Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17728 times)

Screech9791

• Bay Watcher
  • quit
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2018, 12:09:46 pm »

>Find a hostage

>Blow up said hostage
it's over

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2018, 12:35:30 pm »

Awaken my Base Semblance: Light Energy.

Give the thing laughing a blast of Destructive Light Energy.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2018, 12:50:13 pm »

I look to see what is behind the door, but do not enter. I yell "please don't burn off my eyes". If this creature burns off my eyes, then I reveal to it that I see through another part of my body. If it reads my mind and finds out what I use to see, it explodes, because I've set a bomb in my mind - if anyone tries  to read it, they explode. I can't read, so I don't count.

I also poke @TricMagic a bit. A response is needed, and I cannot wait for longer than one business day. Or any day.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 01:01:19 pm by TrickleJest »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2018, 01:51:58 pm »

Ignore the door as it's a lie, find another way out.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - beyond the non-door.
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2018, 02:52:04 pm »

Turn 3.
i follow the gm railroad though the door
You walk through the door, but not before your comrades take the murdery option!

Throw something out of the door, I don't trust it
You throw something out of the door! Whatever's laughing stops for a second, before continuing.

>Find a hostage

>Blow up said hostage
You look around for a hostage! I mean, really, you're the hostage. You're in the basement, after all, and I'm pretty sure you've been locked up so you can't be a visiting captor.

You vaguely consider blowing up a comrade, but then you remember that you can't be so cruel to a comrade. Something compels you: you ambush whatever's on the other side, grab it, and blow it up. You put that plan into your action, and remember that it already knows that you're there. It steals your bombs, and throws you back into the other room. This is funny. It continues laughing.

Awaken my Base Semblance: Light Energy.

Give the thing laughing a blast of Destructive Light Energy.

You blast the thing. It stops laughing. Dead? Probably not.

I look to see what is behind the door, but do not enter. I yell "please don't burn off my eyes". If this creature burns off my eyes, then I reveal to it that I see through another part of my body. If it reads my mind and finds out what I use to see, it explodes, because I've set a bomb in my mind - if anyone tries  to read it, they explode. I can't read, so I don't count.

I also poke @TricMagic a bit. A response is needed, and I cannot wait for longer than one business day. Or any day.
The something behind the door stabs out your eyes with a pen.

Ignore the door as it's a lie, find another way out.
You desperately scramble about, trying to find another way out! Unfortunately, all you find is a door frame. Don't trust the door? You'll have to make another way out! But your comrades do trust the door!

While everyone fires a few volleys at the thing behind the door, the eggnog person walks through the door frame. After walking through a straight corridor, you find yourselves in a cramped barracks. You look back and find that the corridor you just walked through has vanished into thick wall. At the other end of the room is a male figure in a suit.

"Oh, hello! Thank you for deciding to attend the Chaos Continuation Committee's first ever meeting. You were kidnapped? Oh, what do you mean? Everyone knows that if you don't defend yourselves from getting kidnapped, you're a sad unfunny joke who's open to whatever horrendous fate that awaits you. Now, I presume you have questions."

You are in a waiting room. There is a tall figure wearing a suit, which appears slightly singed from several attacks. He is laughing incessantly.
Zultan is in a basement. There is a door frame.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 02:54:34 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2018, 02:57:47 pm »

Ha... Awaken TrickleJest's Aura, then heal him with Healing Light Energy on top of Aura's normal healing factor.

eggnog101

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2018, 03:10:12 pm »

mr doctor why did you try writing on eyes with a pen, they are a subpar surfuce to write on as the owner tends to struggle and once you put them down they tend to rot, making it a subpar surface for writing? is the cause of your laughter the knowledge that you just wasted the last of your pen ink writing on someone's eyes a bit too forcefully? mr doctor why are you laughing? mr doctor?

while i'm asking this i tear up the gm railroads i followed into the room for iron and wood
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:13:23 pm by eggnog101 »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2018, 03:43:45 pm »

Dramatically step out from the shadows. Announce myself to be the founder of the Chaos Control Center. Vow to bring the mysterious suited figure to justice.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2018, 03:49:08 pm »

laugh loader then whatever laughing
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2018, 04:05:34 pm »

Eyes? Where we're going, we don't need eyes.

Ah, I see powers have been activated! I fire up my good old Vis Omni-Tool X, not to be confused with the Vis Omni-Tool or the Vis Omni-Tool Z. VOX for short, it's a metallic device, approximately 20cm by 10cm and 2cm thick. Then I activate it, and cycle through a bunch of powers. Chakra? Not as long as I don't have a spirit inside of me, whether it be a nine-tailed fox or the Avatar spirit. Quirks? Well, it's basically a Semblance but without the Aura's healing factor and with a lot more potential, but I'll stick to something else. Whatever the fuck those powers from Worm are called? Sorry Worm, but you're a little too... mediocre for me.

Here, found it! Vis. Completely original, and fueled by Google Translate, at that. I also turn on my Vis Hotspot using VOX, allowing TricMagic to utilize it. Don't know how it works? Watch this.

My Vis energy activates Essentia, as my eyes burn regrow, this time being completely black. I mean, hey, 2-D from Gorillaz and Tom from Eddsworld sport the look, and it makes them look unique, so why not myself? And besides, it should come at a very little Vis cost, considering they're purely cosmetic and very basic.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2018, 09:52:29 pm »

Scream hard enough to destabilize the suited figure's molecules. Fuck science.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2018, 02:46:52 am »

Use the powers of mind to create another door in the door frame, then go thew the door I create.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - forbidden fruit
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2018, 01:05:42 pm »

Turn 4.
Ha... Awaken TrickleJest's Aura, then heal him with Healing Light Energy on top of Aura's normal healing factor.
You heal TrickleJest's eyes back to normal, and fill them with light. If TrickleJest saw normally, this would probably give him enhanced sight. TrickleJest doesn't see normally, so he just gets a burst of light energy

mr doctor why did you try writing on eyes with a pen, they are a subpar surfuce to write on as the owner tends to struggle and once you put them down they tend to rot, making it a subpar surface for writing? is the cause of your laughter the knowledge that you just wasted the last of your pen ink writing on someone's eyes a bit too forcefully? mr doctor why are you laughing? mr doctor?

while i'm asking this i tear up the gm railroads i followed into the room for iron and wood
"That's an excellent point, eggnog person! There's writing, and then there's writing, carving messages into reality as you please! I was just writing normally back then. I can't write, you know," the man you christened "Mr. Doctor" says, before laughing! I think we'll call him that before he gets an actual name.

You tear up the GM railroads, and turn them into iron and wood. Are my glorious railroads made out of iron and wood? Sure. Maybe add some copper to that. You take the rail components into your possession. Wait, your possession? Let's share resources with our Comrades, shall we?

Dramatically step out from the shadows. Announce myself to be the founder of the Chaos Control Center. Vow to bring the mysterious suited figure to justice.
"Chaos Control Centre? I don't think I've heard of that CCC. Hm, there's the Chaos Computer Club, Civilian Conservation Corporation, Corruption & Curses Corporation, and the Cordoba Caliphate Convention, and god forbid the CCCP, but I've never heard of your CCC. And, what, you want to bring us to justice?"

Mr. Doctor laughs. "Uh, Shadow the Hedgehog, you're in our realm now," he says, looks up for a second, and then continues. "Okay, maybe not our realm. Not yours. Pretty sure that's the same thing in a monologue.

laugh loader then whatever laughing
You laugh louder to Mr. Doctor. He stabs you with a pen.

Eyes? Where we're going, we don't need eyes.

Ah, I see powers have been activated! I fire up my good old Vis Omni-Tool X, not to be confused with the Vis Omni-Tool or the Vis Omni-Tool Z. VOX for short, it's a metallic device, approximately 20cm by 10cm and 2cm thick. Then I activate it, and cycle through a bunch of powers. Chakra? Not as long as I don't have a spirit inside of me, whether it be a nine-tailed fox or the Avatar spirit. Quirks? Well, it's basically a Semblance but without the Aura's healing factor and with a lot more potential, but I'll stick to something else. Whatever the fuck those powers from Worm are called? Sorry Worm, but you're a little too... mediocre for me.

Here, found it! Vis. Completely original, and fueled by Google Translate, at that. I also turn on my Vis Hotspot using VOX, allowing TricMagic to utilize it. Don't know how it works? Watch this.

My Vis energy activates Essentia, as my eyes burn regrow, this time being completely black. I mean, hey, 2-D from Gorillaz and Tom from Eddsworld sport the look, and it makes them look unique, so why not myself? And besides, it should come at a very little Vis cost, considering they're purely cosmetic and very basic.

Isn't that VOTX? You already have eyes, so your eyes can't regrow, unfortunately for you.

Scream hard enough to destabilize the suited figure's molecules. Fuck science.
Now that Mr. Doctor has been christened Mr. Doctor, he truly loves science! You can't violate science in his presence, not without getting stabbed with a pen! But do you know what you can do? Treat him like an American diplomat at a Cuban embassy. Mr. Doctor suddenly feels rather sick, falls to his knees. He then puts the pen into his ears. One ear, two ears, he's deaf.

Wait, but didn't he want you to answer his questions?
Use the powers of mind to create another door in the door frame, then go thew the door I create.
You end up where everyone else is, and now you can't go back.

The deaf man in a suit is still chuckling, sniggering, cackling, whatever synonym you can fit in. He can't hear himself cackle, so he's quite sad, but it's still in your ears, still in your head, and maybe you're considering doing the same thing to your ears.

"Chu. Chu, chu. Children, children, children, I wanted to answer your questions, but your questions didn't fit into what I wanted you to ask! Now you can't ask me any more questions unless you could psychically whisper it into my mind, and it's not like half of you have demonstrated abilities that aren't normal, right?" Endless cacophony, pointless laughter, I mention this every sentence and I'm going insane too. Mr. Doctor spins his pen around. "Dying's bad for you, 'cause it's illegal. Guess you all have to commit crimes."

Mr. Doctor moves towards the group, before throwing one of the bombs he stole from King Zultan at TricMagic! His aura wavers!

A list of player statistics have been added. Please check them, just in case something bad happens to you. A few people have done things that makes it harder for them to get killed, maybe you should try doing those things too.

Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

You are in a waiting room. There is a tall figure in a suit. He is deaf, and bleeding from his ears. He's laughing laughing laughing
« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:54:24 am by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2018, 02:58:21 pm »

Where are the periods in the update? Where do the sentences end? The periods magically show up, causing the evil doctor man to have a period. He bleeds.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2018, 03:54:08 pm »

Inform the doctor that science doesn't exist, and neither does he.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10