Poll

What gender is Elia Opal?

Male
- 2 (25%)
Female
- 6 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 52

Author Topic: Sideliner [SG] - Day 3  (Read 52120 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Sideliner [SG]
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2018, 01:41:54 am »

Take a moment to consider how exciting this is. Scary, confusing, yes, but so exciting. Reflect on how excited you feel right now. Then, almost without thinking, give the guy a firm pat on the shoulder, say "Well, you'll always be safe with me.", and let your hand linger on his shoulder just a moment too long.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2018, 02:27:00 am »

Take a moment to consider how exciting this is. Scary, confusing, yes, but so exciting. Reflect on how excited you feel right now. Then, almost without thinking, give the guy a firm pat on the shoulder, say "Well, you'll always be safe with me.", and let your hand linger on his shoulder just a moment too long.
+1 to awkward

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
  • I bring hell (aka eternal PUNishment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2018, 05:35:44 am »

+1 to awkward
-1 too awkward
everything is fine
 everything is on fire
I see no difference between these two phrases.
only at modded hell does this make sense

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2018, 06:35:02 am »

+1 to awkward
-1 too awkward
-1 Lets not get all weird and creep out the guy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2018, 08:11:09 am »

+1 to awkward
+1 also

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2018, 09:58:56 am »

+1 to awkward
-1 too awkward
-1 Let's not be Awkward.

Accept the deal without being Awkward.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:03:34 am by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2018, 11:54:36 pm »

Before doing anything, say "I'm trying to find a way to say this that isn't awkward."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2018, 04:48:32 pm »

(I'll take that as another vote for not awkward?)

You give Roger a firm pat on the shoulder. "Alright, it's a deal. Should be fine as long as you're not using the app to call me."

Roger laughs awkwardly. "Glad to hear it. I hope I can count on you."

He goes over to the kitchen and starts poking at a coffee maker, while you check your phone. Still no hits in town. Might as well hang out here for a bit longer. Plus, all things considered, you're a bit curious. Time to ask some questions.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2018, 06:38:34 pm »

"So uh do you know why your transforming every full moon? Like did you get bit by anything?"

.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2018, 07:25:10 pm »

"Ah... well," he starts, staring intently at the coffee maker. "Yeah, actually. It was two months ago last night. I was out with a friend of mine doing some nature photography. Birds, mostly... er, anyways." He opens the fridge and starts fishing around. "I was sorting through the pictures I took that day -we were gonna be out for like a week- when my friend says he sees a strange light. Like, a flash or something. He wasn't sure of more than that, so we figured we might as well go check it out, right? It's about nine at night, so it was pretty dark, but as we're going I just see these... eyes, staring at me out of the bushes. Like, glowing eyes. And before I can react, suddenly this... thing just bursts out and I'm knocked to the ground. I tried playing dead, cuz that's what you're supposed to do when a bear attacks. And thinking, 'wait, there aren't really bears in these parts' but then it just started..."

He stands up, taking a carton of cream out of the fridge, seeming to stare off into the distance for a moment. "...started just, ripping into me... I tried rolling over onto my back to protect my neck and belly, and then maybe crawl away, but it had my pinned pretty good. I thought 'this is it, I'm really going to die,' and... and I was sure it was going to pull my ribs right out of my back. I'm not proud to say but... I'm pretty sure I soiled myself." He sucks in a breath. "Uh... but then I hear this CRACK! and I hear my friend shouting 'Hey! Get away from him!' And I was thinking he must've brought his gun, even though I told him not to, and... well, next thing I remember is waking up in a trauma center with an IV drip in my arm."

The coffee maker beeps. Roger puts a mug under it and it starts to slowly fill. "I got discharged after about two weeks, they said I'd been lacerated pretty bad and had a few cracked ribs but was making a remarkably speedy recovery. At that point I thought it must've been a mountain lion or maybe a bear, since it seemed a bit big for a cougar. But, well, come the next full moon, I started feeling this... crawling feeling under my skin, and well... y'know..."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2018, 07:59:47 pm »

"Sorry. It must have been tough going from a sudden attack like that then having this whole transforming thing happen. By the way um why was coming here so important? Do you have a way to contain yourself here... sorry if that was offensive. Like I just don't know if you have control of yourself when you transform? Because like werewolves and stuff like that are depicted as not being themselves when they transform sometimes."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2018, 08:41:05 pm »

"Sorry. It must have been tough going from a sudden attack like that then having this whole transforming thing happen. By the way um why was coming here so important? Do you have a way to contain yourself here... sorry if that was offensive. Like I just don't know if you have control of yourself when you transform? Because like werewolves and stuff like that are depicted as not being themselves when they transform sometimes."

Roger laughs again, taking his coffee cup and putting a little cream in. "Offensive? No, no, it's fine." He takes a sip. "This place is a out of the way, and has got a basement. I figured I'd just shut myself down there and hope for the best." Roger looks at you a bit sheepishly. "Though uh... last night was the first time I actually tried it. It seems to have worked?" He starts walking over towards the door you'd presumed to be the basement. "I woke up down there this morning. And uh, realized I hadn't managed to actually look the door. Er, but it opens inwards, and it's a pretty sturdy door, so maybe that's why I didn't get out..."

Pausing for a second, he bites his lip. "Uh... it's only happened twice so far, so I really don't know a lot of details. When I'm... like that... I think I sorta remember things, but as I'm thinking on it now it seems kinda... foggy. I honestly couldn't tell you how dangerous I'd be. The first time I remember running into my bathroom for first aid, then waking up naked under a bush. This morning it didn't feel so much like I was waking up, more like... coming to? If that makes sense? And I was still, er, changing back a bit..." He frowns. "And that was like... barely an hour ago, too. Man, this is weird."

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 22, 2018, 10:00:49 pm »

"Yeah. Well hopefully it'll be easier to figure things out over time for you. Oh! Uh not to alarm you or anything but uh when I went to clean my car after well uh what happened last night I found... this is going to sound gross but like some of your teeth and stuff from where you transformed. Now um I wouldn't bring this up normally but they kind of... emitted some weird orange sparks? Just thought you should know they do that I guess? I uh kinda threw those away cause keeping a guys teeth sparks or not would feel kinda creepy on my part."

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2018, 12:44:09 am »

"Yeah. Well hopefully it'll be easier to figure things out over time for you. Oh! Uh not to alarm you or anything but uh when I went to clean my car after well uh what happened last night I found... this is going to sound gross but like some of your teeth and stuff from where you transformed. Now um I wouldn't bring this up normally but they kind of... emitted some weird orange sparks? Just thought you should know they do that I guess? I uh kinda threw those away cause keeping a guys teeth sparks or not would feel kinda creepy on my part."

After you stammer this out, Roger looks at you with an appropriately disturbed expression. "That's... very strange. Um..." He frowns down into his coffee. "I'm... very sorry you had to deal with such a horrific mess in your car. I uh... can't say I've ever seen orange sparks on any of my.. uh.. leavings..."

"Well, I saw what I saw," you say. "Just thought I ought to mention it."

Roger nods, still looking a bit horrified. "Hmm... say... can you wait here for a bit?" He grabs a paper towel from the kitchen, then goes over to the apparent basement door, pushes it open and disappears within. Shortly, he reappears and hands the paper towel to you. "Sorry... uh... I was just wondering."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2018, 01:17:02 am »

Accept the paper towel, brushing his hand with lingering contact while doing so.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 52