Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Destroy the Godmodder 13  (Read 10286 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Destroy the Godmodder 13
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2019, 07:34:28 pm »

unacceptable! rip a hole in reality to access unreality, THEN summon the malific man through it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2019, 08:40:24 pm »

Wills into exist a Moon to smack into the God Moddwr and from there a battle field. On said moon makes a portal, next to God modded that becomes a series of portals, from the array comes rays of destructive anti Matter energy burst to coat the god modder in a lethal energy bath.:

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2019, 10:23:03 pm »

Transform self into Ra, Egyptian God of the Sun, and begin detonating stars near the Godmodder's position.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2019, 04:37:27 am »

"I kicked the wrong ass and payed for it, with my foot."

Summon Mars and hit the Godmodder with Mars.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

SEPHARVAIM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2019, 03:59:22 pm »

Canto II - Gastroesophageal Paradise

"SORRY, KING ZULTAN, I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO SO!"

Distract Godmodder with anime tiddies.
The Godmodder has no need for anime tiddies, because he's an advanced being that does not get distracted by such mortal pleasures. He does look at the tiddies for "research purposes", however.

I have a two step plan to the fight.
Steal a 1 from the Godmadder hp
The Godmadder is rather angry that you stole some of his imaginary HP. He now has i-1 HP, and revels in his complexity.

>Join the godmodder's side since we all know we can't beat him, so why don't I beat the filthy anti-godmodder?
You try to join the Godmodder's side, but because you are currently in space and the universe is infinitely expanding, you can't exactly tell which side is his side and which side is your side, or if any of you even have sides.

I begin creating a Dyson swarm around a nearby star
A swarm of Freeman Dyson clones suddenly surround the star closest to you, pledging their allegiance to you. As with any work of fiction set in space, there are a lot of clones involved.

...Steal the / between the two 100s. This will either go very wrong, or very right.
The / is stolen, and the Godmodder now has two 100 HP bars. Since there is no maximum set on his health anymore, he is free to increase his HP with any method he can find.

Since, as the Godmodder seems to be implying, everything is pointless, and as his health is being measured in hitpoints, it seems clear to me that he must have no hitpoints, because there are no points.

This means the Godmodder is dead.

Common misconception: in space, HP stands for healthpoints, not hitpoints. The points do disappear, and the Godmodder is left with merely "health", now a measurement of his actual health instead of how much damage he has taken. Seeing as how his diet mostly consists of doritos and mountain dew, the Godmodder's health drops to 50.

psystrike
The Godmodder's psyche is already shattered, so by striking it, you accidentally impale yourself on some of its shards.

unacceptable! rip a hole in reality to access unreality, THEN summon the malific man through it!
You try to rip a hole, but realize that you are currently in space, meaning you're in a vacuum, so there is nothing for you to rip. Even reality is absent.

Wills into exist a Moon to smack into the God Moddwr and from there a battle field. On said moon makes a portal, next to God modded that becomes a series of portals, from the array comes rays of destructive anti Matter energy burst to coat the god modder in a lethal energy bath.:
The God Moddwr, God modded and god modder all tragically cry in despair as you annihilate them mercilessly with your infinite power. The Godmodder laughs at the spectacle.

Transform self into Ra, Egyptian God of the Sun, and begin detonating stars near the Godmodder's position.
You become Ra, and detonate several stars, including the star with the swarm of Dyson clones constructed by dgr11897 above. The Dyson swarm explodes.

"I kicked the wrong ass and payed for it, with my foot."

Summon Mars and hit the Godmodder with Mars.
You summon Mars, the Roman God of war, who immediately wages war with Ra, who was created above. Gods from different religions don't tend to get along, so you accidentally smash Mars into Ra, fusing them together. Logically, the God of the Sun, which is a star, and the God of War should create the God of Star Wars, so you accidentally create George Lucas.

Quote from: JOEBob
Hah! you fool1 I never said I wasn't a fish! now there's no way the Godmodder will be able to distinguish me from the other 12 fish. what? I said I made 13? well, yeah, but then I ate one of them instantly, duh. also, I counted twice for my set because I'm so AWESOME!
I then silently and epiphenomally declare myself king of the 13-member blobfish empire.  I shall use an alias, of course, to avoid identification. I think I'll go with... Spalthos the blobfish.
You mentioned the fish within Stand brackets, meaning that your Stand is [Fish1, Fish2, Fish3, Fish4, Fish5, Fish6, Fish7, Fish8, Fish9, Fish10, Fish11, Fish12, Fish13 and JOE]. Since you ate one of the fish, and all damage dealt to a Stand is dealt to its user, you lose your arm. You declare yourself as a fish, and all the fish, including yourself, starve to death.

The Godmodder: 50 100 Health
George Lucas, God of Star Wars: 10 Health Is Greatness942

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2019, 04:05:02 pm »

"I think I may have, uh, gone too far in some places..."

Use my power as Godly George Lucas to summon the three big superweapons: Both Death Stars, as well as Starkiller Base, then get them both prepped to Fire When Ready.
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2019, 04:23:41 pm »

Oh you tricky meal. Playing on puns are we?

Focus really hard. Cue a garden of Eden set up as space again is gone and battle now on a world. A lush, lovely world.

As he then inpales the Godmodder with dozens upon dozens of conjured swords and proceeds to take the Atom Cutter from Final Fantasy tomlov off his head, then dice said head in mid air.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2019, 04:51:14 pm »

I have a 1, I cut this 1 to be a - and put it between the Godmodder's health, turning it to negative
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2019, 05:57:04 pm »

Start cranking up a Jack-In-The-Box so it can join the fight alongside us. It'll probably take about 5 actions to crank, I'd say. Anyone wanna help?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2019, 07:04:11 pm »

>Attack anyone who opposes the Godmodder.
it's over

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2019, 07:37:04 pm »

Steal one of the Godmodder’s health bars.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2019, 09:57:20 pm »

Build the core of a space station
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2019, 10:15:39 pm »

Smeargle, use Judgement

((I handily avoided the figures from opposing myths not liking each other thing by using the only other pokemon that can learn judgement

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2019, 05:40:56 am »

Assist Rockeater's action by violently leaping towards Godmodder's 100 and stealing it for myself.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8