Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41

Author Topic: Maximum Spin's Dark Secret "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: GAME OVER! MAFIA WIN!  (Read 58661 times)

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
Re: Maximum Spin's Blistering "Dark Secret" BYOR Mafia: FIRST DAWN
« Reply #225 on: August 30, 2018, 07:30:07 am »

Deus Asmoth: Darth Vadar or Darth Vader? And why would that help? Are you testing whether we can vote things with absolutely no connection to the game? Or something else?
I was just seeing where the limit was on voting. It looks like a vote on any living creature will be tallied, regardless of whether they're in the game or not.

Unvote
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 30, 2018, 07:54:02 am »

You forgot Maximum spin vote count

Maximum Spin: (2 bad hombres) Rockeater, RGU
West Egg: (1) Thanatos
RGU: (1) heccy nums
TricMagic: (4) Eggface, doomchild, IcyTea, FallacyofUrist*
FallacyofJurist: (1) TricMagic

Not voting: D͢eus̷ A͈͕͍̭̞ͅs҉͔̤̻͍͚m̯ö͊̌̀͛͞t̓̎ͬ͂͏̡h̅̄̂ͤ͐̊̊ͬ̐͞,̡́̌ͧ Ẹ̼̬͕̿̃̏͒̓̍ͥ̚͘͠ͅṞ͔̳͍̰̮̖̤̮͇̩͔̲̟̗̽̂̿̓̚͝Ř̤͇͚͙̱͔̤͕̞͔̮͗͐ͧͫͮ̄͟͡O̴̸̦̫̖̥̳͓͚͙͋̄̇̍͂̽̒ͧ̊͊R̸̴̓͒̑͆̌͗̍̓̽̚҉̼̲̪͈̣̦́ ̎̃̓̅ͪ̓ͯ̀̋̿̄ͤ̊͏̩͍̤̙̦̥͉͔̼̼͕̳̀͠5̹̱͇̼̰̠̗̜̱̘͉̭̙̜̓̓͆̓ͤͮͣ̍͘̕ͅ0̸̥͈̟̬́͌͊̓ͧͨͫ̽̇͋̒͘3̷̢̛̙̲͉̤̱̱̯̮͚͚̖̹̐ͧ͒ͦ̿ͣ͋ͩ̔ͪͪͥ̆ͬͮ͒̚͠͠

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2018, 07:58:08 am »

Maximum Spin: How much time do we have left before the day ends?
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2018, 08:06:38 am »

Damn thats a lot of votes. Just to be sure, you will revive me if I die?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2018, 08:07:00 am »

Maximum Spin: How much time do we have left before the day ends?
I feel that I shall end the day no sooner than midnight forum time today, most likely at around noon tomorrow, unless there is vocal objection. The caveat in the first post continues to apply.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 30, 2018, 08:12:49 am »

Hello all. So I believe I have a way around the investigation weirdness that's going on. I have the ability to revive a lynched player, but I have to be the last one to vote for a lynched player to gain access to the ability. As such, I'm suggesting one of you (town for the plan I'm thinking of, but scum can get lynched as well if they want) volunteers to be lynched today, I put the last vote on you and then we'll have a confirmed town player when they come back to life tomorrow. The reason I'm laying this out now is mostly to avoid needless suspicion from me trying to get access to my revive, but the early advantage from having a flipped town player come back to life seems handy.
And Deus isn't on. Make sure that if another person votes for me to let dues make the hammer vote. And protect him obviously.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 30, 2018, 08:52:30 am »

There are no hammers, so voting TricMagic is safe if we're going to believe the reviver claim. He has been acting very weirdly and been all over the place. I know this is probably just how he plays as he acted in a similar way in another game I played with him, but that doesn't make it less suspicious for me. Has apparently claimed to have an infinite ability and requesting protection roles on him without explaining what the ability does.

Like others say, he has been switching votes very rapidly, sometimes even before he gets an answer from whoever he's voting, as if trying to direct attention to them and out of himself.
Unvote: Hector

Well, at least people talk.
Bastardry happened, of course. We have plenty of information to chew on now. Hardly just a random vote phase with all this substantial conversation going on.
I mean, just look at me! I basically asked to be investigated, isn't that suspicious? Why not talk about me for a while?

Ahem. What I mean to say is, yes we have ended RVS so early. Partly because this isn't your mama's mafia, but mostly because we are simply the best playerbase. None better.

Why, Egan, it's almost as if you want us to have less data. Every bit helps.
This is something that makes me particularly suspicious. He calls out Egan for wanting for the town to have less information while quoting the post in which he asks to be investigated. This is the complete opposite of what he said.

There's no one else to vote right now except for the death miller and it wouldn't be useful to lynch because of the death modifier. We wouldnt know if they are mafia or town, even with a flip. Out of everyone, I think it's the safest choice to lynch Tric and revive if he's indeed town.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 30, 2018, 02:16:49 pm »

,̡́̌ͧ Ẹ̼̬͕̿̃̏͒̓̍ͥ̚͘͠ͅṞ͔̳͍̰̮̖̤̮͇̩͔̲̟̗̽̂̿̓̚͝Ř̤͇͚͙̱͔̤͕̞͔̮͗͐ͧͫͮ̄͟͡O̴̸̦̫̖̥̳͓͚͙͋̄̇̍͂̽̒ͧ̊͊R̸̴̓͒̑͆̌͗̍̓̽̚҉̼̲̪͈̣̦́ ̎̃̓̅ͪ̓ͯ̀̋̿̄ͤ̊͏̩͍̤̙̦̥͉͔̼̼͕̳̀͠5̹̱͇̼̰̠̗̜̱̘͉̭̙̜̓̓͆̓ͤͮͣ̍͘̕ͅ0̸̥͈̟̬́͌͊̓ͧͨͫ̽̇͋̒͘3̷̢̛̙̲͉̤̱̱̯̮͚͚̖̹̐ͧ͒ͦ̿ͣ͋ͩ̔ͪͪͥ̆ͬͮ͒̚͠͠

So, um... that's interesting. Does anyone have any idea about this?

At the moment I'm fine with seeing how TricMagic flips. I should be back on before the day ends, I'm just rushing about a bit at the moment.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 30, 2018, 02:34:23 pm »

Probably the eleventh player. Well, at least it will be a confirm. Not the best ending, but I'll take it.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 30, 2018, 02:36:33 pm »

Probably the eleventh player.
There is no eleventh player!

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 30, 2018, 02:40:02 pm »

Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 30, 2018, 03:29:16 pm »

Update: the spiders have attacked me, so I'm roleblocked and not able to vote, apparently. Killing the spiders may be a good idea after all.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2018, 03:37:49 pm »

..... And here you were saying there was no eleventh player. At least there is no hammer end day vote, but that does mean my ability is needed to find there name.

Extend

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2018, 03:40:56 pm »

Also, GM, Votecount, Stat!

I am kinda annoyed at the spiders.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2018, 03:46:10 pm »

Also, GM, Votecount, Stat!

Maximum Spin: (a partridge in a pear tree) Rockeater
West Egg: (1) Thanatos
RGU: (1) heccy nums
TricMagic: (5) Eggface, doomchild, IcyTea, FallacyofUrist*, randomgenericusername
FallacyofJurist: (1) TricMagic

Hmm, somehow I have this feeling like I should end the day early. Let's vote on it!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 41