Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42

Author Topic: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana  (Read 45022 times)

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
  • Flesh smoothies, fresh from the tap
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: Raiders of Louisiana
« Reply #600 on: June 24, 2019, 06:16:58 pm »

So. What's going to happen to me?
Honestly, i'm still considering it. At the very least, you could try clearing up my bounty?
Not with this necktie around me, "chief". Besides, have you seen the Dump? They're going to keep hunting you because of rumors that there's a price on your head. It's pointless to even try.
Maybe I aughta sell you to the Mez, then? Would that motivate you a tad?
If that's what you want to do, fine. I'd rather be a slave and alive than brave and dead.
Well, sorry to get your hopes up. I doubt it's worth the reputation backlash.
Well, look who's being clever. You don't look it, I have to say... Guess you just have a bit of a social mind?
Shut up and sit there. Try moving, and I'll leave your headless body for the crows.
Cheery. I'll just let you get to counting your loot then? I'll just remind you that I'll do whatever. I just want to get out of this alive.
What about "shut up" is so hard to understand for you?
Oh come on, let's look over what we got. Let that ghoul steam in her

The loot is eclectic, to say the least. Food was the obvious haul, of course. Fancy Lad Snack Cakes, a few wasteland dishes that keep well (jerky, mainly.), Salisbury Steak... You won't have to worry about food at all any more. Your group could be twice the size, and you'd be set for more than a month! Then, you move on to the drugs. Most of them are medical, meaning Med-X and the occasional bit of Buffout. Some Mentats are around as well, but they don't fit the mold. Bandages, tourniquets and more. You just raided the emergency medical supplies of that village! That's an additional thing for them to sweat on. As for miscellaneous loot, it's a bit simpler. You have your armor, obviously, and there is some general sports gear (that the rest of the group has already claimed for themselves). Won't stop a bullet, but it will stop just about anything else at least once.
Then, the weaponry. People don't keep their best weaponry available in a stockroom, but you still found a few goodies. First off, a sledgehammer. It's a solid model, clearly pre-war. It's been kept clean and rustfree, though the handle has been replaced a few times, guessing from the pale coloration. It's a hefty weapon, not something Tenderloin can use. Still, if you have something you need to beat over the head, accept no substitutes. There was a wide selection of pistols available, all of them chambered for 9mm, making them kind of worthless if you wanted to sell them. You replace your nearly broken 9mm pistol with a fresh one, at least. This one looks to be a similar model, mostly. It's got glow-sights, and there's a tad less rust on it. The most notable weapon you find is a non sawed-off shotgun, modified to be more solid and to only fire a doubleshot. The strangest part is that there's signs of water damage on this thing. It's a 12gauge, same shells you use on your sawedoff. The longer barrels make it more accurate over longer ranges. Of course, it takes up a lot of space, a bit more than you could fit. You'll have to drop your hunting rifle for it, or two pistols (or your sawedoff and one pistol) if you want to take it along. Of course, the longer barrels also make it harder to hide and to surprise people with. It's clearly meant to be a thief-deterrant for use by the one guard they keep in there.
Ah, and to finish up, people show off what ammo they gathered themselves. People are planning on splitting this up.
65 12gauge shells
60 9mm rounds
24 10mm rounds
13 .308 rounds
60 energy cells (relative charge)
20 microfusion cells (relative charge)
60 5.56 rounds

Of course, the mercs arrive only a short while later. Only Nail and Tim survived, in the end, but Tim got hit pretty bad. Nail was carrying him over his shoulder when he came back, and proceeded to take a shot of Med-X without even asking. He almost instantly falls asleep.
Now's the question is, what will you take for yourself, and what will be used to pay your mercs. Be careful, taking too much will cause high tension and reputation loss. Killing them would fix it, of course, but your companions are not likely to enjoy that. Be careful!

Statistics and inventory.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: It's over. The headache won't be far, now.
EXP: 905/1000 (Beartrap disarm/place: 5 EXP) (ghoul: 10XP) (Ghoul horde: 100 XP) (Junkies: 10XP) (Ellis: 40 XP) (Rotface:60XP) (Shakey: 60XP)[/b] (Mercenary: 20 XP) (Diplomacy: 15 XP) (Wanamingo: 200 XP) (Escaped the Buzzards: 150XP) (Information gatherer: 15XP) (guard: 10 XP) (Ghoul mercenary: 200 XP)
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:41 am »

I say we keep the hunting rifle and let someone else have the other shotgun, as for ammo I say we take 35 shotgun shells, 10 9mm, and all the .308 unless someone else has a .308 in that case let them have them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:14 pm »

I think we have enough .308 bullets for a while, we almost don't use it

If the ankward backpack is right we don't need to get dibs on the energy stuff.

If it's wrong maybe we just get microfusion cells enough to fill blitz's plasma charger fully one time unless she is listed under the mercs table, so she will get dibs for herself

put our 20 gauge shells on the bounty list for the taking, we won't have a use for it,it's occupying space I think we sold or lost the gun long ago but someone might have a use, or knows someone who knows someone...

We are cold as ice, we would notice that the ghoul lady would want to screw us or trick us if she wanted, just make sure in words that she will die if she tries to betray us (point to where we buried the last one) and remove the collar

put the collar somewhere and give blitz the detonator, she clearly don't liked us for owning this, and let's hope she didn't heard us talking about sell the ghoul
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: June 26, 2019, 05:25:42 pm »

Alright. I'm going to do something stupid.
Which is?
You click off the explosive collar around the mercenary's neck. She's surprised, to say the least, but doesn't try to run away or anything.
Guhhh, God. Why are you ghouls so squishy. Fuck, that's gross. But, yeah. I believe you in not trying to kill me for now.
Really? I mean... I wouldn't have believed me. I mean, it's true, you're too much trouble to deal with to try and kill you now, but hell... What'll you do with the collar?
Blitz? Here's a detonator. Want me to throw that thing so you can see the fireworks?
Let's keep it for that Sodom guy! Or maybe one of those guys from the Dump. I don't like 'em and this seems like it'd be funny.
...Red flag, but okay. I'm not keeping that thing on me, though, it's staying over there.
It's surprisingly safe, actually. If that goes off in your pocket it won't do much more than hurt, they're very precise explosives.
Of course you know that. Anyway, let's divvy up this loot! Who wants this shotgun?
Uh, Dibs! Tim yells. You didn't even see when he got here. You're a bit surprised he's walking around, considering he's a wuss for the most part. He got shot in the gut pretty bad, and he took a bayonet to his leg. Still, he's up and about. Limping, though. Nail is quick to speak up for the kid.
I'd say the kid deserves it. Didn't expect it, but he really came through for me. Sad the other mercs didn't make it out, but shit, more for us, huh?
What'd mister Tim do?
Guided me out, shot off a couple guys that were about to get lucky, and took a bayonet for me. Even if it was clumsy as shit.
The kid looks proud, and none of the hired help seemed that keen on a shotgun. It does remind you, though
Free 20 gauge. Don't have the gun for it, consider it extra payment. If nothing else, you can pawn it for caps.

Wiggly Piggly wasted no time in just taking what she wanted. She takes all the energy weapon ammo, though she lets Blitz keep what she managed to pick up. Good thing she has quick hands. However, she started taking more than her fair share of medical supplies, as well. When she started grabbing for the Med-X, Nail started getting involved.
Leave some for the rest of us, you asshole!
Whinge, whinge, whinge, that's all you ever do, Nail. I'm saving you from yourself. I'll get you your cut in CAPS, not in more of this junk.
I'm going to use the caps TO GET MORE MED-X! YOU DUMB CUNT!
Mind your fucking language!
There are children present.
Looking at the both of them, you are starting to see that these people might just come to blows over this. Both look tensed up, balled fists, and in Nail's case a snarl. OF course, any idiot could tell that. You're tempted to let them just fight, if one of them dies it's more stuff for you. And you really don't care about either of these people.
Intervene anyway? It's up to you to see what direction this goes.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

EXP: 905/1000 (Beartrap disarm/place: 5 EXP) (ghoul: 10XP) (Ghoul horde: 100 XP) (Junkies: 10XP) (Ellis: 40 XP) (Rotface:60XP) (Shakey: 60XP)[/b] (Mercenary: 20 XP) (Diplomacy: 15 XP) (Wanamingo: 200 XP) (Escaped the Buzzards: 150XP) (Information gatherer: 15XP) (guard: 10 XP) (Ghoul mercenary: 200 XP)
Neat stuff I do:
A suggestion game about a drider that does a lot of stuff. I think it's kinda neat.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: June 27, 2019, 07:50:17 am »

Lets not intervene, just let them fight it out and work out their own differences.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: June 28, 2019, 05:19:51 pm »

You elect to see what direction this little play goes, and just sit down with the rest. If there was popcorn to munch, you'd be munching. Unfortunately, present day corn doesn't pop like in the holovids. Something or the other must have gone wrong for that kind of thing to happen, and there isn't even any pre-war examples of it. I guess even with their preservatives the stuff wouldn't last. You just shrug and watch the two of them continue to go on like an old married couple. It remains fairly verbal, for the most part. Some insults from both sides are hurtled, Wiggly calling Nail an addict and Nail calling Piggly a twofaced cunt. Both of them get a point, to be sure. This goes on for a while, but then things get a little weird.
You never cared for me! Even when we were together!
Because I thought that, any fucking time now, you'd flip your fucking lid and try to eat me in my sleep! You call me an addict, but you can even leave stealth boys alone! They don't even give a FEELING, you just want to be invisible!
I would have NEVER attacked you! Even in my episodes! I loved you, you god damn wretch!
Yeah!? Then how come you didn't help me more! You know what this feels like? It's just... I keep twitching, my muscles are always sore and I got this fucking pain in my leg that won't go away. It's fucking healed and it just WON'T LEAVE. I need that Med-X, damn it, it hurts too much otherwise!
You threatened to kill me if I tried to stop you! I- Why are you always so damn difficult!
Because you-

Suddenly, Tenderloin yells at them, though she's still sitting down next to you, not bothering to get up. She's been munching on a box of Fancy Lad Snack Cakes, which she was kind enough to share with you and Blitz. It took a moment before you fathomed what she yelled, but it got the attention of the mercs. What she said was simple and to the point.
JUST FUCK ALREADY!
Both the super mutant and the tall man stared at Tenderloin, and both of them started looking in random directions, so long as they aren't in the direction of Tenderloin or themselves.
...Do you guys need some privacy? you say, more as a joke, but the reaction was quick.
...If you will? I, uh... I think this is the best way for us to...
Nail coughs awkwardly. And finishes Wiggly's sentence
Non-violent conflict resolution.
I love it when you think there won't be a little violence
Blitz, cover your ears. You elect to cover her eyes as she follows your command. In the meantime, most people turn away, looking disturbed, though the ghoul mercenary decides to keep watching. Guessing from the confused expression, she's mostly just curious.

The sounds are... indescribable. Like two Yao Guai having a battle of who can fuck Nawlins into a flat surface the fastest. You can't go to sleep, you're keeping Blitz' innocence...
Okay, what remains of it. Her nightmare well is dryer for not having heard this travesty.
They're really going at it. The mutant is using a strap-up, which is something I should have expected.
This is really gay.
True. But hey, at least they're alive. Though they'll both be walking funny when they finish.
Stop. Talking.
You got it, chief.
She begins to field strip her rifle after that. You elect to keep a close eye on her, and make it a point to take away her ammo. You're sure that she can still attack you, if she so desired, but there's a difference between a knife wielding maniac and a laser rifle wielding maniac.
You should plan for something tomorrow. You can't go to sleep now, that was too horrific to listen to. You don't care for what people do in their spare time, but they need to keep it away from you. It's gross. Slapping genitalia around like that...

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Neat stuff I do:

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: June 28, 2019, 08:01:31 pm »

wait for gunshots, patrol the other roads, look for green ghouls (does we have a flare somewhere? we could thrown a flare at the direction of the city and attract the green one)

ask the ghoul, what was the price bartholomew was offering, the mission, the internal situation? mock a bit that bartholomew wasn't going to pay her anyway
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: June 29, 2019, 05:41:04 am »

wait for gunshots, patrol the other roads, look for green ghouls (does we have a flare somewhere? we could thrown a flare at the direction of the city and attract the green one)

ask the ghoul, what was the price bartholomew was offering, the mission, the internal situation? mock a bit that bartholomew wasn't going to pay her anyway
+1

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 01, 2019, 05:12:42 pm »

So, tell me, what was Bartholomew offering for my death?
150 caps up front, and free pick of his energy ammo. I didn't expect this to be a big job. By the end, he would have given me 1000 caps if I took you down. Didn't tell me about the kid, figured you had her around as a shield at first.
Blitz sticks her tongue out at the ghoul. Apparently she doesn't like the insinuation.
He was never going to pay you, you know. He'd have gotten what he wanted and stabbed you in the back.
Not for me. You were the patsy. He used you to damage his rival, then sold you out to get in the good books of that weakened rival. He's playing the long game, that one. He picked me because i'm high-profile. He shows off he can deal with this new altercation by paying the best mercs. If he backstabbed me, that'd undermine him. Right now, you're pretty much the only one who knows how far he goes in betrayal.
And you, apparently.
You think this is the first time I saw that kind of scheme? Please. I saw that same horsecrap fifteen years ago, in a little town called Bogtown. Ghoul village, pretty nice until they got the idea of forming a merchant's guild.
I don't care. How was the merchant dealing with my little actions?
He was getting worried, all right. Sodom is blaming him for your open resistance, saying he would have preferred taking you off the street discretely and having your throat slit in a more clandestine manner. The open assault was dramatic, a show of power, and when you escaped you made him look stupid.
Good to know... Won't be long before I can take that whole town down, I'm guessing.
No doubt. I'd give them a week, if you block off their supply routes. Say, would you let me go after this city is down and out? I'll help you up until then.
I'll decide when you get to walk, if you walk at all. You threaten, snorting once to make your disdain clear.

You notice that Blitz is imitating the ghoul by stripping her weapon of parts, though she's being quite careful about it. She even bothered to get a little carpet out to stop any ash from getting in the different parts. Looks like she took that along from the raid. Strangely prudent, or maybe she just though it was a nice pattern. Either way, it works out rather well, she strips it down with out breaking anything, at least. She was smart enough to take out the battery, leaving the gun toothless. Of course, putting it back together was harder. You can't even pretend you know how she got it apart, let alone help in her getting it together. To be entirely honest, all those wires and fragile looking bits are a bit scary to you, in the sense that it seems a tad too easy to break. You don't get involved. [INT=4/?]
After about half an hour of fiddling, the ghoul eventually pipes up, having long finished working with her own gun. She asks for your permission, though it was with a clear eye roll that she did it. She doesn't like you, but she seems willing to show Blitz how to get the gun back together. You elect to keep watch, specifically with the double-barrel Tim claimed. You're going to give it back, no problem, but you just wanted to make it quite clear that you mean business. Longer gun works for that. Also, you need the extra punch to get through her armor. You're pretty sure the armor has been resized for the ghoul's benefit, so you won't be able to wear it that easily. The joints of the armor wouldn't be at the right position, and it doesn't really bend in a manner that makes it easily worn. Also, you don't want to wear anything some stinking ghoul's been wearing for god knows how long.

After the ghoul started helping, the pistol is fixed up after only fifteen more minutes. Blitz and the ghoul got to talking, and you discover the ghoul calls itself "Cannary". You elect to point out that that is a stupid name, which is promptly waved off. Once that is finished, people collectively go to sleep, though there is an occasional guard. In part to keep an eye on the ghoul (who just remained asleep), and mostly to see if anybody is coming from the road for now.
In the morning, you feel a tad stiff. The ground was a tad less comfy today, you guess. It'll pass with some stretches, you figure.
How will you make sure the other routes aren't getting travelled? Patrolling will take time and is dangerous, while trapping requires some strategies.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Neat stuff I do:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 02, 2019, 10:44:30 am »

Search the other routes for places we can trap and kill traders.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: July 03, 2019, 02:07:47 pm »

maybe there is something other than the quarry and the cave to use as a hideout near the other two roads, those stray dogs probably don't sleep on open sand all the time
Novice english wordsmith

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 03, 2019, 05:55:30 pm »

So you're telling me that I shouldn't put traps where they're going to walk?
Hell no. Beartraps by themselves don't kill your targets. Not fast enough, at any rate. These caravans are in groups, they'll be hobbled, but not down.
So, what, I just throw them around?
If you got ambushed, think of where you'd hide. People don't watch where they're going when they're dodging lead.
Hm. Fair enough. That's this road taken care of. Now we just need to cover the other road up in ghouls.
I can do that.
And let you run off? Forget it. Now set up the traps. I'll be watching out for any caravan...

You and the ghoul get to work setting up her surplus bear traps. She has a lot of these things, to the point that you wonder where she was keeping them all. She explained that she has a rather large backpack when she isn't on the move. The current location of that backpack would be in the middle of Lagniappe, in the bank. She sort of regrets it now, but she hopes to get it back when this is all over. You will leave a few people to keep watch over this road for now, as you look over the other road. You don't have enough traps to cover this route (it takes a LOT of traps to get it all trapped up), but getting ghouls or dogs here should be possible, if not easy.
First order of business, you attempt to find some manner of hideout. You already know the hideaway north of here, but you figure those dogs must be sleeping somewhere. It's not likely they'll sleep out in the open, especially with those ghouls mucking about. Still, finding that out in the middle of a territory of wild dogs isn't exactly easy. With the Blackfingers on watch for any traders, you bring the rest of the group along to look for anything that could be used as a sort of hideout. It takes hours of sweating and occasionally shooting dogs before you find the correct place. It was thanks to that mutt you found that you ever noticed it. It started barking and digging in a seemingly random spot until you checked it out (at Blitz's request) A rock with a hole below was revealed, hidden by the ashes. . It's honestly hardly big enough to crawl in, but for the dogs it's big enough. It may not have a lot of vertical space, but horizontally you could fit a small pack in there. So, that's perfect for dogs, not to much for anybody hoping to get anything done. At best you can crawl in there to sleep, if it wasn't for the fact that the dogs would come and eat you in your sleep. So there's no easy way to get that done.
No extra hideout, sadly. This place really is kind of a wasteland...

Well, looks like the cave you found is going to have to do. You can keep watch over the road, and using your sniper rifle you might be able to pick a few people off. Either way, your main goal is to stop people from getting in. You could try luring ghouls in the direction of both roads, but you're not sure how to go about that. Except...
Do you have any more flares? You popped one off that nearly killed us close to the cave. I can use that.
Hm. I set up the trap for that, but I don't have the flares. It was Sodom's idea to do that. Apparently he likes keeping the ghouls well fed with his enemies.
Disgusting. Any alternatives?
You could probably get something that works over in the Dump. Explosives that are nice to look at are pricey, but they work.
Wonderful...

How will you set the patrols up? Place your party members along the roads:

The two eastern roads:
While the distance from the cave is too far for both roads, if you station them inbetween one team can look at both of the roads. Of course, they'll need regular changing of the watch, and fighting caravans is risky work...

The south road:
Through the quarry. Staying there is by far the most comfortable place, not to mention low risk because of the fortifications.

Alternatively: you can look into getting ghouls or dogs over the east roads. You won't be able to steal supplies, but it will block off caravan trade, at least until somebody is sent in to deal with that.

Available men:
You
Blitz
Tenderloin
Blackfinger 1
Blackfinger 2
Tim
Whisper

You could try to gather up people in The Dump. There might be some people around willing to become a raider.

Perks

Party members

Quest log

Addiction status: You've got a very annoying headache.
Neat stuff I do:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 04, 2019, 02:58:46 pm »

I say we leave Tim and Whisper on the south road, and put the two blackfingers on the eastern roads while we take Blitz and Tenderloin to the Dump to try to recruit more people.

(Where are Nail, wiggly, and the ghoul at because we could use them to help the blackfingers at the eastern road.)

Liquefied Spleens

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 05, 2019, 06:07:29 pm »

No, we aren't looking for the "greatest badass that walked the wastes". I don't care how many "deathjaws" you allegedly shot in the eye with a 13 millimeter rifle. Get the hell out of here.
The dishevelled looking man (honestly, "boy" would be more accurate, you doubt he hit his 20's) looks really offended, and just as he's about to start a counter-argument, you take your shotgun from your belt and aim it at the idiot's chest. He quickly shuts up and takes a step back.
At least you recognize that. Now get the hell out of my face.
I... I coulda totally slapped that outta your hand, and then you'd be sorry!
Tenderloin quickly grabs the kid's long, greasy hair, and pulls him back over her shoulder. A machete is against his throat, and she looks downright serene as she stares the kid in the face. There is a faint smile there. She's probably high.
Anything else?
He just squeaks a few noises before being  let go. He crawls away on his hands and knees, a wet spot forming on his pants. You still don't move, both feet on the table as you shout for the next one to come out. Mind you, half the line just left over that display, but you doubt they'd be useful. You don't ask for much, really, just that they want theoretical pay and that they aren't too dumb to deal with. Somebody walking in here, hopped up on psycho, and claiming a lot of things aren't the thing you want.
You keep your ghoul nearby, both to keep an eye on her and to attract attention. Expensive, high-quality armor gives a good impression. Also, Nail and Wiggly Piggly are indirectly spreading the word of your success. They left shortly after reaffirming their love for eachother, which is still something that makes your skin crawl a little. Considering the job was done, they took what they wanted and left. They took ammo, mostly, along with some knick-knacks that Wiggly Piggly took from the storeroom herself.

It's surprisingly boring, all things considered. You see a lot of people, and you keep them grouped together outside. You should maybe look into a recognizable aspect for them,  as it might get hard to tell your collection misfits from the average poor schmuck you want to raid. All in all, you find about a dozen idiots willing to raid. Of course, this is likely the only town that'll allow you to literally recruit raiders, but as you influence will grow, people will come to you. You could have a go at this, really... Become the leader of a proper raider gang? You can still do a lot of things by yourself, of course, you need to keep your skills sharp as a raidboss. Maybe choose a few lieutenants...
Well, enough dreaming. With your dozen random schmucks, you're well on your way to bleeding the town dry. You could send them out to reinforce the people out on the roads, or you could try to have a meet and greet with them at the quarry, so they know what to expect.
What to do with your fresh batch of raiders... Plenty of things, really.

Perks

Party members

Posse

Quest log

Addiction status: You've got a very annoying headache. Your fingers shake slightly.
Neat stuff I do:

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 06, 2019, 01:55:17 pm »

Lets at least find out names and what their good at on the way back, then send them out to reinforce the others at the roads.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42