Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Random Wikia-War: Chaos R1T6 Mid-Air Collision <Waitlist is open>  (Read 8055 times)

Hotfire90

Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T0 Trouble in Paradise
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2018, 08:19:53 am »

Fly to a nearby roof and fire a short burst at the closest player.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2018, 09:16:20 am »

Edit: Also! Question for Tamervirus, if we know something about the setting of the battle(say in this case we've played the game before) that isn't mentioned in the description of the map, could we use that information or would that count as metagaming?

This Delfino Plaza isn't quite a 1-to-1 facsimile to the one in Super Mario Sunshine. Players can end up in shops or stores that quite blatantly didn't exist in the source material.
Just put it down as an action and hope you get a good enough roll.
The meta-gaming rule is more so that you don't gank other players unfairly.

Waiting for actions of: piratejoe, Dubloon, two_eternities

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 04:01:14 pm by TamerVirus »
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2018, 10:38:19 am »

Command the Kestrel Man to fly up to be at the ready in the event of a direct attack on my person. Transform my arm into a drill to soar up into the air on an arc toward the Tactical Nun, axe at the ready for a swift decapitation.

Avanti!

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2018, 10:53:47 am »

I laughed at the start of all this, seeing the attack directed at me, or at least one of my allies, that I could so easily turn against them. So, I did just that and made Doubloon-Seven's drill arm brittle, then attempted to break said drill, and possibly by extension, his arm. He probably didn't think this one through.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:57:16 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2018, 05:02:22 pm »

Throw the basketball at one of the people next to me, then tackle them.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Random Wikia-War: Chaos (8/8) R1T1 Things that go Splat
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 11:13:03 pm »

Round 1
Turn 1
Things that go Splat

Using her superior flight speed, Failbird105 shoots up into the sky just as the plaza below erupts into chaotic violence and potential litigation. A small pool of equine blood remains where the blue Wiki-Warrior once stood. With clear view of the Warriors below her, Failbird decides to give the wheelchair bound King Zultan an offer he can’t refuse! Fun fact for y’all: A horse’s head constitutes roughly 10% of its body weight. On average, that’s over a hundred pounds!  Getting hit with a weighty chunk of anything at this height is bound to cause serious injury. For sure.  Now to get the aim just right...

Meanwhile, back on the ground, NRDL casts his luminous gaze on King Zultan. The handicapped Wiki-Warrior, correctly anticipating the threats against his personal well-being, activates his wheelchair’s special functions. Assisted by the miracle of technology, King Zultan rises from his knees. The man can walk again! The wheelchair has converted into Accuser Power Armor, a purple and gold protective suit with additional built in Abilities. Not content with just one outfit, Zultan activates his blob stand: Yellow Temperance! (3) He ends up looking like a cheap imitation of NRDL under that power armor. 

Heh! NRDL was waiting just for this opportunity! The Lucha Warrior points dramatically at King Zultan and ... INTERRUPTION! ... A horse head falls out of the sky, tumbling furiously towards Zultan! (4v7) The severed part collides against the stone floor and explodes into gore! Bits of mangled horse brain, skull, and blood rain on those caught in the splash zone. Completely undeterred, NRDL says the magic words. “YOU VIOLATED MY RIGHTS!” A suit clad Pianta rushes out a nearby building and over to NRDL. “I smell a lawsuit!” (5v9) “You see that, uh, power suit guy over there? The one next to those thugs? He is totally violating my wrestling copyright!”  “Right….” The lawyer isn’t convinced and disappears back into the build from which he came. Darn it!

Failbird isn’t the only Warrior in the sky as Hotfire and Dubloon’s Kestrel ally both take to the skies. Hotfire jets to a nearby roof and unleashes a ten round burst at Two Eternities! (2v4) The Pro B-Baller jukes away from the lead shower, unharmed!

piratejoe sets down his spoiled lobster on top of his Polystation and folds his arms. Waiting. Anticipating  Looking kinda smug. The tactical nun takes a taunting, yet seductive pose. Dubloon wides up a punch (8.) and with some quick calculations, throws a calculated right hook. As Dubloon throws his fist, the Wiki-Warrior’s arm quickly morphs  into a large mining drill. Like a curveball, Dubloon flies past the statue and right towards the nun. With axe in hand, Dubloon looks like he’s planning a drive by beheading. Piratejoe moves to induce some hydrogen damage in the drill.(1) But he’s way too slow! Dubloon is quickly upon the nun! (8v1) The nun was clearly caught off guard as she unceremoniously joins the unidentified horse in the “Having no head” society. Dubloon’s axe glows with power. It is most pleased! Dubloon keeps on going, however, as the drill drags the Wiki Warrior into the lobby of a nearby bell-tower and embedding itself in the far wall.

0cra_tr0per decides that he’d really rather participate in a different sort of Battle Royale: online auctions! As he runs out of the plaza and toward the market district, Two Eternities tries to blitz the basketball into 0cra's squishy fly head!(2+4v8) Two Eternities mistimes his throw; the basketball rebounds off a tree and back into your hands. The Man-Fly and his wrestler friend run off into town, leaving The Two Eternities slightly miffed at the whole situation.

The rabble on the streets, disgusted and wanting nothing to with this unsightly Warrior, give the Man-Fly a wide berth. (5) With Pat Patterson following close, the repugnant Wiki-Warrior ducks into a cafe. Obviously it must be an internet cafe, right?
Wrong! It’s just plain old pastry and drinks cafe. Not a computer to be found. Your sudden entrance has cause quite a commotion, however! Drinks spill to the floor as store employees and customers try to come to terms with the creature in their presence. “What the hell is that?” “Monster!” “Don’t get any closer!” A nearby Toad faints from sheer fright. Your feelings are a bit hurt. They just don’t get it! It's really tough being a fusion of man and fly! Pat Patterson gives you a reassuring, uh, pat on the shoulder.

… D.E.B.S. ALERT… There have been sporadic reports of gunfire coming from the Bianco Square. Residents are advised to stay away for their own safety...

Spoiler: Dubloon-Seven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NRDL (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: 0cra_tr0per (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: piratejoe (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 02:32:09 pm by TamerVirus »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 11:28:49 pm »

I am so glad I'm fighting a Stand that I can actually see. Can I hurt it/hurt King Zultan through it?

Toss a combustible lemon at King Zultan, and while he's distracted SMITE him with my EYE LIGHT.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2018, 09:08:42 am »

Alright, Delfino Plaza, if I remember right there should be...
Search for a Yoshi egg from up above.

Hotfire90

« Reply #38 on: August 29, 2018, 09:16:18 am »

"It's over piratejoe! I have the high ground!"

Make memes and shoot piratejoe with both the submachine gun and the water gun.

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2018, 09:36:54 am »

So the NPCs are leaving.

Anyways, since I'm on the way to the market, buy a smoke grenade then mix flood spores into the smoke inside the grenade. After I'm done, chuck the flood grenade into a large crowd, cooking it perfectly to explode in people's faces.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 09:53:17 am by 0cra_tr0per »
it's over

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2018, 09:44:12 am »

Hey 0cra, can you please bold your actions going forward?

With regards,
TamerVirus

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sneak after him and try to get ahead of him.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Activate my saw blade shield, then after he does the eye lasers shoot him the the grappling hook.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile

Needless to say, after that I was quite annoyed, so much so I tried to actually lunge at Dubloon and stab him in the head, hopefully carving him to bits.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile

Waiting for: Dubloon-Seven
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8