Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42

Author Topic: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (10/10) (has Discord)  (Read 82426 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Scientist RTD (semi-minimalist) (9/10)
« Reply #135 on: October 03, 2018, 02:34:46 pm »

What sequence of events led to your death anyway?

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2018, 02:41:04 pm »

What sequence of events led to your death anyway?
I made sentient rats that wanted to keep me away from people and I didn't want that so I attacked them, they attacked me I got injured, I fought back and failed, they attacked me some more and I failed to hurt them again, I finally managed to kill them with some acid, and went to heal my self with the first aid kit, and promptly slipped and killed my self with it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 03, 2018, 02:44:18 pm »

Allows the creation of tiger-iguanas and than biologically modify all the creatures in my lab with synthetic opposable thumbs, than command all the animals to work their selected roles. The hamster works the surgery, half of the iguanas work the production plan line creating the useful items, and the other half assault pet stores for animals of any kind.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 03, 2018, 02:53:30 pm »

"My name is Bernarnd Bonson and I'm a rocket scientist, I don't know what this machine exactly but I would guess it's related to cloning, which bring us to why I came there, the people working there were an expert on the subject of cloning and his clones, I came because I needed to clone myself so more work could be done on my recent developments"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2018, 03:04:46 pm »

Thats surprising. Let’s try scaling it up with multiple psychics. Also, let’s try shaping it to deflect rather than stop shots, which should prove more efficient.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2018, 03:10:10 pm »

"I can go. When will your people come for me?"
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 03, 2018, 03:30:20 pm »

Build a spider-bot with nano-circuitry. It should be capable of gathering materials and building more of itself, if lesser. A copy of it's circuitry for you spiders out there.

Base design, about the size of a longlegs spider. Bulb contains the communicator for orders, and head the mainframe. Legs are for the circuit creation of other materials, as well as a basic nano-cut option.

"Soon.. I shall show them ALL!!"

Use the Machine! Who needs brute force, when you are the smartest man on the planet,

Sorry if I was unclear; you have already used the machine on yourself.

Can I rejoin now, its been a turn sense I died?

You may make a new character sheet now.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 03, 2018, 03:35:25 pm »

Shifted back then.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 03, 2018, 04:01:25 pm »

Enter the chamber and stand on my knees before dark pharaoh, as I slice my finger to spill the sacrificial human blood/b]

Ia Ia Nyarlothoteph, Ia Ia Azatoth,  awaken from aeons of slumber, our wise lord, the time has cometh for your glory to return.

May your enemies lament the day you awoken

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 03, 2018, 05:02:06 pm »

"Well, well, well, clones lets get moving!"

First things first find an abandoned building with a basement(preferably a deep one), NOT a warehouse(unless there is no other choice will spend the entire turn to find this if necessary)(all scouting is to be done in as auspicious way as possible). Then secure the entrance to the part of the basement that is closest to City Hall(or equivalent).
Potentially Ongoing: Than have the clones begin digging out a small tunnel going in the direction of city hall, stopping every 10-20 feet to dig-out a small room(5'2 same height as the tunnel). I will setup the cloning vat.

GM: I have an idea with this, bear with me. Also how would I be able to see how my other setups are going?
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 03, 2018, 07:42:56 pm »

:/
Try again. Both actions from last turn. Again, just prepare, don't do.
Also, regarding spools: each one should be coiled in a loop with radius 1 foot, and they should be situated with the centers at the vertices of an equilateral triangle with 3 foot sides.
As for diodes, mostly place those at locations where multiple wires join together - basically, places with intersections.

Also, plan for later: battery-shaped piece of silver, plated with a layer of gold and then another layer of bronze. Hypothetically a magic battery. Though I'll also want to test gems for such properties first.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 07:46:38 pm by Glass »
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 03, 2018, 09:16:54 pm »

Now that Bastet has one set of restrictions removed, try and communicate with it through the neural link, ask it about how it feels regarding its increase in sapience. Try and gather as much data as possible while in there.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2018, 07:36:00 am »

Name: Dr. Unpleasant II Electric Boogaloo
Goal: World domination with an army of intelligent animals.
Field of science that you excel in: Gene Engineering
Your greatest creation/discovery: Semi-intelligent dogs.

Make the dogs more loyal to me.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2018, 11:08:52 am »

Name: Dr. Unpleasant II Electric Boogaloo
Goal: World domination with an army of intelligent animals.
Field of science that you excel in: Gene Engineering
Your greatest creation/discovery: Semi-intelligent dogs.

Make the dogs more loyal to me.

That is not the direction in which I wish to take this game. Make a new character concept.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2018, 06:35:03 am »

Name: Dr. Bob
Goal: Kill everyone with poison gas.
Field of science that you excel in: Chemistry
Your greatest creation/discovery: Chlorine gas

Fill some containers with poison gas.

Is that better?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 42