Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17

Author Topic: Killing time (9/10)  (Read 26518 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
Re: Killing time (9/10)
« Reply #150 on: November 26, 2018, 07:40:58 pm »

alright, now I’m pissed. Try to organise a breakout plan with the other people in my cell. Is the door made of solid metal or bars? perhaps I can rig my defibrillator into electrocuting the guard the next time they come around to deliver food or transfer one of us. It might kill them, so be prepared to do CPR and revive them upon escaping my cell. oh, and dont forget to steal the guard’s keys and belongings.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 07:47:17 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2018, 07:59:01 pm »

Cautiously make my way over to  the target's house,  taking care to avoid any other people on the route there. If there are any side-streets, shortcuts, or areas less traveled, I take those.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2018, 08:17:02 pm »

That's not how insanity works.
It's my game, maybe insanity works different here than in other places.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2018, 01:42:36 am »

Ptw
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2018, 05:30:20 am »

Go to ether a gun store or pawn shop, to look at the prices for handguns, then after that's finished go back to driving people around for money.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 27, 2018, 05:39:35 am »

I want to break into a HOUSE not a shed.

Find the adjacent home, see if we can break through a window and find any juicy victims inside - to kill.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2018, 12:19:19 pm »

Ooc : I am pretty sure, that jailed people possessions are taken away, especially stuff you can electrocute people with. Also, you are having rough time with criminals

Also questions to gm : support is something independent of police itself and sort of moral system not letting you be corrupt? Since, successfuly solved case still removed support.

Do skills and gear add up to rolls?

As it rains, detective Boston stood in his office,  while sipping from flask usually hidden in his fedora. He sighed.

Sometimes, there are people thinking, that they can just get in the way of police investigation. This doctor was making too many problems, or he himself was just one big problem.
 Bad for him, he forced me to use him to make him one more solved case, was pretty easy with such proofs on him.
Hopefully, beatings from criminal cellmates would teach him a lesson.

Read literature on psychology to let me make psychological portrait of murderers during investigation

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2018, 12:23:37 pm »

Ooc : I am pretty sure, that jailed people possessions are taken away, especially stuff you can electrocute people with. Also, you are having rough time with criminals
while both are true, the “rough time with criminals” doesnt seem to be impacting me in any meaningful way thus far, and additionally the items I have are still listed in my inventory, and thus must still be on my person thanks to the sloppy work of the police force. ironic, given that they arrested me and threw me in jail without trial on your orders when you yourself had zero actual proof to arrest me on.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 27, 2018, 12:56:36 pm »

Also questions to gm : support is something independent of police itself and sort of moral system not letting you be corrupt? Since, successfuly solved case still removed support.

Do skills and gear add up to rolls?
Support needs to be reworked. Skills and gear do add to rolls

while both are true, the “rough time with criminals” doesnt seem to be impacting me in any meaningful way thus far, and additionally the items I have are still listed in my inventory, and thus must still be on my person thanks to the sloppy work of the police force. ironic, given that they arrested me and threw me in jail without trial on your orders when you yourself had zero actual proof to arrest me on.
It is a mix of him not giving me enough details and the GM being lazy. Thanks for reminding me to take away you inventory. :)
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 27, 2018, 02:23:47 pm »

too late. you have to do my action accounting for my inventory.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 27, 2018, 02:33:29 pm »

too late. you have to do my action accounting for my inventory.
No you either have to edit it or I will just skip that part.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 27, 2018, 02:47:36 pm »

I’m not editing my action simply because you edited the inventory after the fact. Besides, you never said they confiscated my inventory, just that they detained and arrested me. on an OVERSHOOT. Unless you’re gonna declare all 6es to be the same as 5s, I’m going through with this action, and there is no reason for me to be incapable of doing so.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2018, 02:56:00 pm »

I’m not editing my action simply because you edited the inventory after the fact. Besides, you never said they confiscated my inventory, just that they detained and arrested me. on an OVERSHOOT. Unless you’re gonna declare all 6es to be the same as 5s, I’m going through with this action, and there is no reason for me to be incapable of doing so.
Fine, you will get a -1 for no inventory than, and if you happen to succeed at it I will give a +1 and your inventory back.

On another not:
I plan on redoing this with better rules and more fleshed out mechanics. I have had to make some things up on the spot, because I was not expecting people to not want to be killers.
^^Would this be better than continuing?^^
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

WyrdByrd

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2018, 02:59:36 pm »

Fine, you will get a -1 for no inventory than, and if you happen to succeed at it I will give a +1 and your inventory back.

On another not:
I plan on redoing this with better rules and more fleshed out mechanics. I have had to make some things up on the spot, because I was not expecting people to not want to be killers.
^^Would this be better than continuing?^^
I'm fine with continuing as is, but I think a little more structure would help everybody here.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2018, 03:41:41 pm »

I am going to do a revamp on the rules and mechanics. Expect the next update to be delayed for a day or so.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 17