Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8060 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (6/8)
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2018, 06:04:54 am »

in
it's over

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (7/8)
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2018, 09:30:16 am »

Noted and y'all's character sheets are locked and loaded
Just waiting for one more

As it stands right now, someone can summon a tornado  :o
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2018, 11:48:11 am »

Ah screw it, I'll join.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2018, 12:06:04 pm »

I'd personally just start early if all the current players sheets are ready, though I may just be impatient to see my pages. Sub-wikis are easily my favorite part of the wiki warfare format because they provide far more interesting outcomes, whereas when picking off of normal wikipedia you'll almost inevitably end up with every single player having an article based on some obscure sports player or politician.

Edit: Nevermind, Ninja'd by Joe, we don't need to wait at all.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) Waitlist open!
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 03:00:29 pm »

~Turn Under Construction~

Here are character sheets to pass the time
Spoiler: Hotfire90 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The_Two_Eternities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failbird105 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dubloon-Seven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2018, 03:37:50 pm »

Of all the weapons I could have gotten from a game about the mafia, I got a fucking severed horse head

Edit: Question, if a player with article granted assets dies, can we take those assets even though we don't have the associated article.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2018, 03:43:47 pm »

Edit: Question, if a player with article granted assets dies, can we take those assets even though we don't have the associated article.
Nope! You get a new random article per kill. More if that player has more points

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2018, 05:46:08 pm »

So does "That Violates my Copyright" only affect other players who also have Touhou related wiki articles?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2018, 06:02:01 pm »

So does "That Violates my Copyright" only affect other players who also have Touhou related wiki articles?

With a good enough legal argument, you can claim anyone is violating your copyright.
Even NPCs

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2018, 06:28:35 pm »

So basically if anybody acts in any way similar to me. Gotcha.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T0: Trouble in Paradise
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2018, 10:23:15 pm »

Round 1
Turn 0

Trouble in Paradise

Welcome to the sun-drenched tropical paradise of Isle Delfino!

At least that’s what the tourism bureau so confidently states. Paradise. They’ll probably gonna a different adjective when all is said and done.

The sun, lingering behind the occasional cloud, casts down shining rays of comforting warmth on the sun-kissed roof tiles of this relaxing portofino; Delfino Plaza. It was meant to be an ordinary day. A nice, calming day. Ever since that handy red plumber washed away all that graffiti and brought back the light, tourism has been up, energizing the local economy. Delfino Plaza had evolved into the living,breathing nexus of Isle Delfino; a launching pad to all the other destinations of note on the lush dolphin-shaped island. A diverse mix of locals and tourists on holiday go about their everyday activities. The market district bustles with activity as Piantas, Noki, and Raccoons barter over freshly harvested fruit. Toads and humans from out of town try to soak up some sun on the sandy shores of the beach, though many more frequent the larger Gelato Beach further away. The waters, a gem-like blue, are broken up by large ferries and smaller gondolas, carrying passengers to and from. Local landmarks, like the lighthouse and the shine gate, kept watch over the peaceful town. Their presence a comforting constant

Rather recently, strange fliers began appearing on walls and bulletin boards around town. Nobody really knew where they came from.It was a plea for evacuation, punctuated by a single ominous phrase.

THE WIKI WARS ARE COMING

In contrast to the compact streets of Delfino Plaza’s other districts, the open space of Bianco Square provided a natural gathering place. In the center a large statue of a pianta on a pedestal marks a well known Delfino Plaza landmark. The palm trees sway gently in the briny ocean breeze. A manhole provided access to a grid of sewers that criss crossed the town.

THE WIKI WARS ARE COMING

Some passed it off as a lame viral marketing stunt. Many others simply paid it no heed. Those easily spooked packed their backs and hightailed on the first flight out. Crazy, people called them. Nothing bad could happen here, right? Besides, this was paradise

Eight green pipes, spaced in a perfect circle, rose out of the ground. Eight warriors, not including their backup, deposited around the Grand Pianta Statue. The statue broke direct line of sight, but they all knew what they were there for. Ill intent and unese permeated the air. Peace? There will be no peace. Silence, except for the near constant sound of the waves and the cry of the seagulls.

Starting at the half closest to town, we had the following warriors:
Failbird, a blue scaled warrior holding a rather unsettling sight. Did she do that?
Dubloon-Seven, A German fellow brandishing a bloodthirsty axe. How many heads will fall by his hand? His bird-man compatriot stood by his side, at the ready
King Zultan, a man in a wheelchair. Even though he might be flanked by two thuggish Pro Wrestlers, don’t underestimate him.
And NRDL, a lucha warrior bound to do a good lucha thing. A slightly repugnant and sour smell lingers briefly. 

On the other side of the statue and closer to the ocean,  we had four more Warriors. Just as strange. Just as violent.
There was Hotfire90, looking rather dapper in his formal wear, like some mortician to the rich and famous.
0cra_tr0per, who actually didn’t stand out all to much except for the fact that he’s got the head of fricken fly. Keys jingled in his pocket. Next to him was Pat Patterson with his arms folded. He had more in common with the retirees on vacation here, but he knew his purpose; his mission.
The_Two_Eternities, appears with basketball in hand. It bounces off the decorative stone floor with gusto. SOmeone is gonna get dunked on.
And last but least, there was piratejoe waving around a green rancid lobster. Next to him was a nun rated M for mature. But seriously, an assassination team comprised of women in latex nun costumes?

A red Toad and a blue Toad, no doubt tourists from the Mushroom Kingdom, needed to take just one peak at the eight warriors before  booking it out of there, passing by a group of Piantas inspecting a truck that just seemed to have materialized out of thin air. Volvo? What in the world is a Volvo?

The two Toads run by a flyered  wall before vanishing into the unsuspecting crowd, babbling in fear. A new flyer was posted. The pleas of evacuation were gone. Again, a singular message sat front and center.

THE WIKI WARS ARE HERE 
Spoiler: Dubloon-Seven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T0 Trouble in Paradise
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2018, 10:54:32 pm »

I accuse King Zultan of ripping off my wrestler copyright. Lawyers, sic him!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2018, 05:14:53 am »

Change my wheelchair in to the powerarmor, then have Yellow Temperance turn into any nearby NPC, and then me and my companions get ready for any kind of fight that comes our way.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2018, 07:50:57 am »

>Go on Ebay and buy a smoke grenade. After it arrives, mix some flood spores into it. After I do that, chuck it into a large crowd when it's timed to explode into flood spore gas where it would affect as much people as possible, creating some flood minions. Also, make it so that the flood doesn't target Pat Patterson, for obvious reasons.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:19:09 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2018, 08:04:28 am »

Fly upwards high into the sky, and then toss the horse head down towards one of the two closest players to my starting position and hope the force is enough to do some damage

because I've gotta find some kind of use for this thing.

Edit: Also! Question for Tamervirus, if we know something about the setting of the battle(say in this case we've played the game before) that isn't mentioned in the description of the map, could we use that information or would that count as metagaming?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:14:07 am by Failbird105 »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8