Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Today I learned  (Read 2684 times)

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev
Re: Today I learned
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2018, 03:45:23 pm »

Today I learnt that if a Dwarf dies by dodging into magma then a part of them can potentially not melt somehow, and even get placed in a coffin for them. Even if that coffin is a casket made of wood. Even if all of the coffins in the fort are caskets made of wood. And all in the same room. Next to each other. And when one casket burns down, they just move that body part into the next casket and speed up the process.

And now my fort doesn't have a graveyard anymore.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 05:26:22 pm by MorleyDev »

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2018, 05:59:59 am »

Today I learnt that if a Dwarf dies by dodging into magma then a part of them can potentially not melt somehow, and even get placed in a coffin for them. Even if that coffin is a casket made of wood. Even if all of the coffins in the fort are caskets made of wood. And all in the same room. Next to each other. And when one casket burns down, they just move that body part into the next casket and speed up the process.

Do the corpses burn? Could be a new way to handle dwarven cremation.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Luriant

• Bay Watcher
  • Mediocre english, sorry
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2018, 01:25:54 pm »

Graphite and Lignite burn for a long time (don't have melting point), maybe your dwarf have some item made of this rock.
╔══╦══╗██▓▓
☺♠┼╥╤┼▲▼▓
Θ÷║πΩ║      ▓
+═╬══╣ò    ▓
≈≈▒‼^☻²
╚══╩══╝
  Σ Spkd Grn Glss Blls 252☼ 2.6Γ
Pages: 1 [2]