Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 118360 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: Sample Title
« Reply #750 on: February 01, 2019, 03:03:10 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 01, 2019, 03:37:27 am »

((Y'know, judging by the note in the OP, it's permissible to send secret PMs as long as you cc the GM as well. Just sayin'. I imagine some folks - TOTALLY NOT ME - might lack the self-control to keep themselves from reading such correspondence.

Also, hoo boy, triple kill. Whoopsie. Soz God. In my defence, it was clearly the clumsiness of your less-brilliant creations that was to blame. :P
Gonna have to consider my IC reaction to this... for now, though, a placeholder action. Dang, intentionally or not, I wish I got to see the normal power gains for that sort of ownage...))

Placeholder action: pilot the Food Cruiser into the mortal realm through the gap I created before it can be sealed, barging aside any attempts to do so.

Park/hover somewhere high in the sky and begin cooking the divine remains of Attom (along with any mechaspider bits that may have been squished in the fracas) into a magnificent, powerful dish to honour His memory.

Send some raiding parties of elite food elementals down to the surface to gather tasty and nutritious ingredients in order to make this meal the tastiest ever created.
If they can't make their own way down, oversee the construction of a Divine Dumbwaiter to ferry them to the surface.
Chuck any wayward scraps of power in the vicinity into the mix, too. Stir thoroughly.

Finally, be ready to rush to defend us using the Pressure Cooker if we are threatened, from within or without the mortal realm.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 01, 2019, 08:22:33 am »

Action edited.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 01, 2019, 11:15:22 am »

"It feels like something has gone wrong in the universe, but I have no way to do anything about it so its not my problem."
Its time to actually do something, build a new house out of stone and build a chemistry lab inside, then make my poorly made wooden zebras alive using SCIENCE!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 01, 2019, 02:42:01 pm »

Name : Lorgar
demigod
power = 0
Description : Magnificent hearty boi with fabulous claymore

Borkle taught us to punch things to become stronger, to aspire to by punching things yet unpunched. I will punch you down from your false throne
Challenge Sucker to get him out of his rotten throne

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #755 on: February 01, 2019, 02:45:19 pm »

Sucker looks around in confusion.
"But I'm floating in the void. I'm not sitting on a throne."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 01, 2019, 02:46:47 pm »

demigod
power = 0

Borkle taught us to punch things to become stronger, to aspire to by punching things yet unpunched. I will punch you down from your false throne

“MY SON, YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WIN RIGHT? AND IF YOU PERISH, WHO SHAL LEAD THE 17TH CHAPTER OF HEARTY BOYS?”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 01, 2019, 04:45:55 pm »

demigod
power = 0

“MY SON, YOU ARE AWARE THAT YOU LITERALLY CANNOT WIN RIGHT? AND IF YOU PERISH, WHO SHAL LEAD THE 17TH CHAPTER OF HEARTY BOYS?”

Father, if there are enough of those to support me in slaying false god dooming all of us( aka power wagering him to oblivion), then I would succeed , but if I fail, what's the point of our faithful 17th legion, if gods just don't care. 

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 01, 2019, 04:53:36 pm »

“THE GODS CANNOT BESTOW POWER RIGHT NOW DUE TO A CRISIS. I DOUBT THAT THEY WILL KEND YOU ANY, BUT YOU MAY TRY”
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 01, 2019, 05:45:38 pm »

"Sucker, if the entropy claims us, it claims you too. I don't want to lose a friend and ally."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 01, 2019, 06:02:17 pm »

"Sucker, if the entropy claims us, it claims you too. I don't want to lose a friend and ally."

"You won't be losing a friend and ally, mate, you'll be losing everything."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #761 on: February 01, 2019, 06:09:21 pm »

Father, if there are enough of those to support me in slaying false god dooming all of us( aka power wagering him to oblivion), then I would succeed , but if I fail, what's the point of our faithful 17th legion, if gods just don't care. 
"Oh, you meant like a figurative throne. That makes more sense, I guess, though I fail to see why you have to stoop so low as to use insults. How can I be a false god? I play under the same rules as the rest of you. Got my title fair and square, just like everybody else. Eh, whatever. Come at me, if you want. But I warn you, I won't go down without a fight."

"Hey, you're a cool guy. I'm sure you'll work it out. That Anaconda has the right idea. Fill the sky full of stars and all that. Me, every time I try to help others, I end up making things worse. So, you know, gonna sit this one out. Call me when you need to kill something."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 01, 2019, 06:12:32 pm »

"So you had a few decades of bad luck. I believe in you. You can fix this."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #763 on: February 01, 2019, 07:37:13 pm »

"Ugh. Fine. Guess it wouldn't hurt to give it a try."

1 Power: Try to fix this entropy problem. Destroy the spots, fill the sky with stars, all that jazz.

1 Power: Use the Edge of Oblivion's god-slaying power to slay Lorgar (sprinkled chariot) and reap his soul if he insists on attacking me. Also point out that I don't have a throne.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 08:09:00 am by Parisbre56 »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #764 on: February 02, 2019, 01:50:00 am »

Begin eating local children that get lost near the woods. Spare just enough to spread my legend.

(Retreat to the safety of the preserve if they hunt me.)

Spoiler: Thorn (click to show/hide)
[4] Thorn can't exactly eat children in the woods, seeing as it had been driven into the sea. But it could nibble toes at the beach. Which it did, continuing until gaining minor folklore status.
Again!
It is absolutely necessary, for the peace and safety of mankind, that some of earth's dark, dead corners and unplumbed depths be left alone; lest sleeping abnormalities wake to resurgent life, and blasphemously surviving nightmares squirm and splash out of their black lairs to newer and wider conquests.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 58