Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 85

Author Topic: Omega Revenant: Catch A Falling Star  (Read 155486 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Revenant: Base Thread
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2018, 07:27:49 am »

Have dreams of being a huge steel golem wielding a pair of axes and murder dream adventurers.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2018, 11:09:24 am »

Well, don't see a reason not to use the flesh horror to get some skin back. Anyways go find a towel or something to throw over her and carry her back.
"I'll carry her."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2018, 11:18:10 am »

specify length of time

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2018, 02:50:51 pm »

Crawl to a comfortable location and try to nap.  Been a busy day.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2018, 04:19:44 pm »

Well, don't see a reason not to use the flesh horror to get some skin back. Anyways go find a towel or something to throw over her and carry her back.
"I'll carry her."
"Request: Please make sure not to drop her. Not when we're so close to a satisfactory completion of the mission."

Well, seems like we're done here. Lead the team back to Omega base and take the target to where we're supposed to drop her off. Along the way, regularely check that she's still safe in the hands of Vlad and that nobody is trailing us or anything.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2018, 06:17:24 pm »

"I'm sure I can heal her if I do."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2018, 06:48:45 pm »

I nod to the chef, continuing my trend of non-verbally responding to most everything he says to me that doesn't really require a verbal response, but then add on: "Thank you."
I then close my eyes whilst making a slight nod, bending my knees, and leaning forward very slightly, then reopen them and returning to a normal posture before turning and going off to look for who might have vanilla... probably the chemists or mages, but hopefully the quartermaster. So I'll check with the quartermaster first to see if I can have a small bottle of vanilla to give to the cook, or directions to who might have some.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 09, 2018, 10:26:46 am »

help carry the target if needed

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 09, 2018, 03:37:13 pm »

Overwatch so nothing goes wrong.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 10, 2018, 07:21:39 am »

Mission End
in which
Our Stalwart Adventurers Return

Have dreams of being a huge steel golem wielding a pair of axes and murder dream adventurers.
(6 )You dream of being a huge pair of Steel Axes in a deathgrunge guitar band called The Murdering Adventurers.

"I'll carry her."
(6) you reskin. You reskin a little too much. You now have just reams of extra folds and flaps and such, like a formerly morbidly obese man who has recently lost several hundred pounds. (5) you snag a sheet from a laundry line between two second floor apartments and bundle the woman up. Then KOngor picks hte both of you up and heads back to Omega.

specify length of time
(4) bout an hour, give or take

Crawl to a comfortable location and try to nap.  Been a busy day.
(2) and a rather rough day, at that. You crawl and wriggle away from the burning cart, but are surrounded by Gnomes again. Some are putting out the fire, but others are focused on you again. someone throws an Emu leg your way. The others all wait, expectantly.

"I'll carry her."
"Request: Please make sure not to drop her. Not when we're so close to a satisfactory completion of the mission."

Well, seems like we're done here. Lead the team back to Omega base and take the target to where we're supposed to drop her off. Along the way, regularely check that she's still safe in the hands of Vlad and that nobody is trailing us or anything.
You do all of that, and get your charges safely back to Omega.

help carry the target if needed
Vlad attempts to lift teh woman, wrapped in a sheet. He struggles a bit, so you just hoist the two of them onto your shoulder and follow Clunkers back to base.

Overwatch so nothing goes wrong.
Nothing goes wrong. Except, I am going to start ignoring your actions if they are not bolded as is the custom.

I nod to the chef, continuing my trend of non-verbally responding to most everything he says to me that doesn't really require a verbal response, but then add on: "Thank you."
I then close my eyes whilst making a slight nod, bending my knees, and leaning forward very slightly, then reopen them and returning to a normal posture before turning and going off to look for who might have vanilla... probably the chemists or mages, but hopefully the quartermaster. So I'll check with the quartermaster first to see if I can have a small bottle of vanilla to give to the cook, or directions to who might have some.
You head out in search of the quartermaster's office. Out in the main Canyon, you find a crude map posted along the wall leading to the cafeteria, and follow the directions given for the QM. He's still at work in a large, hangar-like cavern of a room. (5) Remarkably, the quartermaster has vanilla in stock. He offers a vial of it in exchange for an hour's service unpacking and recording the contents of some boxes. Nothing to roll for. If the girl agrees and does the unpacking, she gets the vanilla and returns to the kitchen to leave the vanilla there until the cook returns in the morning (well, not really morning, as Omega doesn't have day or night really, but in Omega's defined morning shift) - fleshy types need down-time for things like sleep.

Alright, the mission is successfully concluded. Please post any actions you did that were beneficial to the team or the mission, so I can reward you each properly.
For actually returning the target alive and functional, you each get five coin.

Also, if you guys have a kind of mission you are interested in, lemme know and I'll consider it.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 10, 2018, 07:37:44 am »

Bruford didn't fall over the rest of his teammates, didn't crush any civilians, completely annihilated the fleshmonster in melee with his fists and was part of a deathgrunge guitar band.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 10, 2018, 07:48:24 am »

do the work for the quartermaster, note to myself if I see parts for myself or something related to me, vanilla get, take to kitchen, vanilla dropoff, then go to my control crystal to report in, as per my instructions.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 10, 2018, 08:45:34 am »

Helped lead the way to the flesh horror, Did some healing and helped Chase after and corner her when she ran and carry her back, please ignore my part in the shit show starting by exploding a bunch of flash bangs
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: August 10, 2018, 12:01:20 pm »

I'm game to that trick now.  Char the leg up good to break down the chemicals in it.  When it smells burnt and not of whatever it is they put it in, eat it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:03:32 pm by Devastator »

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 10, 2018, 02:22:22 pm »

Dancing. Does it count?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 85