Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: Malefic Minds  (Read 23310 times)

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
Re: Malefic Minds
« Reply #105 on: December 20, 2018, 10:15:15 pm »

I thought that the surviving half of th Malific Man is in unreality
Oops. Fixed.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2018, 04:39:12 am »

Ok
Trow TricMagic at the half of the Malefic Man in a way they both get out of unreality
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 10:12:07 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2018, 06:33:35 am »

Cast dispel sleep on everyone (you’d be surprised how many monsters use that trick) and do not let anyone look at the back of the tablet.
also, tell the (second) Malific man that I want to ask her out on a date, preferably without animosity from or to her father(s). It’s better to have a polite discussion now than it is to have a resentful in-law later, if it gets that far.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:43:42 am by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2018, 06:46:54 am »

Open a portal to the Second Malefic Man's mental world and attempt to extract secrets from his subconscious, in particular anything that can be learned about "D".  Only half of my birds will invade his mind, the other half will attack him from the outside in order to keep him distracted.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2018, 08:23:10 am »

Gain the Power of Dreamland. Then finish off the Last Half of the First Malefic Man and emerge from Unreality.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2018, 09:32:40 am »

Shove Dustan Hache into the water and take that tablet and read the back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2018, 10:15:10 am »

Do everything in my power to prevent him from doing so, short of destroying it!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2018, 04:26:33 pm »

I Reach into the universal UI and set Nature's thermostat to Absolute zero, That should cool off that steaming issue.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2019, 12:07:14 pm »

Stick some ground coffee into the steaming water and drink it, to stay awake. Stain the Malefic Girl’s art with the extra.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2019, 09:46:04 pm »

shoot self in foot
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2019, 12:12:36 am »

Would steam be considered an object? If so, I've got nothing to worry about.  Try to make the rest of the Malefic Man's body dissapear through the power of shadow-puppet realism, and not think about  my temporary absence from reality, in order to prevent myself from sleeping.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2019, 09:08:47 am »

Episode 9 - Malefic Mind
Yes, this still exists. Surprising, is it not?

I injected myself with 10 doses of adrenaline and then quickly shoot at the Malefic men with two Rifles with bullets that have been covered in poison.
Adrenaline rush! However, even adrenaline can't help you resist the blinding properties of the steam. You miss your shots, but manage to stay awake!

Ocean air... so... c-cold... body temperature... returning to normal...

The Malefic Man, of course, is also affected by the ocean air, likely causing him to wake up and lose the advantage coming from being asleep.

You manage to stay awake, and the Second Malefic Man springs awake. "Eh? Wh... Shit, I was dreaming about killing you! You can't just wake me up like that! That's illegal!" the Malefic Man says, and wobbles a bit on the roof tile. He's still on it, but losing balance! You manage to stay awake.

Ok
Trow TricMagic at the half of the Malefic Man in a way they both get out of unreality
You somehow manage to poke TricMagic and the Malefic Man through unreality and get them out! You fall asleep in the process.

Cast dispel sleep on everyone (you’d be surprised how many monsters use that trick) and do not let anyone look at the back of the tablet.
also, tell the (second) Malific man that I want to ask her out on a date, preferably without animosity from or to her father(s). It’s better to have a polite discussion now than it is to have a resentful in-law later, if it gets that far.

"I don't understand! I really don't get it! I'm stuck here with you, and somehow I'm less insane than you lot! Everything's a mess, my life makes no sense, and we're stuck in some sort of ripoff world! How am I supposed to react to this? What am I supposed to say? I don't know how to do dad shit! I stab people! That's what I do!" the Malefic Man yells. You try to speak politely, but he just has a mental breakdown. You cast dispel sleep on everyone! It... works???

Open a portal to the Second Malefic Man's mental world and attempt to extract secrets from his subconscious, in particular anything that can be learned about "D".  Only half of my birds will invade his mind, the other half will attack him from the outside in order to keep him distracted.
While the Second Malefic Man is distracted with a mental breakdown, you slip into his mind!

...Dear god. It's an absolute mess. You find yourself in a room, a large room, with a small mahogany wood table before you, a velvet couch, and a little note on the middle of the table. In fact, the entire room is filled with notes. Notes upon notes upon notes, anywhere and everywhere. You decide to look at the first note. "Hello, and welcome to my mind. I hope you have a good time sorting through the myriad of secrets that I have stacked here. Most of them are probably irrelevant." the note reads. You put the note down and walk up to the pile of notes, picking one at random. "When I was 13, I once pissed my pants while I was sleeping, but nobody noticed." It turns out that even maniacs have a lot more "normal" secrets than actually useful information.

Gain the Power of Dreamland. Then finish off the Last Half of the First Malefic Man and emerge from Unreality.
You've already been pulled into reality by Rockeater! You try to gain the Power of Dreamland, but unfortunately, you can only gain it in unreality.

You shove Dustan Hache! He eats the tablet before you can take it.

Do everything in my power to prevent him from doing so, short of destroying it!
You eat the tablet! Hey, that's not destroying it.

I Reach into the universal UI and set Nature's thermostat to Absolute zero, That should cool off that steaming issue.
You set the temperature to absolute zero! However, nature's thermostat runs on celsius, and for some reason, doesn't understand what "absolute zero" means, so it defaults to zero Celsius. The steam condenses and freezes, as well as the water itself, creating a large arena of ice.

Stick some ground coffee into the steaming water and drink it, to stay awake. Stain the Malefic Girl’s art with the extra.
The water is no longer steaming, thanks to Crazyabe, but you do manage to get some cold brew to energize yourself! The Malefic Girl's art is currently in Dustan Hache's mouth, so you spill it on him, and he drinks it.

shoot self in foot
The shadows question this move, but figure it must be some sort of sacrificial ritual.

Would steam be considered an object? If so, I've got nothing to worry about.  Try to make the rest of the Malefic Man's body dissapear through the power of shadow-puppet realism, and not think about  my temporary absence from reality, in order to prevent myself from sleeping.
...Steam is probably an object. Fair point. The Malefic Man's body somehow starts to disappear! "Mr Byrd, I don't feel so good!" he yells out.

Quote from: JOEBob
I use a time travel and go back to when unreality was easy to enter, then I enter it. unreality is another reality, so I grab a goose from there. multidimensional item get! I then return to my pocket.
Unreality isn't a reality! Therefore, the object is not from another reality, it's from no realities.

Quote from: ThatOtherGuy
I don't bother questioning how the Malefic Man got into the store. Instead, I just channel the adrenaline brought on by holding a tool to end lives in my hand to stay awake and end the life of the Malefic Man.
He survives having his life ended, presumably, but not without the scars of having been severely beaten by a man with a gun, who then proceeds to loot his near-corpse for bullets.
(the man is me, in case that somehow flew over your head)
You beat the shit out of the Malefic Man! How? Through the power of adrenaline, bullshit, and christianity! You basically go on a goddamn crusade against his ass. You loot him for bullets, and find a bullet in his armpit. Weird, but hey, it's loot.

The battlefield is covered in ice! The_Two_Eternities wins the floating contest by default! The Malefic Man's morale drops, crying over his loss. His tears freeze. The Malefic Girl continues her rampage, flying around, and her tablet is stuck in Dustan Hache's digestive system.

Half of the First Malefic Man looks around, confused. The Second Malefic Man, fading away from WyrdByrd's attack, only half of him left, panics, and jumps at the First Malefic Man. Somehow, through bullshit synchronization, they fuse together, creating... Yep. The Malefic Man. At 1 HP! "It's... me! At last! Wait, fuck! I'm almost dead?! Shit!" he says. "Hey, sweety! Do you think you can, uh, help me not die?" he yells up to the Malefic Girl. "Seriously? You're almost dead, again? What a hassle..." she sighs, soaring down and grabbing the Malefic Man, and winks at Dustan Hache. The Malefic Man pretends not to notice.

Everyone looks over at Dustan. Welp. Get the tablet, and you take the Malefic Girl down.

Malefic Man: 1/10 HP. Final hit.
Malefic Girl: 3/5 HP. Winged rampage!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 01:23:41 pm by TrickleJest »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2019, 09:46:11 am »

Turn the Air into Solar Plasma! And slip back into unreality as I do so.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2019, 10:27:05 am »

Cut open Dustan Hache's stomach and get the tablet out and read it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2019, 10:47:04 am »

Open up a portal between the inside of the Malefic Man's mind and the half of my flock still left outside.  Break up my flock into a bunch of individual birds which set upon the papers and carry them away through the portal.  Devoid of his memories, the Malefic Man will be a mindless vegetable.  We can sort through the pages when the battle is done.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11