. Whoops.

Quote from: JOE
I go to the lost and found to get my arm back. Also, as for starving to death, stands don't need food, only the people who make them because those people are humans- however, if, hypothetically, a stand-user were to not need food,  no food would be involved in the stands existance.
this is one such case, non-hypothetically.
I am part of my stand. since all damage a stand takes is transfered to its owner, any damage I take is transfered to the standmaker, which is me, but that transfers the damage because I am a stand. Thus, when I would otherwise be injured, the damage is instead trapped in a paradoxical loop, and I emerge unharmed.
You find your arm in the lost-and-found, but the old lady who runs the thing won't let you take it unless you can prove that it's yours.

A small correction: When it was stated that damage transfers from stands to their users, it was not meant to be taken that the stands themselves take no damage. It's more like a voodoo doll kind of thing, where damage the stand takes also translates to the user taking damage. If a stand's eye were to be stabbed, the user's eye would also be damaged.

Garden of Eden: Exists. Is not space.
The Godmodder: 50 Hea-lth
Jack-Out-Of-The-Box: 4 Health. Still in the closet.
George Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness942
TankKit: 100

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2019, 03:03:54 pm »

Steal the 942 from Greatness942's name and place it in front of the 1 in my 100.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2019, 03:06:27 pm »

Melt 0cra_tr0per with my eye laser beams.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:24:03 pm by CABL »

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2019, 03:16:28 pm »

Take TankKit’a health and put it on 0cra_tr0per.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:23:58 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2019, 03:19:38 pm »

Remove CABL’s action privileges.
Bad CABL. *shoots with squirt gun*

0cra_tr0per is a willing ally of Godmodder; why the fuck are you punishing me, mom?!

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2019, 03:22:37 pm »

Because I got confused because you were attacking another player. Sorry. Action is being amended.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2019, 03:31:26 pm »

I am actually perfectly happy with that revised action.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2019, 03:49:21 pm »

: Signs, cuts a hole in reality. Makes a simulacrum from dirt, a little energy and such. Vanishes. Off to do something.:

Copy:

: He flexes our energy inside Ocea and ignited him with the force of a Star for some hellish burns.:

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2019, 07:11:17 pm »

Allow TankKit to share (decidedly not steal) my numbering for use in Health Points, before using my powers as George Lucas to bring in an X-Wing Fleet to attack The Godmodder.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2019, 08:11:06 pm »

just chuck a really big rock at him

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2019, 09:55:36 pm »

Steal an E from the godmodder's health.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2019, 01:04:28 am »

Use the rest of the 1 to make another - and put it between the d and m in the name.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2019, 04:38:00 am »

Throw the gun at the godmodder, then summon Godzilla, then throw Godzilla at the godmodder.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8