Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58

Author Topic: Divine Fuckery: The End is Nigh  (Read 115203 times)

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Divine Fuckery: A god game that would make Zeus proud.
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2018, 12:07:19 am »

Spoiler: Suflex (click to show/hide)
Flex while running around the arena in an attempt to gather velocity.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2018, 06:12:43 am »

((Are... are you gonna do that for a whole decade? No diss if so; that's pretty dang rad, but it seems like it'd be easy to overlook the ten-year turn intervals.))   

Edit:
((Just realised, if Ziizo's action somehow fails I am likely gonna get stomped. If I'm reading this correctly the whole 1st wave of food elementals were slain.))   
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 06:24:42 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2018, 07:55:36 am »

((I actually forgot a turn lasts that long but this is even better. I shall be as the melting glaciers, my immortal sweat chiseling my body through millenia into it's most nutritious form, so that I may go the fastest and achieve my ultimate destiny of capsizing a large seafaring object.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2018, 08:04:41 am »

I'd also like to join this game.

Name: Blarg
God Level: Demigod
Power: 0
Description: Looks like a man with a zebra head.
Notes:

Search the arena for things to use to make some kind of weapon, then make a weapon.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2018, 08:30:21 am »

Ditto.

Name: The Prowler
Sphere (If major or minor god):
Description: A humanoid with extremely thin limbs, elongated and thin torso, long neck, and a human-sized head of a three-eyed dragon with no pupils and white sclera.
Notes:
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2018, 11:19:57 am »

Use 1 power to give Anaconda a burning fire of a soul, to empower their battle against the chronophage. If I have time, assist Glob in escaping.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
[3+1]
Manor grants Anaconda a burning, hatefilled, violent soul which drives her desire to fight to even greater limits.
[4]
That done, he swoops in and tears at the metal flesh of the Omniphage, aiding GLOB in his escape.

Indivita noticed the Omniphage for the first time. How had it missed that? It quickly zipped its way over, closer to the Omniphage, vibrating furiously all the way. Upon arrival, it gives a cute little "ding" like someone's finished microwaving a delightful meal, and releases a massive blast of energy towards the Omniphage. Because Indivita was frustrated, and it needed an outlet for its aggression.

Spoiler: Indivita (click to show/hide)
[3] ((The irony here is that for a being obsessed with power, you have yet to use any to  empower an action.))

Indivita vibrates its way over to the Omniphage and proceeds to unleash a single bolt of energy. Its about as powerful as a lightning bolt and succeeds in mildly scuffing one of the Omniphage's 10 trillion armored exoskeleton plates.

Indivita vibrates in frustration.

Make a kitchen somewhere in the arena. This kitchen will release 100 delicious food elementals thrice a day.
First breakfast elementals, then lunch elementals and finishing with dinner elementals

[6]
Attom tears a chunk of the stony foundation of the arena free and sets it up directly next to the arena, connecting the two via a grand bridge of food and stone. Then it constructs a vast kitchen palace with gardens of living food; trees of meat, bushes of deserts, living animals of produce, all manner of homicidal edible delights. And every few hours the inhabitants of the kitchen and its grounds charge forth into the arena to do battle with the hearty boys.

Now that the Omniphage is a true threat to all that is, all that will be and all that "was", Vurol decided to stop sowing the universe with a new kind of life and joined the "fight" against the Omniphage

Summon caustic slimes on the left cancerous "arm" of the Omniphage, commanding them to corrode the Omniphage

Vurol bubble in irony, thinking of Omniphage-phages

[1]
Vurol throws slime upon the Omniphage, but in doing so gets too close. The omniphage, apparently unharmed by the caustic slime, lashes out with one great metal pseudopod and swallows  up Vurol.

Name: Užina
God Level: Demi
Description: A tall, humanoid figure seemingly formed out of flexible breadrolls, with bagel hands and tomato soup in place of blood. Its head is a dark, hefty loaf of rye, with only a couple of creases and a cryptic pattern of seeds and flour resembling anything akin to a 'face'.
Notes: Awakened food elemental

Grab a ladle - preferably one big enough to wield as a two-handed weapon - and lead my tasty brethren to glorious (and nutritious) victory in the name of Attom!

Edit: Also, use my ladle jedi-style to deflect any bullet-like projectiles that may come my way from nearby gun-spider-things. Try and deflect them towards the Hearty Boy foe if possible.   
[6]
Uzina, awakened bread elemental, distinguishes itself in the constant Food Fights, rising up the ranks to become a Baron of the Bakery Hells. It is so powerful and dangerous that it becomes a primary target for the Hearty boys in all engagements, and they direct their forces and the demigods in their command to strike at it whenever it appears.

Us damn it Aigresaur. Also, I claim light blue+orange together. It represents creation and destruction.

Throw the Spear of Destruction to Anaconda. Throw a huge ball of destruction at the Omniphage too.

"Thanks for the help, thought I would of prefered if it came earlier."

Also, can we just appreciate the fact that it's turn 3 and we've already created a war of massive muscular men against food people and a terrifying monstrosity that is eating the universe?

[4]
Credst throws the Spear of Destruction to Anaconda and then moves to aid Manor and GLOB with with his bolts of concentrated destructive energy, peeling away at the Omniphage's metal hide.

Spoiler: Slime (click to show/hide)

Be Gelatinous Space Slime.

Let gravity take me where it may. Hopefully to new friends! Or at least some matter or energy I could use to make new friends.

Pray to Vurol and Aigresaur for new friends I could cuddle and have fun with.

While I await the results of those actions, try to learn how to morph my slime body.

[6]
Gravity draws Slime across the void, straight towards the Omniphage.  As it hurtles increasingly quickly towards the universe devouring thing, it prays to its father and to Aigresaur for friends.

[3] As it travels, it attempts to learn how to morph its viscous body into new forms but cannot manage more than a minor deformation or extruding.

Appear before me boys in a flash of light.

“COME MY SONS! LET US BEAT BACK THESE FOUL CREATURES!”

Punch the sand to make more Hearty Boys, as a bunch of them have come out funny.

Name: Borkle, He-Who-Punches-Your-Face
Power: 11
Sphere: Beating the snot out of things. AKA Combat and Battle
[4]
Borkle punches the sand in his arena once more and summons up more hearty boys. They are as good as the first ones but there are far fewer in this batch. Maybe a dozen or so.

THAT'S IT! I'M TIRED OF THIS FUCKING MADNESS INDUCING SONG AND THIS FUCKING BIG INSEC! TAKE OVER THIS IDIOTS BODY AND MODIFY IT INTO A NEW FORM! FROM NOW ON I'M NO LONGER NICE GUY GLOB! BUT BAD GUY AKHAT! 1 POWER TO DO THAT

[5+1]
GLOB, rather than fight his way out of the Omniphage, allows his divine essence to be absorbed by the beast. For a decade their minds and souls wage in corporeal war until finally GLOB's consciousness overtakes and subsumes the Omniphage's.  In an instant an unimaginably great expanse of metal transforms into blue crystal and 266,613,336 great wings of light and energy bloom forth from it. The universe cries out as the Omniphage and GLOB are no more and Akhat, the divine cancer, is born.

Name: Hectorclese the highly creative
God level: Demi
Description: A Hearty Boy, with rippling muscles and skin as smooth as a baby’s bottom, given the complete lack of hair. Bright blue eyes though, gotta have something.
Notes: Heightened curiousity

Hectorclese has noted his averageness, and is sad. He finds a downed food monster from the fat group, and begins lathering himself in the oils of his fallen foe, chanting quietly to himself things like “get to da chopper” and “I need your clothes, your boots, and your motorcycle”.

Satisfied, he starts stretching, because you need to warm up properly for these things.

O great lord Borkle, I pray to thee. I am Hectorclese, one of your people, and I pledge myself to you, if only you would grant me a boon. Please, Heartiest of Hearty Boys you must...

He begins flexing ritualistically, forming a perfect pose with each word:

PUMP ME UP!

Ritual performed, start smashing the heads of the food elementals, obviously starting with breakfast. Devour the most protein rich examples, and any foe that happens to provide a Hearty Boy challenge.
[5v2]

Hectorclese engages Uzina, Baron of the Bakery Hells, in battle. The fight wages for years but in the end, Hectorclese emerges victorious, devouring Uzina entirely, down to the last crumb.

Appear before the Boys and inspire lust in them too! Try to create a female of their species. Failing which, direct them towards the sexy omniphage that just wants to snuggle the multiverse.

[1]
Aigresaur comes to meddle with the Hearty Boys but immediately draws the ire of Borkle. Borkle punches Aigresaur straight to the edge of the known universe as a warning. 

Once again, try to learn the maze.

These tunnels will probably be fairly useful if I ever manage to get control of them.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)
[4]
Ep does not fully map nor understand the burrow maze but he does manage to find the exit.

Spoiler: Unhearty Boy (click to show/hide)
The "Nerd" as they called him watched the fighting from the sidelines. Again. His stomach rumbled, and he realized he would die if he couldn't find a way to slay some food! But the fighting style he had theorized about was based upon an ideal Hearty Boy's physique, not his noodle arms... So he would teach someone! One of the Boys he watched was struggling with his Elementals, but would occasionally whip out a technique that would turn the fight around... Yes! This Boy would be his champion!
"Hey... What's your name? Because I think I'm onto something that will make you the Heartiest of Boys!"
Teach this semi-weak Hearty Boy the secrets of skilled fighting, so that he could easily take on 2-3 Food Elementals in a fight at once. He gets to eat all the Elementals he kills besides the first one each meal, which they would split. After all, a wimpy body needed less food than a normal Hearty Body.
[5]
Enal teaches Hectorclese the secrets of skilled fighting and is given corpses of food elementals as a prize.

Meh why not.

Name: Vijiriwek
Description: A building sized armored cyborg spider, its legs are blades, its pedipalps are large gatling-style autocannons, and its thread is made of chains.
Notes: [MAKES NOISE LIKE THIS]

Appear in the arena, scream a challenge at whatever foes are available.  Maim and chain up any beings that meet said challenge.  Edit: Without using the guns.  Also, focus on the, er, "FOOD FUCKERS" as the local deity so succinctly put it.  Deviant food fetishists deserve torture, I guess.
[3]
Vijiriwek, despite its size and frightening countenance, proves underwhelming in the food fights and is beaten back repeatedly.

Name : Flexius
God level  : demigod
Power : 0
Description : extremely statuesque built winged man in shining anatomical quirass, anatomical greaves, face is covered with silver mask depicting human face. He is clad in regal purple tunic and red cloak. Cloak and tunic are covered with images of Borkle flexing and lifting weights.

Build wonderful sacred protein fountain, so hearty bois can refresh and increase their gains, while praising Borkle and competing in flexing

Borkle, may your power flow into this wonder and push even weak hearty bois beyond limits
[3]
Flexius' attempts to create a protein fountain result in little more than a small pile of meat beasts stuffed into a corner of the arena.

Name: Babatunde Chikelu
God Level: Major
Power: 10
Sphere: Trickery and Amusing Pranks
Description: currently a ball of light equal in power to a 20 volt night-light
Notes:

Spend 1 power to send a wisp of light to aid Ep the minor mouse deity in his understanding of the tunnel maze.

Then, spend 1 power to swap all the numbers around on the Omniphage's clocks.

[6]
Babatunde Chikelu blinds Ep with the equivalent of a divine flashbang just as the mouse god reaches the exit of the burrow maze. He then drifts over and attempts to manipulate the mechanics of the Omniphage. However, the Omniphage sees this manipulation as an attempt to manipulate time and strikes out at the trickster god.
[1v5]

The Omniphage tears the trickster god asunder and throws its broken body away into the void.  The corpse of the god forms the foundation of a new realm,  flesh and bone and blood becomes the stuff from which the Realm of Chaos is born. It is a protoplasmic realm of madness, a stew of malignant tentacular delights. Worm Lords, Gibbering Jester-Things, Crying Comedian flesh amalgams, and countless other unstable things cavort and dance across the godcorpse plains.

Name: Ultra
God Level: Demi
Power: 1
Description: A magnificent Hearty Boy whose eyes glow with incandescent power.
Notes: -

Our glorious father has appeared! Rally the Hearty Boys to glorious combat which is also feasting!

[6]
Ultra rallies the hearty boys in combat and leads an invasion of Attom's kitchen hellscape. The battles are glorious and the feasts bountiful, but not without cost. The hearty boys succeed on severing the connection between the kitchen and the arena but at the cost of many of their own. (-36 hearty boys. 76 remain)

Use 1 power to begin ripping parts off of the Omniphage to add on to my own body.

If something would do damage to me, use 1 power to resist.

Spoiler: Anaconda (click to show/hide)
[2] Anaconda misses the spear of destruction and it flies past her and into the void.
[5+1] Even without it she tears at the Omniphage, pulling bits of it into herself and gaining power as she does. But when the Omniphage becomes Akhat, those pieces do as well and tear themselves free of her. She drifts away, wounded. [Power reduced to 0]

Spoiler: Suflex (click to show/hide)
Flex while running around the arena in an attempt to gather velocity.
[1]
Suflex spends  several years running in a circle before tripping and accidentally hurling himself into space. 

I'd also like to join this game.

Name: Blarg
Description: Looks like a man with a zebra head.
Notes:

Search the arena for things to use to make some kind of weapon, then make a weapon.
[5]
Blarg constructs the legendary weapon "Supper's End" from the Ladle wielded by Uzina, Baron of the Bakery Hells. It is a baseball bat.

Ditto.

Name: The Prowler
Sphere (If major or minor god):
Description: A humanoid with extremely thin limbs, elongated and thin torso, long neck, and a human-sized head of a three-eyed dragon with no pupils and white sclera.
Notes:
Ok.

Borkle gains 3 power
Akhat the Divine Cancer gains 12 power, but caps at 20 total.
Manor gains 1 power
Ep gains 1 power
Credst gains 1 power
Attom gains 2 power
Hectorclese gains 5 power
Enal gains 2 power
Blarg gains 2 power

The death of the trickster god has opened a space in the pantheon. Attom, the Minor god with the greatest power currently, rises to become a Major God.  Hectorclese, Demigod with the greatest power currently, rises to become a Minor god.  Attom and Hectorclese should change their spheres to fit their new positions and may also change their names and appearances if they wish.

The Realm of Chaos has sent out many voidships, seeking new lands to spread their madness to.

Spoiler: map (click to show/hide)

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2018, 11:36:24 am »

I'm Am AkHaT ThE KiNG Of GoDs

create the concept of linear time, the prison that will make so that mortals and gods can only advance forwards or backwards, spend 1 power to do so. NO! This shall come later...for now, time to plan...

Spoiler: AKHAT (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:07:37 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2018, 11:37:12 am »

Spoiler: Slime (click to show/hide)

Eat the light from the cancer-god and the dust and debris of the battle to become larger.

Use the gained mass and energy to procreate.

Me and my children will spread ourselves into very thin sheets to become solar sails and drift through space.

I will try to fly towards the chaos realm.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2018, 11:57:35 am »

God of Souls, as your Divine King I demand you grant my Wyrms souls and consciousness after I create them...No, I have a duty for you still, but it shall come later inferior subject.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:01:50 pm by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2018, 12:07:02 pm »

Sorry Anaconda, but you should of taken your chance when I threw the spear to you. The deal was that you would get to keep it if you got it. :P In all seriousness though, I'll make you another spear some time later but I need my divine weapon, ya know?

Retrieve my Spear of Destruction and create a race of sentient and sapient machines with the sole purpose of using any and all resources they can reach to create new things, including the resources they've already used. Make them near the Realm of Chaos.

...At least the Omniphage is no more.

God of Souls, as your Divine King I demand you grant my Wyrms souls and consciousness after I create them.

One problem has been solved: The Ompniphage is dead. Now we only have to deal with the god of Megalomania. :P

Actually, this raises a good question. Piecewise, is there any way to go past Major Godhood?
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2018, 12:09:30 pm »

Spoiler: Attom (click to show/hide)

Empower the food elementals, now they will be the servants of a mayor god not the simple creations of a minor one. (1 energy to this)

GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES

• Bay Watcher
  • [JUDGMENT INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2018, 12:13:48 pm »

Sorry Anaconda, but you should of taken your chance when I threw the spear to you. The deal was that you would get to keep it if you got it. :P In all seriousness though, I'll make you another spear some time later but I need my divine weapon, ya know?

Retrieve my Spear of Destruction and create a race of sentient and sapient machines with the sole purpose of using any and all resources they can reach to create new things, including the resources they've already used. Make them near the Realm of Chaos.

...At least the Omniphage is no more.

God of Souls, as your Divine King I demand you grant my Wyrms souls and consciousness after I create them.

One problem has been solved: The Ompniphage is dead. Now we only have to deal with the god of Megalomania. :P

Actually, this raises a good question. Piecewise, is there any way to go past Major Godhood?
*LAUGHS IN MAD GOD*

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 17, 2018, 12:23:50 pm »

Ep pokes out of his mouse hole into the light of the Arena.

"Well, that took a while. At least I'm finally free. So, what'd I miss?"

(Cue montage of Chronophage, Hearty Boys, Chaos ships, and the cancer god.)

"Oh."

Ep senses the existence of a weak Hearty Boy and scurries out to meet Enal.

"Hi! You might not recognize me, but I'm Ep. I was trapped in a maze for the past 20 years, but I finally got out! Anyway, I'm the patron deity of...let's call it "underdogs". I approve of your usage of cleverness in a world where brute strength reigns! I have some stuff to do, but I have a gift for you first."

Give Enal a point of power, and then continue trying to master the tunnel maze. Spend a point of power on it.

Spoiler: Ep (click to show/hide)

By the way, Piecewise, could you put the link to the game record in the OP? It's a little easy to miss buried in the thread.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 12:41:19 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 17, 2018, 12:51:22 pm »

Spoiler: The Prowler (click to show/hide)

Glide towards the Realm of Chaos, succing the chaotic energy.
Spend the succed power to create Void Daggers.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 58