Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 423

Author Topic: Terrible Suggestions Thread  (Read 525002 times)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
  • Constantly fails to become elephant man.
    • View Profile
Re: Terrible Suggestions Thread
« Reply #2910 on: February 01, 2021, 01:44:14 pm »

To prevent dwarven checkerboard from being overpowered clowns will now spawn randomly in the area of entire fort upon breaching into they're circus.
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: February 01, 2021, 05:46:53 pm »

Players playing adventure mode will now have a chance to avoid death by playing a game of chess with an NPC that appears for the purpose whenever a player character is about to die.
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

nik the dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: February 01, 2021, 07:03:12 pm »

This “beat Death at chess” encounter uses the adventure mode conversation system for issuing moves. Also uses the combat system for quick/heavy hits, and square/grazing hits. You must remember the state of the board or scroll back through the conversation to read it.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: February 02, 2021, 01:44:27 am »

Elfs should have no need for food or drinking as in vanilla game once the player gets to play as goblins they have the same thing. Elfs dislike dwarfs. Also should be nocturnal.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 01:46:02 am by rico6822 »
Does anybody know how to become an elephant man in adventure mode? I literally did all advanced world settings possible to increase chances.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: February 02, 2021, 01:45:09 am »

Goblins should not be considered evil anymore because they have a high tolerance prospensity.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: February 02, 2021, 01:46:55 am »

Humans should have 5000 memory so while they besiege you they can navigate your site more easily.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: February 02, 2021, 01:47:57 am »

Adamantine should be removed from the game completely so divine metal won't be underrated anymore.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: February 02, 2021, 01:52:06 am »

Killing plants in kobold ethics is now justified with extreme reason as both them and animal people should intuitively know that plants have sentience.

JAL28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: February 02, 2021, 01:53:11 am »

Adamantine should be removed from the game completely so divine metal won't be underrated anymore.

Angels should be able to siege you so you can actually get divine metal feasibly in fortress mode(minus random merchant caravans bringing liquid cloth instruments or something)

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: February 02, 2021, 02:17:12 am »

Angels and clowns should have [MUNDANE] token.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: February 02, 2021, 02:22:17 am »

Because of "It was inevitable." meme status this quote should be spelled out by absolutely any character that cannot speak but it only happens when they have a reason for it.

Fanservice, duh.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: February 02, 2021, 02:24:10 am »

Chopping down trees, burning plants and eating/salvaging fruits/vegetables should count as killing and rise up kill counter as real life research proven them to be actual entities.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: February 02, 2021, 02:26:51 am »

rico6822 becomes the main idea man for Dwarf Fortress.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: February 02, 2021, 02:31:59 am »

rico6822 becomes the main idea man for Dwarf Fortress.

I'm not actually speedrunning this thread.

rico6822

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: February 02, 2021, 02:34:24 am »

HFS is made entirely of magma (floor and walls) and clowns swim in it. The core of the earth is pretty hot I guess.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197 ... 423