Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 115201 times)

Ombragon

• Bay Watcher
  • [FLEEQUICK][CRAZED]
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2018, 02:35:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tries to leak out of the Akhat.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 05:02:09 am by Ombragon »

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2018, 03:08:08 pm »

My subjects, now is the time I must say goodbye. I shall now commit holy suicide and create a realm for mortals, for far too long have they been stuck in those tiny islands floating in the void. God of Life and God of Souls, I order you to make this world suitable for mortals. Now goodbye loyal inferior beings.

10 Power: Split my soul and body. The good of my soul shall stay in my body so that my divine creation shall be perfect. There's no way I, a perfect divine being will have enough evil in me to do anything more than minor misshapes as a disembodied evil half of a Major God...

10 Power: Reshape my body and the good part of my soul into what shall be the Realm of Mortals, a gigantic world separated from the Realm of Gods by an invisible barrier, no being, mortal or immortal, shall be able to exit it unless they pay a quantity of 3 power. Bounded will the concept of linear time be to this world, and I shall sacrifice my Sphere of time to do so.

This process of creation will be stretched out to last seven days, seven hours and seven minutes, the sacred number of AKHAT
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 05:19:07 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 17, 2018, 03:16:57 pm »

And there's the myth for the creation of the world.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2018, 03:18:48 pm »

With 10 power behind my rolls, they'll probably be very very good/bad/unexpected.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 17, 2018, 03:27:16 pm »

With 10 power behind my rolls, they'll probably be very very good/bad/unexpected.
This is an understatement. At "worst", you will roll an 11. At "best" a 16.
We actually need Phil Swift the God of Repairs for the chaos that's about to drop.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 17, 2018, 03:30:09 pm »

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 3
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Victory... but at what price? Truly this buffet is one of delicious woe, of full belly but empty wallet. Now is the time to reflect and rebuild.

Teach the surviving Hearty Boys introspection and philosophy, that they might learn from this tragedy and appreciate the world around them.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:47:50 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 17, 2018, 03:31:38 pm »

We actually need Phil Swift the God of Repairs for the chaos that's about to drop.
That's not how it works.
1=+1
3=+2
6=+3
Since it adds a 2 and then a 3 to the required power, we can assume that the pattern will continue and 4 would be added to the 6. Therefore:
10=+4.
So the worst he can do is a 5, and the best he can do is a 10.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #112 on: December 17, 2018, 03:35:02 pm »

Edit: 2 power to Ultra.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 17, 2018, 03:40:16 pm »

That's not how it works.
1=+1
3=+2
6=+3
Since it adds a 2 and then a 3 to the required power, we can assume that the pattern will continue and 4 would be added to the 6. Therefore:
10=+4.
So the worst he can do is a 5, and the best he can do is a 10.
Still going to be very good/bad and most importantly hilarious.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 17, 2018, 03:49:54 pm »

Mhm.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 17, 2018, 04:00:17 pm »

Name: Hectorclese the Stout
God level: Minor
Power: 5
Sphere: Victory and Feasting
Description: The Heartiest of Hearty Boys, the pinnacle of what they can be; big and strong, he's always on the lookout for something to eat. He walks among mortals with a dim glow around him, a clear sign of his deification.
Notes: Heightened curiousity

Spend 3 power organising the Hearty Boys into a fighting force to match the flow of elementals from Attom's Kitchen, making sure they are able to defeat the food elementals with enough time after victory for proper Feasting prior to sallying forth to defeat the next wave.

Edit: This will obviously require re-connecting Borkle's Arena with the Kitchen. Do that first, with some magnificent space bridge or something.

Bread, in recognition of Uzina's prowess and its role in Hectorclese' rise to godhood, is treated with the highest reverence.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 04:09:37 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 17, 2018, 04:23:30 pm »

Quote from: Uzina the DECEASED Baron of the Bakery Hells
Name: Užina
Power: 0
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental
Dead and eaten
If I have any shreds of consciousness left, attempt to pray to my newly-empowered Lord Attom in the hopes that he might look favourably on his once-useful servant and bring me back to life.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Edit:
If Lord Attom does see fit to resurrect me, strut about amongst my comrades as an inspiring reminder of His awesome power and benevolence.
Then help shape the food elementals into an even greater fighting force than they were, organising training and the forging of weapons/armour suited to our deliciously strange forms.
I'm thinkin' baguette bludgeons, spaghetti spears, corn cuirasses with pumpkin pauldrons... maybe even some zucchini zweihanders for heavy troops or an extra-spicy capsicum catapult with which to bombard the Hearty Boys as they advance.   
Also try and fortify the Great Kitchen if we have time.    
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:09:06 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2018, 04:48:00 pm »

Quote from: Uzina the DECEASED Baron of the Bakery Hells
Name: Užina
Power: 0
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental
Dead and eaten
If I have any shreds of consciousness left, attempt to pray to my newly-empowered Lord Attom in the hopes that he might look favourably on his once-useful servant and bring me back to life.

if possible expend 2 power into bringing Uzina back to life.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 17, 2018, 04:49:19 pm »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 17, 2018, 04:51:16 pm »

We've also created an absolutely glorious myth for the creation of the world.

First the Chronophage is created by multiple gods fucking up, with Anaconda tearing herself from the Chronophage to do her own thing. Then she's flung about like a pinball, has her soul separated from her body, claws her way back into her body, and crashes into the Chronophage, which had just become the Omniphage due to the god of lust and passion giving it the idea to procreate and then running off. Then Credst decides that instead of smashing destruction into the Omniphage he's going to create a devine Spear of Destruction for Anaconda's battle with the Omniphage, as GLOB, the creator of the Omniphage, gets absorbed into it. At this point all the other gods realize the Omniphage is a threat and start trying to hinder it in one way or another, resulting in one dead trickster god, a couple of upgrades for those lower down the chain, Anaconda eating bits of the Omniphage bit by bit only to have it all ripped out of her when GLOB merges with the Omniphage through sheer willpower and starts creating the mortal world. Meanwhile, that dead trickster god becomes the realm of chaos, aka the hell of this world, and Credst, who was previously throwing balls of pure destruction at the Omniphage, has to retrieve the Spear of Destruction after Anaconda was too injured to grab it after having her meal ripped out of her. Meanwhile Borkle punches Aigresaur to the end of the universe for attempting to fuck, possibly literally, with the Hearty Boys.

This has to be the most metal mythology I've ever seen, and it's only turn 3.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 58