Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28

Author Topic: Re: TricMagic's ByoS Mafia: Day 4: Mafia Wins(5/10)+1  (Read 69016 times)

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: TricMagic's ByoS Mafia: Day 2: Finding the Enemy(8/10)
« Reply #315 on: April 07, 2019, 06:57:49 pm »

Quick-Post: I should take the blame for pressing two summons out of it and making this game *CRONCHY* because I was the one who dove into the list of Synchro monsters and found my convoluted scheme materials.
But yes, Roseheart, PLEASE SAY YES AND MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font
A language of another land

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2019, 07:52:09 pm »

Quick-Post: I should take the blame for pressing two summons out of it and making this game *CRONCHY* because I was the one who dove into the list of Synchro monsters and found my convoluted scheme materials.
But yes, Roseheart, PLEASE SAY YES AND MAKE THE MAGIC HAPPEN.
I have no idea what I just agreed to because the chat went from 20 posts to 60 posts. So y'all need to calm down.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2019, 08:05:43 pm »

You agree, cool, but what's your bloody LEVEL? in any case, its too late, plan's set, you're not in it... Wait, explain the other two Quicktopics, possible-scum.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2019, 08:06:28 pm »

Alright, can anyone really explain to me why we've got essentially 4 or 5 people active right now? Tomasque hasn't replied in the QT since I asked him about stuff Day 1, nor has he posted here, so that's useful. FallacyofUrist is lurky. I'm lurky. It's just a slowly dying corpse, but frankly, I don't really know how much I can do to fix it. I'm kinda busy with some stuff, but I'm posting when I can. Apologies.

I am sad, because my suspicions are pretty much all lurkers, and that's like saying, "I'm not going to try." But, I really don't feel like lynching the lot of you is anywhere near useful here, except maybe Nirur Torir, but with the lurkers the way it is, I can't justify to myself their lynch. So, here I am, wondering about what there is to wonder about. I'm literally trying to reveal as much as I can about myself because I know this game isn't going to come down to my finding scum. It's just going to come down to me being read as not scum. Which is reeeeeally kinda gonna suck for me. On the plus side, I am not a Miller nor am I planning to murder anyone that targets me. I have a small amount of power, but only while I live, and only later in the game. I will also leave this here, just in case. It's use will not be apparent right away.

IcyTea31->hector13->FallacyofUrist->roseheart->Nirur Torir->KitRougard->dolores->Tomasque->IcyTea31

But, well, whatcha gonna do? Look back and realize the gift of 20/20 hindsight? Or look forward to the scum to murder me?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2019, 08:08:07 pm »

You agree, cool, but what's your bloody LEVEL? in any case, its too late, plan's set, you're not in it... Wait, explain the other two Quicktopics, possible-scum.
I fucking told you I wasn't going to be here. I don't know what my level is because I wasn't told what it is.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2019, 08:09:38 pm »

Also, I have two quick topics. Not two OTHER quick topics. You know, the one I'm in with you and the one I'm in with hector and Tomasque? The one I've ALREADY claimed? The one that is literally talked about at the beginning of the Spirit Chat?

Am I the only one that remembers what people have said?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2019, 08:13:07 pm »

I fucking told you I wasn't going to be here. I don't know what my level is because I wasn't told what it is.
Apparently my level is 1.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2019, 08:14:09 pm »

Or... 2? I dunno. I'm paying like no attention to which Monster I even am.

KitRougard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2019, 08:14:41 pm »

...you can google the Monster you rolled, the number of stars on the card above your art is your level. Tric didn't tell me my level, but a quick google of "Red Eyes Black Dragon" revealed me to be a 7*.

Also, I'm dumb. Very, very unintelligent when it comes to drawn-out games of Mafia.
Personally never playing forum Mafia again.
ToS or Bust.

Sorry.
Scream all you want
They don't understand
Your Comic Sans font

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2019, 08:22:42 pm »

So in other words, there's been extra-zero-content compared to another weekend because both of the active furries (nirur/kit) have been going back and forth with the mod in their QT about theoretical mechanics like it's some kind of bastard mod.
It was Roseheart and Kit, all I said was grab something simple like cop or (I changed my mind quickly against that) a kill so it's not (apparently) 4v3v1 instead of dragging it out trying to win with a power.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 08, 2019, 12:03:57 am »

ah diae ken 'boot yoo
bu' ahm riveted likesay
refrigerator

magic spells an' a' tha'

can we just end the day because this is apparently so mind-numbing even the mod doesn't care about updating the main thread anymore

icytea's fucked off whether through their own table flipping or a really stupid power webadict and i didn't care in the first place dolores is probably scum and nobody is going to call them out on it fou and tomasque have disappeared into the ether roseheart thinks nobody likes them kit and nirur appear to think they're stupid and don't have the capacity to play the game

at this point just flip a coin and modkill fou or tomasque for the lynch and we can just shoot randomly at every other bastard until somebody wins for all the good we're doing
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #326 on: April 08, 2019, 12:11:29 pm »

I activate my personal extension to increase the day phase by 24 HOURS!
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2019, 12:24:37 pm »

That's actually super useful.
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2019, 12:48:46 pm »

yay
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • 🛡️ Shiny Knight
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2019, 12:59:38 pm »

(Well, here goes nothing)

Using KitRoguard's plan from the Fallen Starlight quicktopic...

Activate the Synchro-Summon!
He who knows
he has enough
is rich.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28