Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Roll to take the SAT  (Read 1950 times)

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
Roll to take the SAT
« on: October 24, 2018, 12:17:29 am »

You are sitting in your room in front of the computer. It is the evening before the day you must take the Scholastic Assessment Test - with an essay!

You have only a little time to study. What do you do?
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to take the SAT
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 12:39:43 am »

Play Nintendo Games to learn the life lessons embedded in them!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 02:12:13 am »

GOOGLE "WTF IS SCHOLASTIC ASSESSMENT TEST"

GO GET BEER FROM FRIDGE THEN SIT BACK DOWN TO READ RESULTS

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 04:10:49 am »

Play a forum game about taking the SAT instead.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 06:27:11 am »

And in that forum game, play a forum game about taking the SAT instead.
it's over

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 07:03:00 am »

consume books to absorb their knowledge.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 10:40:16 am »

Wait, I'm going about this wrong. Research the ACT and see if I can take that instead.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Trinculoisdead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 02:03:17 pm »

Attempt to unlock mind-reading abilities by ingesting the mystical Holy Grail of mixed energy-drinks.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 02:30:30 pm »

mutter curses upon the person who thought essays should be a requirement while studying math.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2018, 02:40:59 pm »

Hack the computers of whomever I can to get the questions
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tomasque

• Bay Watcher
  • Gonna one-up FoU - with an FG in my personal text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 12:15:54 am »

Play Nintendo Games to learn the life lessons embedded in them!
[1] You decide that the only thing that can prepare you for the test is a game of Mario Party. One game later, you come to the conclusion that your choices don't matter, and that everything - like Mario Party - is based entirely on luck and stupid mini-games. For all you know, you life is dictated by some cosmic die roll.

GOOGLE "WTF IS SCHOLASTIC ASSESSMENT TEST"

GO GET BEER FROM FRIDGE THEN SIT BACK DOWN TO READ RESULTS

[2] You punch your question into the search machine and press enter. Then, you go to the fridge for a nice cold beer...

...but what's this? You're out of beer? Typical, the neighbors must have stolen it again. At least you can go back to your computer to see what this SAT thing is, anyway...

...but what's this? The internet's down? Typical, the neighbors must be stealing your bandwidth again. Boy, you're going to have a talk with them.

[4] Good idea. You hop onto the computer and find a cool game about doing an SAT, and play it for a while. Unbeknownst to you, the meta-ness of your action creates undetectable cracks in the fabric of the universe.

And in that forum game, play a forum game about taking the SAT instead.
[5] Subconsciously, you realize that one of your neighbors is being really meta, and decide to out-meta him by going one level deeper. It works, and if he bothered to check for updates, he'd see what you were doing and be really impressed. On a totally unrelated note, the cracks in the fabric of reality start to grow.

consume books to absorb their knowledge.
[4] That should work. It's the oldest trick in the book (which you ate, of course). Grabbing the thickest Thesauruses off of your bookshelf - and throwing in a couple of old algebra textbooks you have lying around - you make a meal fit for a king. It's a little chewy, but with proper seasoning, it goes down well. This sure was easier than studying, and you feel a whole lot smarter, too.

Wait, I'm going about this wrong. Research the ACT and see if I can take that instead.
[6] Great idea! You go onto your computer and look up when the ACT test date is, and... well, it's tomorrow! You sign up immediately, and then go to collegeboard.com to opt out of the SAT. Suddenly, you realize a fatal flaw in your plan - you can't get out of taking the SAT - your school payed for it, so it's mandatory! What's more, the ACT starts only 5 minutes after the SAT ends - what are you going to do?!

Attempt to unlock mind-reading abilities by ingesting the mystical Holy Grail of mixed energy-drinks.
[2] What a great idea. Since you don't have energy drinks in your fridge, you decide to grab some from the neighbor. Under the cover of darkness, you sneak in, take them out of their fridge, and bring them back home. Then, you dump them into that Big Gulp you keep by your computer and pull out the crazy straw you saved just for this occasion. Everything seems perfect, but when you take a sip, you realize that you took your neighbor's beer, instead! This won't give you any magical powers, it'll just get you drunk!

mutter curses upon the person who thought essays should be a requirement while studying math.
[1] You mutter under your breath, "I curse whoever says that essays should be a requirement while studying math." Then, you feel yourself getting cursed for just saying that essays should be a requirement while studying math. You're not sure what the curse will do, but you think it's effects will pop up at the most inopportune times and ruin your day. It's one of those curses.

Hack the computers of whomever I can to get the questions
[1] You know how to hack: you've taken a couple classes of java and it's pretty much the same thing. You pull up the command prompt and hammer away, but nothing seems to work. Frustrated, you start typing in gibberish, and before you know it, you end up crashing your computer. Wow, that sucked. You hope this didn't affect the router or anything - it would be a shame if one of your neighbors lost connection to the internet.
The quantum cannonball hits you in the face and misses!
Money!
GENERATION grisha5: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 03:26:40 am »

We need to go deeper, Play a forum game about taking the SAT inside, a forum game about taking the SAT inside, a forum game about taking the SAT.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 03:33:38 am »

I need to go to more physical approach, break into the place that store the test and take photos of it
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 05:17:03 am »

let's keep learning.

Watch a dozen of educational videos at the same time.
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 08:47:48 am »

We need to go deeper, Play a forum game about taking the SAT inside, a forum game about taking the SAT inside, a forum game about taking the SAT.

get on my level skr00b

>Play a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT inside a forum game about taking the SAT.
it's over
Pages: [1] 2