Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Malefic Minds  (Read 23238 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Malefic Minds
« Reply #135 on: April 02, 2019, 02:17:13 pm »

I use the needle I think I have to go back to reality
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

atrousCosmocrat

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 02, 2019, 02:29:37 pm »

To all but fools it is obvious that this is trickery, merely jest. It matters not whether mr. and ms malefic maintain their malformed existence on this plane or on the malebolge. these two are puppets, stuffed animals to have ultra-violent tea-parties with. Nevertheless, i have developed true loathing for the underage succubus (is this what the degenerates call a loli?) and thus i must stab her, truly and rightiously.

no matter the state of her life or unlife, no matter what she is doing or what is being done to her (yes, even if dustan has plunged his metaphorical dagger into her), i submerge the blade of my non-metaphorical dagger into her accursed flesh.

the male adult on the other hand may prove useful to me, so again i strike the core of the thing with my dagger. Afterwards i slice him open, and flay him, and wear his skin.

He who wears the malefic becomes the malefic.

I do thus I am.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 02, 2019, 04:09:47 pm »

I approach the tablet in curiosity. “Well while my physical form is hyped on adrenaline, I might as well use this to the best of my considerable mental powers, and telekinetic powers if applicable.”

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 02, 2019, 04:53:44 pm »

”Nonononono-“
Attempt to shield the malific girl from harm with my critcially damaged body and cast the most powerful healing spell i know on her!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 02, 2019, 05:03:39 pm »

Dream the Dream. Pull their mind and soul into unreality and give them life once more with the Power of Dreamland.

Together, we are the Boss now, let's crush them within Unreality!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 03, 2019, 04:00:04 am »

Beat the malific girl' head in the with a crowbar.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 03, 2019, 10:14:09 am »

Wait it updated? Clearly this is some sort of black magic. Totally wasn’t me.
I block the birds before they can block bullets, and kick the two Malefic  people for safety.

“Ow! Dustan, no biting. Also, you can’t speak, silence backfired, remember?”

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 10, 2019, 01:01:35 pm »

Episode 11 - My Personal Sweet Release™ Kit: To the Abyss, and Beyond!
Today, I tower over the abyss. Tomorrow, I will be one with it.

Quote from: JOEBob
I use my ownership of the pocket to increase my power on the pocket, then use that power to raise the quality of reality, making it less bootlet. After casting a time-speedup-spell, I repeat this cycle exponentially, then bend space in my pocket of reality to make it not small. Then, I take the sword I used to cut the reality off in the first place, and toss it back into bootleg reality so it'll glitch through the floor and appear in the Malefic man's chest.
Lastly, I set up a scanner to locate the Reality window/seam MM spoke of here:
"I saw it with my own two eyes(...) I saw him. Me. Only for a short while, when reality was at a bad point, there was a teensy tiny little window into something bigger. I could feel it, that place - It was magnificent. I was there. I was the main character! And everyone else? Just extras. Standing below my feet! I saw myself, I saw myself and I was perfect. They tried to kill me for, what, a year? They chased me down for a year and they couldn't even know me down! "

This section of the multiverse seems like it's having trouble, and since I don't know what happens when a universe explodes, I'd rather not be around when it ends.
Your power increases! It doesn't really matter, though. The universe is crumbling as we speak.
You locate a seam. It brings you to the very bottom. The very bottom of this post, I mean. You are presented with an opportunity.

yes lol
Shoot both of them.
Your fingers curl into position, as if holding a spoon, or a pencil. They remember the anatomy of the gun, and almost sink into it. Your hands grip the handle, holding it firmly, a bit hard, not hard enough to go numb, or to shake, but hard enough where if someone tried to grab it, you'd be able to resist just long enough to pull the trigger. One finger on the trigger. You pull it. It makes a satisfying snap- no, more like a crack, and jerks back. God, you feel like such a badass.

"Wait! We shouldn't kill them at least until we know what's going on."

Block the bullets with birds. Also block any other attack that can be plausibly blocked by a small number of birds.  Meanwhile, peruse the papers and try to figure out what's going on.
You direct one of the birds to block the shot. A courageous avian soldier, chosen by the dark and dreary hand of death itself, charges at the bullet. Unthinking. In the span of a nanosecond, his entire bird life flashes before his eyes. And yet he does not think.
Splat. Smells like fried chicken.

The notecards suddenly start flashing. It looks like the Malefic Man is gripping on to life with his last bit of strength. You run at the giant pile, and the wind carries a single stray piece right into your face. You pause, taking and reading it. "This message will only appear if I'm dying. The rest of the messages will soon wither away. Listen carefully. If you want to know more, there is still hope. Find another me." You stand there, staring into it. Another me. Another... me... You read the words over in different voices. Again, and again, and again. And yet they still don't make much sense at all.

I use the needle I think I have to go back to reality
You go back to reality, where you are faced with two corpses. Yeesh. Unreality seems great in comparison.

To all but fools it is obvious that this is trickery, merely jest. It matters not whether mr. and ms malefic maintain their malformed existence on this plane or on the malebolge. these two are puppets, stuffed animals to have ultra-violent tea-parties with. Nevertheless, i have developed true loathing for the underage succubus (is this what the degenerates call a loli?) and thus i must stab her, truly and rightiously.

no matter the state of her life or unlife, no matter what she is doing or what is being done to her (yes, even if dustan has plunged his metaphorical dagger into her), i submerge the blade of my non-metaphorical dagger into her accursed flesh.

the male adult on the other hand may prove useful to me, so again i strike the core of the thing with my dagger. Afterwards i slice him open, and flay him, and wear his skin.

He who wears the malefic becomes the malefic.

I do thus I am.
Crshhh. Your knife slides smoothly into her skin. Like butter. Her clothes are soon soaked, and the ice beneath her turns red.
You wear the Malefic Man's skin. You suddenly become Malefic... Not because of some weird properties with the skin, no - It's just because you sliced a guy open and stole his skin. Sounds pretty Malefic to me. The Malefic Man dies.

I approach the tablet in curiosity. “Well while my physical form is hyped on adrenaline, I might as well use this to the best of my considerable mental powers, and telekinetic powers if applicable.”
Your powers allow the tablet to be reconstructed in its entirety! You now possess a perfect replica, including what's on the back. So you look at the back.
It's a picture of the Malefic Girl with wings. You are slightly disappointed, but unsure of what else could have actually been there. Your adrenaline-hopped mind puts the pieces together - It appears the Malefic Girl's power is to make drawings become reality, but only unless she is the only one who has seen those drawings. Nevertheless, destroying them will also similarly reverse the effect. Pretty simple.

”Nonononono-“
Attempt to shield the malific girl from harm with my critcially damaged body and cast the most powerful healing spell i know on her!
You shield the Malefic Girl from damage! She miraculously survives the stab wound, but as you specified that you are critically damaged, you end up dying while shielding her. A valiant death.

Dream the Dream. Pull their mind and soul into unreality and give them life once more with the Power of Dreamland.

Together, we are the Boss now, let's crush them within Unreality!

You dream the dream. Unfortunately, both the Malefic Man's mind and soul has already been destroyed. The Malefic Girl is alive, but pulling her mind and soul out would kill her. Truly a dilemma. The dream sighs along with you.

Beat the malific girl' head in the with a crowbar.
Whup. You raise the crowbar up, 90 degrees, and it hovers for a second or two, just for a bit, almost standing in the air, high and mighty, controlling life itself, before... Smash. It slams right into her head. Her body twitches slightly. It leaves behind a nasty dent, like on an old car. The Malefic Girl dies.

Wait it updated? Clearly this is some sort of black magic. Totally wasn’t me.
I block the birds before they can block bullets, and kick the two Malefic  people for safety.

“Ow! Dustan, no biting. Also, you can’t speak, silence backfired, remember?”
You block the birds! Really, this only means you get shot yourself, since the birds were blocking the Malefic Man but no matter - your mission is successful. The Malefic Man and the Malefic Girl are dead.

Let's have a brief status overview.
Malefic Man: -1 from anaphaxeton, +1 from IndigoFenix, -1 from atrousCosmocrat, -1 from LeoDanny (for good measure). Final status: Dead.
Malefic Girl: -1 from anaphaxeton, +1 from IndigoFenix, -1 from atrousCosmocrat, +1 from Dustan Hache, -1 from King Zultan, -1 from LeoDanny (for good measure). Final status: Dead.

11 episodes, a whole bunch of anachronism, a handful of reality-bending, and a good few weeks between each update due to the absence of a proper schedule on my end, the adventure is over. Thank you so very, very much for playing my game. It really is just a silly back-and-forth, trying to stab this imaginary text guy, and then unstabbing him, and going all the way over. Really, I'm surprised anyone tried unstabbing him. I did mention murdering him as the main point of the game. But isn't that what's so great about this? Anything can, and usually does happen.

You voted to kill the Malefic Man and the Malefic Girl. Long live democracy. But if the UK can advocate to override votes, why can't you? Democracy is dead. Democracy died a long time ago, but takes victims long after its death. And if it can cheat death, so can we.

You are presented with an opportunity.
New Game+. A longer and more fulfilling game, hopefully more effort on my end, maybe more effort on my end- eh, who am I kidding.
End it. It's been fun, but back-and-forth stabbing gets old after a while. An unsatisfying end, but an end nonetheless.

No back-and-forth bullshit here, I promise. I'll tally up the votes, nice and fair, and come to a conclusion. So decide! You have all the time in the world. Which, according to my estimates, is a few days.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 01:04:39 pm by TrickleJest »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 10, 2019, 01:21:57 pm »

Become the Final Boss! Welcome to my world~

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2019, 01:34:50 pm »

Well, I for one liked it.  I'm up for some more, and a more involved plot would be nice?

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 10, 2019, 02:07:19 pm »

New Game +, I wanted to go farther into this.
In fact...

He notices the sorrow in the air. Well, he had found his bending signature of The Multiverse Theory - Time to use it!
He crosses this reality with one where the Malefic Girl saw this coming. She drew this exact scene, but with her slowly rising up like Jesus from the grave. And just because he knew that was reality didn't mean he saw the picture. Thus, a sheet of folded paper appeared in his hands, and the Malefic Girl rose again.
Ah, string theory.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 03:21:13 pm by KitRougard »
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 10, 2019, 06:51:11 pm »

New Game +, I wanted to go farther into this.
In fact...

He notices the sorrow in the air. Well, he had found his bending signature of The Multiverse Theory - Time to use it!
He crosses this reality with one where the Malefic Girl saw this coming. She drew this exact scene, but with her slowly rising up like Jesus from the grave. And just because he knew that was reality didn't mean he saw the picture. Thus, a sheet of folded paper appeared in his hands, and the Malefic Girl rose again.
Ah, string theory.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 10, 2019, 10:40:04 pm »

...confuse. This not SG, y u quote?
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 11, 2019, 01:05:17 am »

New game+
I throw the bodies to unreality, "see, now reality is better.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

MedievalParadox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 11, 2019, 09:55:25 am »

New Game+

Because I like it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11