Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 92968 times)

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 2: The World Falls Over (12/12)
« Reply #645 on: October 01, 2018, 06:09:34 pm »

Tricmagic:
2 more are needed, and Persus/Teneb --- Right, can't rhyme that, but those two are focusing on each other.. And now 2 more seek Dues's head for some reason, with no rhyme nor reason, I might add. Not a case either, other than the previous..
So basically you haven't read any of webadict's posts?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: October 01, 2018, 06:13:05 pm »

So should DA throw a freak out because you've misspelled his name twice?

2 more are needed, and Persus/Teneb --- Right, can't rhyme that, but those two are focusing on each other.. And now 2 more seek Dues's head for some reason, with no rhyme nor reason, I might add. Not a case either, other than the previous..
Including you, Dues has 1 vote, your own. It's certainly a safe vote, but not a good one. Build a case, or extend so that duo can talk some more.

So Caz is leading the votecount right now?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: October 01, 2018, 06:15:26 pm »

Opps. Should layoff the catnip...

And yeah, he is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 01, 2018, 06:20:03 pm »

Tricmagic:
So basically you haven't read any of webadict's posts?

I did. So, are you going to just follow him, and ignore Caz's useless arguments? He hasn't contributed, as shown by the analyses.

Really doubt that I can get time to post today. Haven't read the 3 new pages yet but I'm assuming the bw is still on me. Just remember the last long-ish post I wrote. I don't even think it had the reads part in it but that was back on pc, it wasn't that useful anyway.

It's the last day, there's no other parts to that post he made, and the day is ending.. On top of that, the votes are piling on at that point. And he makes a post that says he can't post... Not even an extension vote.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: October 01, 2018, 06:22:43 pm »

Assuming Fallacy's last one was correct, the current votecount is this.

Votecount:

*(0) - heydude6:
*(0) - Shakerag:
*(1) - TricMagic: Caz,
*(0) - IcyTea31:
*(2) - TheBiggerFish: Deus Asmoth
*(4) - Caz: piratejoe, heydude6, Web, adict, IcyTea31
*(1) - Persus13: Teneb
*(2) - Deus Asmoth: TheBiggerFish, Shakerag
*(0) - Piratejoe:
*(0) - Sheldon:
*(0) - webadict:
*(1) - Teneb: Persus13

Just remembered there's a cash incentive to be a part of the lynch, so I may as well vote Caz. I'll keep checking in until there's word if the extension came through.

Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: October 01, 2018, 06:27:03 pm »

Sure, extend. Not like it's going to result in me getting lynched or anything, right?

I would be extremely Careful Fish. Today is the end of the day, short of two more extend votes. Give a case for voting like that.
This vote doesn't matter except as a display of my relative suspicions of you and DA.  Right now, I think I want to lynch him more than you - but it appears very likely that we'll lynch Caz at this point in time regardless of whom I suspect.
I do think it's worth emphasising here that you're claiming that a player that your only reason for distrusting is the supposed lurking you're claiming I've been doing - I'd kind of like to see you support that and also why I in particular caught your eye out of the various choices you had for that charge by the way - is now your preferred lynch over the guy that you've been obsessed with for most of the day. Also worth emphasising that you're claiming that you don't need to make a case because it's a mark of your suspicion (that you haven't made a case for...). One final thing being that TBF's original justification for voting for me was to untie the vote and now he's voting because it doesn't matter? Perhaps he just wants to put a vote on me because he's lonely by himself?

webadict:
So, you don't believe that you should have to delve further or try to scumhunt other people?
By delve deeper, do you mean look for more reasons he might be scum, or continually point out how he's constantly doing the same things that I already wanted him lynched for? Because I've done the second a few times already and it gets tedious, and I didn't really see much point in finding out if he could find a way to be more scummy.

By the way, you never actually responded to this:
Your post above claims that TBF is trying harder, that he melted down with you because he had no support and that he's surprised you're defending him. The first part is unsubstantiated on your part, and you claiming it a second time doesn't make me more likely to believe it. The second part is pure conjecture. The third part... so what?
So would you like to actually explain why you think TBF is town, given that he has spent today talking almost exclusively to or about Tric, and most of that talking taking the form of low quality fluff? In fact, the only times he's actually engaged with another player have been when he was directly questioned by other players and once when he voted for heydude on the charge of lurking, then switched back to Tric with no attempt to actually engage with heydude once he was posting.

Deus Asmoth is far, far scummier, but I am also busy until later doing that whole moving thing I complained about.
I do think it's kind of great how you're progressively amping up how scummy I apparently am with no justification other than claiming I'm not sincere or something and not liking that I'm voting for TBF, who is town for reasons you have yet to actually justify. I mean, I guess I appreciate the fact that you at least pretend to have a justification.

TBF:
What's your opinion on the Caz wagon?

Teneb:
So when you or one of your scumbuddies figured out what I could do? You shat your collective pants and decided to go for me.  And I guess you were also a little annoyed at me outing your role, Persus.
What collective do you see going for you?

heydude:
You realize that Caz has a comfortable lead
You don’t have to fear a no-lynch cause there aren’t any more votes that we need.
By my count Caz is currently on 4{5}, I'm on 2, there should be an extend going through and webadict will happily switch his vote to me if you do, resulting in 2{3} for Caz and 4 for me. Vote if you're going to vote.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: October 01, 2018, 06:45:07 pm »

You realize that Caz has a comfortable lead
You don’t have to fear a no-lynch cause there aren’t any more votes that we need.
Wait, what do you mean here by we?
Sigtext

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: October 01, 2018, 06:52:01 pm »

Him, Pirate, and me. We were the ones pushing the thing. You did read our cases, correct?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: October 01, 2018, 06:55:12 pm »

I might also note this is out of context, or do you just skip my messages?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: October 01, 2018, 07:04:21 pm »

I might also note this is out of context, or do you just skip my messages?
Can you NOT answer other people's questions for them?
Sigtext

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: October 01, 2018, 07:19:55 pm »

Meh I finally got a chance to post but why bother at this point.

I will say again to follow the votes, though the way town is going so far I'm not holding out much hope for the future of the game :D but, good luck.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: October 01, 2018, 07:21:02 pm »

Also I'd rather Deus Asmoth than me, ya never know right?

seeya

Caz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: October 01, 2018, 07:36:11 pm »

(you still should have lynched TricMagic though)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: October 01, 2018, 07:43:02 pm »

Welcome Bac-
Also I'd rather Deus Asmoth than me, ya never know right?

seeya

... K then.. Hua.. Guess it's still that. See you later Caz.

An extension at this point would be interesting. More holes in Caz's posts than a sunken ship.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: October 01, 2018, 07:55:02 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
angry turtle noises

On that note, the day ends in 6 minutes. Let me just see about extension votes...

(6) - Extend: Persus13, Teneb, IcyTea31, web, adict, TheBiggerFish, Deus Asmoth

Why, that's enough to extend the day by 48 hours to Wednesday 8:00 PM Central/Forum time!

1 more Caz vote, someone. Please... Extend!!!!!! Personal.
Well, I'll be nice and assume you wouldn't have used your personal extension if you knew the communal extension was going to go through.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 08:01:04 pm by FallacyofUrist »
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 59