Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: Clones Rework(SG)  (Read 9686 times)

Iris

• Bay Watcher
  • A paradox of love and righteous sin
    • View Profile
Re: Clones Rework(SG)
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2018, 10:07:31 pm »

Suspicion: level 3.9(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 3; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.

Oh shit.

Recall all clones and gene engineer entirely different appearances for each clone, unique to them. (Don't try duplicating other people's looks, we're not the Institute. Not yet, anyway.)
You stupid? We'll have plastic surgery for that.

Not stupid, just a perfectionist.
Quote from: AseaHeru (on Discord), Monday, June 20, 2022 10:41 PM
I still want the D. The D is love, the D is life. The D is bully.
Rewind, can't keep going
My mind keeps replaying
That night when we dove in
But now I'm sinking

Kimino394

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2018, 06:34:42 am »

PTW, may join in later. Gotta read the thread first though!
I have lots of ideas! They're just not always.. GOOD ideas.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2018, 07:49:12 am »

Finish up the fence and send the carpenter to get a job then send one of the guys with a day job to the police academy, then buy the stuff to make a green house, a chicken coop and a small wire fence, then build the green house and the chicken coop with the wire fence around it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:07 pm »

I might not be able to update this for a couple days. I have spotty internet connection. But here is the next update, do not expect them all week, I will try, but no promises.

The carpenter finishes the fence than goes and gets a job. The plastic surgeon changes everyone's appearance ever so slightly. You start up the ration masher again. You send one of the plain clones to the police academy. You then buy the stuff to make a green house, a chicken coop and a small wire fence, then start building the green house and the chicken coop with the wire fence around it.

Your clones made $3330, tuition an supplies cost $1,500, netting $1,830.

Work on the green house, chicken coop, and wire fence started. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 4 months and 3 weeks.

The date: Week 25, 2020 (May)(Spring)

Base Stats:
Lab: Cloning setups: 1; grow 4 clones in one month
Ration Masher: 1; creates 100 rations from 1 bio-matter
Shed: level 1; each level doubles your Stockpiles
Barracks: level 1; each level houses 30 clones.
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:    stops people from seeing what you are doing, and stops them from coming in.
Green House: 10/20
chicken coop: 1/10
wire fence: 0/15

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 14/14; you have a latent ability to control you clones without talking to them, requires 1 bio-matter per change to activate the ability.

Long Term Projects:(chose 1)
fetal growth and clone maturity: fast passive reproduction
clone machine faster growth: faster active reproduction

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 46.2/200
   Wood 41.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 45.5/200
   Materials 10/200 (each 'unit' is gotten from everything  else)
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,550)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $14,962.90 money

Spoiler: Materials ratios (click to show/hide)

Clones: 11:
 basic: 8 men:
  4 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 2 day jobs
  1 general labors; 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon
  1 at the polic academy
  1 Researching
 Mk1: 3 Female:
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 4 months and 3 weeks

Spoiler: Clone Types (click to show/hide)

Housing: 12/40

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.5(people are starting to question what is going on)
Paranoid: level 3; each level of paranoia, above 1, increases suspicion level by 0.2.

Skills:
Wood cutting: level 4: 3/16
Construction: level 3: 13/14
Managing: level 3: 6/14
Architecture: level 1: 5/10
Operator: level 2: 5/12
Barter: level 1: 3/10
Observation: level 1: 4/10
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 08:46:52 pm by MonkeyMarkMario »
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2018, 07:30:32 am »

Finish building the green house then go and buy some tomato plants and some potatoes.
Then buy some tables and lamps for the green house unless the they came with the green house.
Send the carpenter and the plastic surgeon out to get jobs.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2018, 08:20:26 pm »

Finish building the green house then go and buy some tomato plants and some potatoes.
Then buy some tables and lamps for the green house unless the they came with the green house.
+1

Research mark 2 clones  stronger, fast, tougher.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2018, 06:07:48 am »

Also scan the plastic surgeons brain before he gets the job.

Research mark 2 clones  stronger, fast, tougher.
Just a few more changes and we'll end up with the Übermensch.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2018, 02:35:50 pm »

Spotty internet won't stop me now.

You barely finish the Green House, you then buy tomato and potato plants, then some tables and sunlamps. You scan the plastic surgeons brain and add that to the knowledge pool, then you send him away to work. Your clones made $7,200, tuition and supplies cost $1,000, netting $6,200. You ran the ration masher a day. You started the researcher on engineering the clones to be stronger, faster, and tougher, calling it clones MK2.

The females keep the people calm.

Work on the green house finished; chicken coop and wire fence to be done soon. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 4 months and 2 weeks.

The date: Week 26, 2020 (June)(Spring)

Base Stats:
Printing Machine: 1; each print 1 of something a day/week(depending on what it is) for materials
fence:    stops people from seeing what you are doing, and stops them from coming in.
Green House: level 1: each level is able to grow 20 veggietables at a time; tunaround of 3 months.
chicken coop: 1/10
wire fence: 0/15

Research:
instinct-level zombies: 10/10; does not take room in housing, requires 1 week in the Cloning Machine.
female clones: 7/7; allows you to change the sex of any number of clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change.
Genetic Engineering: 20/20; allows you to changes the DNA of your clones, requires 1 bio-matter per change. May do other things, research required.
drones: 7/7; a clone striped of all intelligence, requires 1 bio-matter per change. Unlocked hive mind.
hive mind: 14/14; you have a latent ability to control you clones without talking to them, requires 1 bio-matter per change to activate the ability.
Clones MK2: 4/?; stronger, faster, tougher

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Wood 41.2/200 (each 'unit' is worth ~ 5 Bio-Matter and/or ~10 planks)(one tree gives, on average, 12 'units')
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,576)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $21,362.90 money

6 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs
  1 at the polic academy
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 4 months and 2 weeks

Spoiler: job salaries (click to show/hide)

Person Stats:
Suspicion: level 3.2(people are starting to question what is going on)

Skills:
Construction: level 4: 1/16
Managing: level 3: 6/14
Operator: level 2: 6/12
Barter: level 1: 3/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

Any future games will be simpler in nature, I have a bad habit of biting off more than I can chew. Also hoping for more players in them.

I have Discord for my games now(not necessary to play, tho might be easier to contact me): https://discord.gg/DuaARAZ

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2018, 09:24:33 am »

Keep building the chicken coop and wire fence.
Buy some female chickens if at least the coop is finished.
Buy some nesting boxes for the coop.
Buy some more tomato and potato plants, enough to fill the green house.
Make some more rations.

Also do we have a car?

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2018, 11:58:08 am »

You have been 'borrowing' a truck.
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 21, 2018, 10:27:16 am »

You have been 'borrowing' a truck.
Automatically read that as we stole it.

Keep building the chicken coop and wire fence.
Buy some female chickens if at least the coop is finished.
Buy some nesting boxes for the coop.
Buy some more tomato and potato plants, enough to fill the green house.
Make some more rations.
Buy a cheap truck. (cheap as in one to three thousand.)

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2018, 10:56:33 pm »

You finish up building the chicken coop and buy 9 female chickens and nesting boxes. You fill up the green house by buying more tomato and potato plants. You purchase a truck for $2,953. You made a bit more rations than you eat this week.

The females keep the people calm.

Your clones made $8,204.40, tuition and supplies cost $3,953, netting $4,251.40.

Work on the chicken coop finished; the wire fence to be done soon. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 4 months and 1 weeks. 1 clone at police academy to be done in 2 weeks.

The date: Week 27, 2020 (June)(Spring)

Base Stats:
Green House: level 1: each level is able to grow 20 vegetables at a time; turnaround of 3 months. 20 tomato and potato plants
chicken coop: level 1: each level is able to house 10 chickens
wire fence: 2/15

Research:
Clones MK2: 10/?; stronger, faster, tougher

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,603)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $25,614.30 money

Vehicles:
   1 Truck

6 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs(1D7*D10*13.5)
  1 at the police academy; 2 more weeks.
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 4 months and 1 weeks

Person Stats:

Skills:
Construction: level 4: 6/16
Managing: level 3: 7/14
Operator: level 2: 7/12
Barter: level 1: 4/10

I have good internet now. Expect updates everyday again!
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 24, 2018, 01:43:20 pm »

Buy one more female chicken and some heat lamps for the chicken coop.
Buy a cheap mini van for taking people to work. (cheap as in one to three thousand.)
Keep working on the wire fence.
Have the researcher work on researching the Mk2 clones.
Make more some more rations.
Start working on making the underground bunker bigger using hand tools.

MonkeyMarkMario

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2018, 11:43:21 am »

You buy one more female chicken and some heat lamps for the chicken coop and a cheap mini van for taking people to work. The researcher informs you that he has been researching, he just forgot to tell you, he made some progress. Your clones made $7,234.40, tuition and supplies cost $4,853, netting $2,379.40. You finish the wire fence. You make a little more rations then consumed. You start working on making the underground bunker bigger using hand tools. The females keep the people calm.

Work on the wire fence finished; started increasing the underground bunker, will take a while. The Clone Machine in producing nothing. 1 Baby clone will be born in 4 months and 0 weeks. 1 clone at police academy to be done next week.

The date: Week 27, 2020 (June)(Spring)

Base Stats:
fence:stops people from seeing what you are doing, and stops them from coming in.
Green House: level 1: each level is able to grow 20 vegetables at a time; turnaround of 3 months. 20 tomato and potato plants
chicken coop: level 1: each level is able to house 10 chickens
wire fence: level 1: each level encompasses 2 sq meters
Underground Bunker: level 1->2(1/200): each level give more space to hold your equipment.

Research:
Clones MK2: 13/15; stronger, faster, tougher

Stockpiles:
   Bio-Matter 45.2/200
   Planks 45.5/200
   Rations: ~ 7 months (2,629)(clones only need 1 a day)(did I mention you are a clone)
   100 disguises 
   $27,993.70 money

Vehicles:
   1 Truck
   1 mini van

6 out 'working'; 1 welding(600/week), 1 structural engineer(1200/week), 1 carpenter: wood related tasks 50% easier(50% more gains), 1 plastic surgeon, 2 day jobs(1D7*D10*13.5)
  1 at the police academy; 2 more weeks.
  1 Researching
  3 general labor:
  1 Pregnant: due in 4 months and 1 weeks

Person Stats:

Skills:
Construction: level 4: 10/16
Managing: level 3: 10/14
Operator: level 2: 8/12
Barter: level 1: 5/10
Observation: level 1: 5/10
My Forum game(s):
Hahaha, ya right

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2018, 06:26:20 am »

When the researcher is finished have him look into upgrading the ration masher.
Make more rations.
Keep working on expanding the bunker.
Have some one check the chicken coop for eggs, and offer the fresh eggs to the neighbors.
Look into stuff needed to dig a well.
Get an estimate for how much it would cost to buy several solar panels, batteries, the other equipment needed for a solar setup, and the cost for installation.

Are we going to get a timer to tell us how long until we start seeing vegetables from the green house?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10