Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: chaos continuation committee / exit the place  (Read 17732 times)

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
Re: chaos continuation committee
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2018, 11:55:50 am »

I shrug, looking at the concentrated Vis. "Eh. I'm not really that hungry." I say, aiming at the door. Then, opening it, I send the ball of Vis flying at full speed into it. "If it hits the floor or a wall, it'll make a sort of splat sound. If it hits a being, unbeing, or whatever the hell living-slash-semi-living things call themselves here, I'll probably hear them screaming in agony, so I'll be able to tell." I smirk, listening closely.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - progress
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2018, 12:28:37 pm »

Update to the OP. Basically everything's the same, but you can't post more than once.

Turn 6.

(note to self: destroy the other CCC)
i remind the right honorable gm that the doctor's other hand is perfectly fine and probably capable of holding a pen he just has to completely relearn his daily routine which is probably a clear sign we didn't murder him hard enough but this isn't the CST (chaos sociopath trainwreck) so

i ask him "what's coming up next anyway? the stalest possible your mom joke?"
"Oh, the greatest and most pettiest war of all time. It will be pathetic, it will be beautiful, and you all will be there to experience it."

Neither you or Mr. Doctor are currently aware that your teammates are about to murder him harder. Also, the Chaos Sociopath Trainwreck? Now that you've mentioned their name, they're going to come after you, and all of your beloved comrades.

Go through the door.
You go through the door.

Scream inarticulately and curbstomp Mr. Doctor.
You decide to batter Mr. Doctor--

throw doctor through the door
--before a comrade picks him up, and throws him to the other side of the door--

Pick up the doctor and break him in half over my knee.
--and another comrade walks through the door, and breaks him over his knee!

GM asked me to clarify, so I clarify that my Aura becomes Vis, which is probably a lot better. Anyway, I approach the fallen doctor and pause for a second, shutting my eyes, breathing in deeply. Suddenly, something starts to coat me, slithering across the surface of my skin and flowing out next to me. Fog. Bright orange fog. Pent up inside my body, it escapes swiftly through my pores, turning me into a semi-human fog machine. I breathe out, to let the fog know it can roam free, and it does. I open my eyes very slowly, looking at the doctor from the corners of my eyes. And as the orange fog surrounds me, he can tell something feels off about me, even if he doesn't stop laughing. It's like some dark shadow is crawling up my skin, even if it's not actually alive. It appears as if my body's shading itself has been altered, something that should be fairly difficult to do if you aren't me.

But to his twisted mind, it's just funny. He must think I'm some sort of edgelord, or that I'm trying too hard, and frankly - he's absolutely right. So he laughs and laughs and laughs, harder and harder, as my body literally becomes jagged with edge. And then, when his laughing has reached its peak, I smile a warm smile. "Hah." I say, letting out a chuckle, and laugh along with the Doctor.

And then he fucking chokes on the gas, which was actually a gas, and not fog. It runs deep inside of him, infecting his Vis stream, and releases his sickly gray Vis out right into my palms, leaking out of the body slowly but carefully, until there isn't a single drop left. Then, feeling it in my hand, I roll it up into a sphere. "Yo, TricMagic, you want some of this? It's a delicacy!" I turn to TricMagic, reaching out my hand.

I shrug, looking at the concentrated Vis. "Eh. I'm not really that hungry." I say, aiming at the door. Then, opening it, I send the ball of Vis flying at full speed into it. "If it hits the floor or a wall, it'll make a sort of splat sound. If it hits a being, unbeing, or whatever the hell living-slash-semi-living things call themselves here, I'll probably hear them screaming in agony, so I'll be able to tell." I smirk, listening closely.

To metaphorically impale Mr. Doctor on your myriad, you need to walk through the door. If you walk through the door, you follow my railroad (good, good, very good) and also render your now illegal second action useless. I push you through the door: such is life playing the Worst Forum Game in Bay12 History(TM).

You then consume Mr. Doctor's essence. Nom, nom, he's dead. Maybe the CST isn't coming for you. Maybe you are the CST. As you don't throw the ball of Vis, you still have it.

"No thank you."

Create a sword cane made of light, then walk through the door.
You create a sword-cane out of light! Good, preparing is essential, because otherwise you might die. Dying will ruin your life, and is extremely bad for your health. You shouldn't die.

You all walk through the door, after battering Mr. Doctor and stealing his soul. What a kind and moral action, but I suppose that morality doesn't exist in the wonderful world of unreality. You look around, and find yourself in an arena. It is a perfect replica of the Colosseum of Rome in its modern state, exactly as you thought of it, perhaps viewed in primary school textbooks, maybe at the location itself. It doesn't take a genius to work out that you are here for some sort of demented death game.

Upon the imperial box, you notice a flag, divided by a bottom-left and top-right diagonal into a pure black and pure red section, and marked with the symbol of a serpent coiled around itself. Some strange cabal stands there. What do you do?

Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

You are in the CCC Colosseum. Only you are are in the arena. A CCC mural hangs in the imperial box, alongside a strange group. Something is about to go horribly wrong.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:41:46 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2018, 02:51:21 pm »

In preparation of this bloodsport, assume my True Form, whatever it may be.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2018, 03:01:49 pm »

Restore my aura to full.(It is supposed to heal over time, but meh)

Then create orbiting spheres of light to act as my shields.(Roll for number?/or 6 spheres)

Finally, create a defensive cape and top-hat out of light, and a rose out of red and green light, sharp at the pointy end.(They're still made of light)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2018, 03:03:59 pm »

Pull my ultimate secret weapon
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

TrickleJest

• Bay Watcher
  • I write things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2018, 03:10:38 pm »

Use my Vis Hotspot to implant raw power into Zultan. He can use it to activate aura, activate Vis, or fuck off from the norm and become an edgelord like me and make his own abilities.

Also, become said strange group. Infiltrate their mind, and plant seeds of uncertainty into their minds.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:09:44 am by TrickleJest »

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2018, 04:03:14 pm »

Infiltrate the cabal.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2018, 09:20:12 am »

Rip one of the rails off of the GM's railroad and use that as my weapon, and try and get an aura.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - roma est in arabia
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2018, 12:55:26 pm »

I created a basement discussion area for this place, because deathtraps are always best talked about in basements beyond basements. You can find it in my signature.

Turn 7.
In preparation of this bloodsport, assume my True Form, whatever it may be.
You assume your True Form. Unfortunately, the True Rules state that one must take a form able to hold the spirit of Comradeship, which limits how warped you can be. We can get around this. You reveal yourself to be Nick Land: who has mastered the cacophony of words(trademarked) and sees past the corruptions of liberal democracy(trademarked). Wait, wait, wait, wait, how can he hold the spirit of Comradeship?

Restore my aura to full.(It is supposed to heal over time, but meh)

Then create orbiting spheres of light to act as my shields.(Roll for number?/or 6 spheres)

Finally, create a defensive cape and top-hat out of light, and a rose out of red and green light, sharp at the pointy end.(They're still made of light)
[1d6 = 5] orbiting spheres of light created! You create a defensive costume and a rose, to get some of that style and flair working. Your aura will restore to full at the beginning of each event. The next event starts now.

Pull my ultimate secret weapon
You pull out your ultimate secret weapon! What is it? Nobody knows.

Use my Vis Hotspot to implant raw power into Zultan. He can use it to activate aura, activate Vis, or fuck off from the norm and become an edgelord like me and make his own abilities.

Also, become said strange group. Infiltrate their mind, and plant seeds of uncertainty into their minds.
You give Zultan some vis, allowing him to become bigger and strong and not die. You then infiltrate the minds of the cabal and make them uncertain about things: mainly the terrible things about to happen to you all.

Infiltrate the cabal.
You, on the other hand, just stroll up to the cabbalists. You are now one of them.

Rip one of the rails off of the GM's railroad and use that as my weapon, and try and get an aura.
You get yourself an aura, and hold a GM railroad as your weapon!

Most of you run right at the people who we are all already sure are members of the Chaos Continuation Committee, while some of you sneak around to pretend to be aligned with these people, and infiltrate whatever plans that they have to do. Another quite standard looking man holding a microphone takes a step forward.

"Hello, you poor goddamned fools. I have assumed the position of Augustus Caesar, and I hereforth greet you in the Colosseum!" he says. His flesh melts, static appears in the corners of your vision, and then the person is a marble statue of, you guessed it, Augustus Caesar.

"You goddamn idiot, the Colosseum won't be built for 66 years," another member of the CCC replies. Imperator Augustus Caesar holds out an axe in one hand, and a bundle of sticks in another., and moves towards this person. "You're historically inaccurate, you're invoking the wrong ideologies, and you should burn in the fires of Gehenna!" A mistake: "Augustus Caesar" knocks this member of the CCC with the heel of the axe. He falls to the floor, mumbling something about terrible roleplaying and a lovely place called Gehenna.

"Now, as I was saying, welcome to the Colosseum, and this wonderful place! I trust that you have murdered your way through our basement, and have now through happenstance reached this arena? Oh, whatever. You're here, and that's what matters. We at the Chaos Continuation Committee want to use this wonderful place to burn down reality, and replace it with a better one. Unfortunately, to do that we need the consent of the 'people', which is why you're here. If you sign here, here, and here, we'll safely be able to destroy everything you know and love. Deal?"

As "Augustus" monologues, a strange man carrying a white flag walks into the room.

Event 1: ?.
Spoiler: Player Statistics (click to show/hide)

You are in the CCC Colosseum. Standing in the emperor's box is somebody roleplaying as "Augustus Caesar", while on the other side is a mysterious man whose name sounds vaguely like ███ ██-██████. An unconscious CCC member lies before your feet.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:41:55 pm by anaphaxeton »
"Permission to fight has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory." -- The Quran, Sahih International 22:39.

“And when that day comes, I know you will move to the sound of the guns and do your duty, and you will fight, and you will win.” -- Mike Pence, to West Point graduates.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2018, 05:24:13 pm »

Go on a monologue of my own about the foolishness of progressive ideals, and accuse the entire CCC box of being 'dirty liberals'.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2018, 05:34:18 pm »

Float up through Flight with my Light energy.

"Taste my Magic. Axel-Shooter!~Shoot!"

Magic blasts out of the Light Spheres and homes in on the Emperor's box, aimed at the Augustus and the mysterious man.
(5 homing blasts  at a time)

Throw a rose at the Flag holder's knee. Another appears in my hand.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2018, 06:05:21 pm »

Try hit some rocks with my secret wepon
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2018, 06:40:10 pm »

Blend into the cabal. Avoid notice.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

anaphaxeton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
chaos continuation committee - estne roma in arabia???
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2018, 05:29:02 am »

Turn 7.1.
As you begin to assault "Augustus", he quickly asks a question before anything bad actually happens to him.
"Is anyone going to notice or sign my quality contract?"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:42:17 pm by anaphaxeton »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2018, 06:23:19 am »

Run forward and strike Augustus with my GM railroad.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10