Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: The 'Banishment' of a Cloner(SG)  (Read 12723 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The 'Banishment' of a Cloner(SG)
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2018, 03:11:50 am »

Turn the logs into biomatter, turn 50 biomatter into building materials and move 1 clone from logging to researching butchery.

Also forgery tech should probably be foraging tech. Can we do anything with logs apart from turning them into biomatter?
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2018, 08:35:32 am »

Can we do anything with logs apart from turning them into biomatter?
They can be directly turned into building material.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:12:33 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2018, 09:10:47 am »

Alright then:

Turn all the logs into building materials, continue processing the wildlife\deer into biomatter, start producing two more clones and move 1 clone from logging to researching butchery.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2018, 04:37:52 am »

Alright then:

Turn all the logs into building materials, continue processing the wildlife\deer into biomatter, start producing two more clones and move 1 clone from logging to researching butchery.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2018, 12:22:55 am »

Over the next 10 days you decide it is time to start more cloning, 144 logs turned into 115.2 building material. You process all the animals 67.1 biomatter gained. You tell 1 of the clones to research butchery. The lumberjack returns over the next 10 days with 240 logs, the researcher
starts, and then finishes, butchery.

68.1 biomatter gained and 10 used in cloning vats(17 days till done), 115.2 building materials, and 240 logs gained; 60 traps set 30 activated, 7 break.

Research:
vat cloning output tech (2): 10/10, done: 27 days for vat cloning
butchery (2): 10/10, done: 0.1 more biomater per biomatter gained(eg 5 goes to 5.5)

Possible unlocks:
nothing for now

Spoiler: Research possible (click to show/hide)

What now?

Stats:
Machines:
1 ration masher
2 cloning vat
1 reprocessor
1 printing machine
traps: 53

Supplies:
115.2 building materials
119 biomatter
79 rations
240 logs
4 set of basic hand tools
120 kilos small wildlife
900 kilos deer

Weapons/Ammo:
1 Rifle
150 Rifle ammo

Clones:
0 clones: general labors(will do what you tell and do things that need to be done)
1 clones: lumberjacks(will cut down trees and return the logs)
1 clones: researchers(does research 1 day equals 1 point)

Time:
50 days since crash

Sorry about the slow update. This one will be updated(until it dies), it just might take me a while.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2018, 03:05:15 am »

Have someone start making rations, someone else research logging, and we should keep checking the traps.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2018, 07:39:34 am »

Do we have blueprints (or the ability to create blueprints) for aerial scout drones or something similar?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2018, 10:15:30 am »

Do we have blueprints (or the ability to create blueprints) for aerial scout drones or something similar?
When you crashed your blueprints were wiped, you have been adding to them slowly. To get something new in it you have to make it by hand, or find it, then scan it into the printer and voila, you can print it when ever  you want if you have the materials.
Current blueprint:
cloning vats
printer
ration masher
traps
AK-15 + ammo
tools

It has been slowly growing.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 02:38:52 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2018, 10:52:08 am »

Have someone start making rations, someone else research logging, and we should keep checking the traps.
+1; also, repair the broken traps, and in our spare time, research ways to make our traps more effective.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2018, 05:40:40 pm »

Over the next 10 days you reallocate your logger into ration mashing, 10 biomatter converted into 1000 rations. You tell the research clone to research logging and she does. You spend the time fixing the traps, checking them, and researching more effective traps.

1.9 biomatter gained and 10 used in cloning vats(7 days till done), 1000 rations gained and 30 eaten-ed; 53 traps set 31 activated, 19 break, 40 fixed.

Research:
butchery (2): 10/10, done: 0.1 more biomater per biomatter gained(eg 5 goes to 5.5)
logging (2): 1010, done: max logs from tree upped by 1.5, and min by 1
Effective taps (0->1): 5/10

Possible unlocks:
nothing for now

What now?
Stats:
Machines:
1 ration masher
2 cloning vat
1 reprocessor
1 printing machine
traps: 74

Supplies:
114.2 building materials
80.9 biomatter
1049 rations
240 logs
310 kilos small wildlife
1700 kilos deer

Weapons/Ammo:
1 Rifle
150 Rifle ammo

Clones:
0 clones: general labors(will do what you tell and do things that need to be done)
0 clones: lumberjacks(will cut down trees and return the logs)
1 clones: operators(works any machines that need working eg. ration masher, printing machine)

Time:
60 days since crash

This just may be updated once a week, at least that seems to be when I update it.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2018, 06:07:49 am »

Have a clone finish researching Effective traps, have someone else check the traps, and see if we can't clear some of the brush and trees next to our ship for some space for any future building we might be doing.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2018, 06:23:52 am »

Have a clone finish researching Effective traps, have someone else check the traps, and see if we can't clear some of the brush and trees next to our ship for some space for any future building we might be doing.
Also turn half of the logs into biomatter and half into building materials.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2018, 11:17:22 pm »

Over the next 5 days you reallocate your operator into general labor(she has been moved a lot), a lot of debris has been cleared around the ship(map update). You tell the research clone to finish researching effective traps and she does. You and your clone spend the time clearing the land around the ship, checking the the traps, and converting logs into biomatter and building materials.

241 biomatter gained and 5 used in cloning vats(2 days till done); 96 building materials gained; 59.5 logs gained from clearing; 74 traps set 35 activated, 17 break.

Research:
logging (2): 1010, done: max logs from tree upped by 1.5, and min by 1
Effective taps (1): 10/10, done; small twigs have a 50% chance to activate a trap and a traps has a 12% chance to trap a bear

Possible unlocks:
nothing for now

What now?

Code: (?Detailed? Map of Area) [Select]
TTTTT
ttCCC
OOSSS
OOSSS
OOSSS
ttCCC
TTTTT
(Each 'square' is about 10 meters(the base is inside the ship))
T=Trees
t= trees+ship debris
O=Open area(the trees have been smashed and are down)
C=cleared
S= Ship
Stats:
Machines:
1 ration masher
2 cloning vat
1 reprocessor
1 printing machine
traps: 57

Supplies:
210.2 building materials
316.9 biomatter
1034 rations
59.5 logs
540 kilos small wildlife
1900 kilos deer

Weapons/Ammo:
1 Rifle
150 Rifle ammo

Clones:
1 clones: general labors(will do what you tell and do things that need to be done)
0 clones: operators(works any machines that need working eg. ration masher, printing machine)

Time:
65 days since crash

Hey look an update that is not 1 week after the last one.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 12:16:34 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 10, 2018, 06:50:13 am »

Have the researcher start researching the vat cloning input tech, have the other clone start processing the animal corpses we have, and we could look in to trying to tame some of the animals that are around.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2018, 05:59:54 pm »

Over the next 2 days you have the clone start processing the animals, a lot of animals have been processed. You tell the research clone to start researching vat cloning input and she does. You spend the time trying to figure out how to tame some animals. New unlocks possible!

14.2 biomatter gained and 2 used in cloning vats (done); 2 clones gained

Research(You can go up past current levels, I'll let you know when a research has hit maximum level(tentative max is 10(subject to change))):
logging (2): 10/10, done: max logs from tree upped by 1.5, and min by 1
Effective traps (1): 10/10, done; small twigs have a 50% chance to activate a trap and a traps has a 12% chance to trap a bear
vat cloning input(1->2): 2/10

Possible unlocks:
Taming

What now?

Stats:
Machines:
1 ration masher
2 cloning vat
1 reprocessor
1 printing machine
traps: 57

Supplies:
210.2 building materials
316.9 biomatter
1034 rations
59.5 logs
540 kilos small wildlife
1900 kilos deer

Weapons/Ammo:
1 Rifle
150 Rifle ammo

Clones:
3 clones: general labors(will do what you tell and do things that need to be done)
0 clones: operators(works any machines that need working eg. ration masher, printing machine)

Time:
67 days since crash

Hey look I'm keeping up. Don't expect this all the time.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:54:25 am by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9