Is everyone still interested?

Yup
- 0 (0%)
Nope
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: October 14, 2018, 11:35:22 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: Shattered Europe starting over(Started(still accepting players))  (Read 24270 times)

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (9/4-?22? Now 13)
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2018, 09:47:05 am »

Attack Ulster, request help from Detox

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2018, 12:25:29 pm »

Help Shadowclaw attack ulster

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (9/4-?22? Now 12)
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2018, 07:35:41 pm »

Turn 5 (AD 1005):

Quote from: Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath
Become Shadowclaw777's Vassal, help Shadowclaw777 attack Ulster
He accepts you as his vassal(vassals are automatically accepted, unless you do not want them). Your troops were pushed back from Ulster. -4

Quote from: TankKit Duke of Moray
I would like to become Albany's vassal so as to stop any more bloodshed between scots.
He accepted. +0.5(your income is cut in half as a vassal and the other half is given to your liege)(I will now be doing halves in numbers, oh my)

Quote from: The_Two_Eternities Petty King of South England, Duke of Wessex, Cornwall, and Kent
Counterattack through Hwicce, call in piratejoe to assist.
You preemptively attack and loose 7.5 troops. However on the defensive you won, with the help of the Welsh. -3.5

Quote from: Maximum Spin Duke of the Isle of Man and Ulster
Conquer Galloway. It's time to push the other way.
Your army slaughtered the garrison. Afterwards they went south an killed some Irish. +9

Quote from: Shadowclaw777 Petty Kingdom of Munster, Duke of Munster and Connacht
Attack Ulster, request help from Detox
Your troops were forced back from Ulster. -1

Quote from: Kashyyk Duke of Albany
Albany attacks  Moray, calling all allies to assist. Accept Moray as a Vassal.
Your armies march on Albany's capital, he waves the white flag and discusses his surrender. He wants to be your vassal, you think it over some and accept. +2.5

Quote from: RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland and Lancaster
Assist Essex, spend 12 points to improve income.
Your army of 20 is sent to Essex in support. 6 will be added as a new base on turn 6(that was weird). Your army put almost everything they had in the battle and lost 2. +3

Quote from: Haspen Duke of Essex and Hwicce
Attack South England, call in Northumberland to assist.
One the defensive your army was great, offensively tho they have started to slow down loss of 1. +1

Quote from: piratejoe Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia
Assist South England with the defense and attack with everything we have.
In the push you and South England lost badly, loss 1.5. In the defensive your army came through with flying colors. +1.5

Detoxicated Duke of Leinster and Meath: 16; base income: 2-1(vassal); Liege: Petty King Shadowclaw777 of Munster

TankKit Duke of Moray: 8.5; base income: 1-0.5(vassal); Allies: none

The_Two_Eternities Petty King of South England, Duke of Wessex, Cornwall and Kent: 17.5; base income: 4; Allies: Duke piratejoe of the Welsh duchies and Mercia

Maximum Spin Duke of the Isle of Man, Galloway, and Ulster: 33; base income: 3; Allies: none

Shadowclaw777 Petty Kingdom of Munster, Duke of Munster and Connacht: 21; base income: 3+1(player vassal); Player Vassals: Duke Detoxicated of Leinster and Meath

Kashyyk Petty King of Albany, Duke of Albany: 19.5; base income: 2+0.5(player vassal); Player Vassals: Duke TankKit of Moray Allies: Lothian and The Isles

RulerOfNothing King of England, Duke of Northumberland, Lancaster, and York: 35; base income: 5+6(next turn(6)); Allies: Duke Haspen of Essex and Hwicce

Haspen Duke of Essex and Hwicce: 40; base income: 2; Allies: King RulerOfNothing of England

piratejoe Duke of Gwynedd, Deheubarth, and Mercia: 28.5; base income: 3; Allies: Petty King The_Two_Eternities of South England

Map:

If you are a player vassal your liege's color is a dot of their color in the top most right of your duchies.

The Scots are unified? The Irish are pushing back the Scots from Man(who is not allying with the rest of the Scots) and are joined as Irish except in kingdom. The northern and central English are unified against the Southern English and Welsh, with the Northers growing in power. It looks like the battle in England will be a long one and the battle in Ireland will be short? About Scotland, well no one knows what is going on there.

What does everyone think of the recaps? Also player allies DO NOT count toward more income.
PS sorry for the wait I have been a little under the weather lately.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 09:27:13 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2018, 07:51:34 pm »

Attack Hwicce again, hopefully with my ally's help.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2018, 07:52:23 pm »

Stay on the defensive, if my ally is attacked, defend them, if I'm attacked, request aid. We can only hope that the folk of Alban come down and strike at the Anglo-Saxons of the north...Also, send a letter to those of Alaban if they want an alliance in taking down the threat known as England.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2018, 07:55:03 pm »

So, what do we do now boss? I will say I would eventually like the Isles for myself, assuming you allow it of course.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2018, 08:46:35 pm »

Return to conquering Munster-Connacht.

I am also willing to ally with the rest of Scotland if they want, but I'm not going to make the first move because I need to finish beating up Ireland.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2018, 09:30:35 pm »

Attack Hwicce again, hopefully with my ally's help.
Your ally did help, his troops just were not up to the task.

-snip- the folk of Alban -snip- those of Alaban -snip-
Which is it Alban or Alaban, in either case: who is that, unless you mean Albany.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2018, 09:39:21 pm »

Which is it Alban or Alaban, in either case: who is that, unless you mean Albany.
Alban, Alaban was a mistake...And no, not Albany, its Scotland...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2018, 09:42:23 pm »

Alban, Alaban was a mistake...And no, not Albany, its Scotland...
He is NOT Scotland, he is just a petty king, he has to form Scotland(but if he directly controls all of Scotland or is allied to all of Scotish lands something special might happen to form the kingdom(this is true for all kingdoms)). If anything he is Northern Scotland.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Shattered Europe - Empire of Britannia(UK): AD 1000 (10/4-?22?) Now 18
« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2018, 09:47:08 pm »

Spend any amount of point you want(min of 10%) and gain half as your new base after 2 turns.
You can also spend points to increase your bonus when attacking or defending. for every point you spend 0.1 is added to the bonus of your choice(attack or defense).
Changing this from each point gives 0.1 to 10% extra to the bonus of your choice(May or may not regret this we shall see).
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2018, 10:11:05 pm »

He is NOT Scotland, he is just a petty king, he has to form Scotland(but if he directly controls all of Scotland or is allied to all of Scotish lands something special might happen to form the kingdom(this is true for all kingdoms)). If anything he is Northern Scotland.
I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, more referring to everyone who was of the Alban lands

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:28 pm »

Continue the attempted conquest of South English's lands
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2018, 12:03:01 am »

Assist Essex in their conquest, spend 6 points to improve income
Also the recaps are nice.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 12:21:32 am by RulerOfNothing »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2018, 01:56:59 am »

Albany accepts the Alliance from Wales.

So, what do we do now boss? I will say I would eventually like the Isles for myself, assuming you allow it of course.

My intention now is to consolidate. We both got a bit battered from our war so we need to regroup. You've done the right thing and declared for the true King of Scotland, but we need to get the rest of Scotland to do the same. Once you've helped me do all that it seems fair to grant you The Isles as a reward.

Albany demands fealty from Lothian. By force if necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28