Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 4: We're Done Here  (Read 93035 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 4: Day 1: Er, What (13/12)
« Reply #255 on: September 24, 2018, 06:43:50 pm »

Quote from: Sheldon
Teneb is not a paid subscriber to the Sheldon Party Line! Don't lie about Sheldon!
~~~
Now that the forums are back up, a few announcements.
First of all, to compensate for lost time I'm extending the day by a day. It will now end Friday, same time as previous.

Secondly. It's time for another auction!

Spoiler: Auction Rules Day 1: (click to show/hide)
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 24, 2018, 06:46:16 pm »

Bid $1
Let's get this party started.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 24, 2018, 06:53:34 pm »

Sheldon: Paid subscriber?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 24, 2018, 06:57:43 pm »

Oh hey, Persus showed up.
Unvote.

Took you a dang long time to do it, though.
But he didn't do anything. He posted that he plans to post. That's... that's nothing.
I posted a lot more than that saltmeister.
I see. So you complain about the salt, and then you intentionally egg me on? I like the commitment to your message.

I bid $4+4

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 24, 2018, 06:58:15 pm »

I think I should replace out. I forgot about my vacation to New England next week when I signed up... grout.

Sorry folks :(
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 24, 2018, 07:02:34 pm »

Sheldon: Paid subscriber?
I certainly didn't pay anything, but I sure got a message from our bot pal. Unless I was bamboozled, of course. Unfortunately, I cannot post a screenshot of the chat (I aksed Fallacy, but it's a no-go). Kind of waiting for MS to drop some snide response now.

I think I should replace out. I forgot about my vacation to New England next week when I signed up... grout.

Sorry folks :(
Fortunately, Tiruin wanted in so it works out this time.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2018, 07:55:49 pm »

Such sad. But as mentioned, we have replacements.

Actually heydude6 is first on the list but we'll go from there if he's not down for it.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2018, 08:07:18 pm »

I don't really care about this whole "unnecessary hostility" theme going on. Point is, Teneb claims Sheldon messaged him, and Sheldon definitely didn't message him. Maybe someone else messaged him? It is a mystery. Let's find out by killing him, like with whales.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2018, 08:27:34 pm »

I'm really really sorry, I was kinda sick during last week and also busy with other things, so I couldn't use any free time I had to make posts. I haven't even been able to read the thread, so I have no idea what's going on. I'll try to catch up as soon as possible, sorry.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2018, 09:07:12 pm »

I don't really care about this whole "unnecessary hostility" theme going on. Point is, Teneb claims Sheldon messaged him, and Sheldon definitely didn't message him. Maybe someone else messaged him? It is a mystery. Let's find out by killing him, like with whales.
There's no "unnecessary hostility" here. I literally don't believe you because of the way you post and the things you say. Especially after your other nonsense. This isn't me being hostile. This is me being truthful.

Maximum Spin Maximum Spin

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2018, 10:05:40 pm »

Such sad. But as mentioned, we have replacements.

Actually heydude6 is first on the list but we'll go from there if he's not down for it.
Just sent my role PM. Hopefully I can join soon. Oh, and don’t worry, I have been following this game so I won’t need to catch myself up much.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2018, 10:20:08 pm »

Yeah, I, yeah, wtf Maximum Spin, this is bullshit.
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2018, 11:05:01 pm »

heydude6 has replaced hector13.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2018, 11:14:08 pm »

Yup, and though I've taken his role.
I hope the rhyming does not take its tole.

But for now, my day has run out of light.
So see you tomorrow
and have a good night!
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 25, 2018, 02:20:40 am »

9$. Being the unblockable unblockadier is a role I wouldn't mind to take.

Every one of my votes has a reason. But if you're not good enough to see the reason, well, you're probably scum.
"Anyone who disagrees with me is bad at the game and scum." Suppose for a moment that you're town with a highly intricate case to lynch someone, and I'm bad at the game. What do you do? The correct answer is "teach me to play and give your case in terms that I can understand," not "insult me and don't present that case at all."

And you didn't answer the second part.
I took it as a rhetorical question, because the answer depends on so many factors as to be completely irrelevant. The item on auction, the rest of the post with the bid, the player bidding and their past and future posts, how far along the day and the game are...
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 59