Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155126 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: They All Fall Down
« Reply #975 on: August 09, 2019, 10:17:24 am »

try to cast a spell that makes me less susceptible to the illness from the gas. If it works, try to cast the same spell on Kongor
Looks towards  Kongor and says
“Can’t fight when ill. I can try to cast something that will help us so we can feel better so we can fight better”
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:12:38 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: August 09, 2019, 11:11:36 am »

Use the arctic howl to help slow the destruction down and search for the heart of Lorkham to leach some energy off of for sustenance. Also use the pack ability to try and coordinate leading others to Vlad's location, if the entity takes hostile action to Vlad, start trying to eat it and absorb it with the rune of absorbtion

"Hey? Uh, thing I released, any chance you can give me some sustenance to sustain myself? I'm getting...rather hungry."
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 09:59:04 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: August 09, 2019, 03:09:09 pm »

"Bruford suggests eating enemy. Why are you not eating enemy?"

Start grabbing tentacles with my free hand and chopping them with my new demonic axe. Stomp on any that gets close to my legs.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: August 09, 2019, 06:22:33 pm »

Alrighty I hope it works.

But just in case it doesn’t, see if we can head out of the haze and avoid the tentacles for the moment, making my way towards the undead guy in the process
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 07:03:05 pm by SuperDino85 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: August 09, 2019, 08:57:19 pm »

"We must stop the harm Omega has caused. We killed a planet! Who knows how many more have been consumed in the past."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: August 10, 2019, 01:12:12 pm »

Freddie stops while Vlad is talking for a moment.  Vlad's arguments are unconvincing, but as there is an available current target that is more obviously hostile, Freddie attacks it first.

Move into a position between Vlad and the heart.  Set the entity on fire.  Keep anyone from approaching the heart of Omega.  If Vlad approaches the heart or does anything hostile towards myself, the heart, or someone else, attack him too.  This includes trying to absorb power.  If Vlad does nothing, only attack the entity/tentacles.

(Also, I though I was going to remove those scales and go with the regular armoured ones.  Would that mean Freddie is disabled?)

(Sorry spaz, but you should have convinced Freddie to go along with you before attacking the nice thing that saved his life.)

(Also, hope the gas isn't flammable.  That might be bad.)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:03:56 pm by Devastator »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: August 10, 2019, 04:58:43 pm »

I look at my wielder in confusion, feeling conflicting needs to obey the vague sorta-command to defend the Heart, and the vague not-a-command-but-implied-intention of my wielder to stand there and do nothing. And with no clarity of purpose but a pair of conflicting vague needs I feel achey and uncomfortable."I-I-I..."
I squirm and look up at my wielder, the ape that I still have no name for.
"What am I supposed to do?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: August 10, 2019, 09:41:31 pm »

"We must stop the harm Omega has caused. We killed a planet! Who knows how many more have been consumed in the past."
“When did Omega kill a planet? Also we seem to be bound to it, so killing the heart might kill us. I thought Omega was good”

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: August 11, 2019, 04:11:58 pm »

"Disgusted tone: This is all very chaotic and untidy. How unbecoming of th eOmega legion."

Figure out if this green haze is magical in nature, and if so attempt to counteract it's effects through clockwork magic so my compatriots aren't affected by it. While I'm at it, also take stock of our situation, like what magical effects are currently underway here and what the heck is even happening. Use some robutt farseeing for that if necessary to form a coherent picture.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: August 11, 2019, 06:08:03 pm »

"The heart! The heart I stole, the heart here...I fear it kept the realm it was in alive. It..isn't the heart of the omega legion, we are. We are bound together in knotted threads, I'm just trying to disentangle us all. For better or for worse. Otherwise we are just pawns of the Queen and her agents, slaves to their ambitions."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: August 11, 2019, 06:33:27 pm »

“Aren’t her ambitions to get rid of chaos?”

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: August 11, 2019, 07:08:20 pm »

"Her ambition is control and domination. The taking of the heart only brought the city that defended it here, twisted and warped, forced to serve her. If order to her is domination and destruction then I will have no part of it."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: August 11, 2019, 07:22:37 pm »

“Do you know what this tentacles thing is? It was probably also bound, right? To prevent it from producing this gas that sickens living things? Completely destroying all binds has a good chance of destroying this planet too”

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: August 11, 2019, 07:31:49 pm »

(Sorry, Spaz.  Freddie didn't like the cyborg experiments, but the gnomes don't do those anymore.  His recent experiences have been being allowed to sleep as much as he likes, being provided with food, and allowed to grab things he finds shiny.  Requests have been to go to neat places with lots of opportunities to fly around and set things on fire.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: August 11, 2019, 09:39:43 pm »

"It's hostilities lay with Omega, it has not harmed me...No matter what I'm going to have to betray an ally. I shall assist for now, if only out of necessity....Tell me when you have it weak enough."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 09:53:00 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85