Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53

Author Topic: Minimalism and Milk 2  (Read 159885 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: Minimalism and Milk 2:Ragnarok (Turn 32)
« Reply #720 on: June 19, 2018, 02:07:08 am »

Drink the holy milk which I have earned myself, achieving power that only a bath in the world-tree's mother-milk could grant. Then, turn back the doom-mug, and make it plummet into some other world, far from here.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: June 19, 2018, 02:40:00 am »

"Harold... the foul priest... HAAAAAAROLD!"

Enraged, tear apart the land while tracking down the priest. Strike down anything that stands in my way with my preternatural strength.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: June 19, 2018, 02:58:13 am »

Faster than a laser bullet, escape Pail Dimension and drink some Holy Milk.
Bike: Shoot the front wheel like a boomerang at False-ATHTATH.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: June 19, 2018, 07:21:07 am »

((Okay, so I go on a quest for the holy milk for 30 turns, during which all of my teammates abandon me to do anything else. But once the legendary milk appears, suddenly everyone cares and wants to steal it.))

Pray. Recover my milk and become the True Holy Grail.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: June 19, 2018, 07:24:57 am »

I think Random should choose who gets the milk. No one has any right to it besides who he picks, so Imic and CABL, lay off.

The great holy grail. I humbly beseech thee. I know I did not take part in all the quest, but those times when I did not, I spent trying to save the world. May I please ask to drink of your milk, if you believe me to be worthy?
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: June 19, 2018, 07:57:58 am »

Meanwhile, somewhere up in heaven, a great burning eye opens... and the attached body decides that it is not ready to be done yet.
Inform the host of Heaven of the great battle below us, rally its armies, and return with holy warriors to reclaim the mill of the grail!
[And presumably, my status as a god will give me some decent amount of authority over the angels...]
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: June 19, 2018, 08:12:40 am »

Gather the cult and set off to the next town,
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: June 19, 2018, 08:16:02 am »

"All of this fighting has been caused by this milk, it must have been created by the devil himself, and so I must destroy it."
Quickly make the bottle of water in to holy water and throw it in to the milk, if I can't make the holy water run forward and destroy the milk using the first method that comes to mind.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: June 19, 2018, 08:29:22 am »

Get to final battle to smash evil  together with bodybuilding cult, I encountered earlier

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: June 19, 2018, 08:31:21 am »

((The worst thing is that we all had agreed to share the milk and suddenly everyone wants to take it for themselves. I'm definitely not letting those who abandoned me or people coming out of literally nowhere to suddenly just steal it from me.))
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: June 19, 2018, 08:53:22 am »

((The worst thing is that we all had agreed to share the milk and suddenly everyone wants to take it for themselves. I'm definitely not letting those who abandoned me or people coming out of literally nowhere to suddenly just steal it from me.))

((Dude, I'm not gonna drink all of the milk: Painkiller just needs a small cup of the Holy Milk to activate resurrecting powers.))
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Aurum System

• Bay Watcher
  • (Gai, and others) (They/Them collectively)
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: June 19, 2018, 09:28:52 am »

((So this is turning into an all out battle for the Holy milk?))

The_Two_Eternities

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: June 19, 2018, 09:48:14 am »

Cast Invisibility on myself, teleport to the Holy milk, and teleport away with the Holy milk.

Yes. Yes it is.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177472.0
Roll to Multitask, seeking new players.
Yeah sorry, someone blew up a street in my state and took the internet down for multiple days with it.
This really happened. 2020 was wild.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: June 19, 2018, 10:13:56 am »

The worst thing is that we all had agreed to share the (MacGuffin) and suddenly everyone wants to take it for themselves.

I mean, that is how this sort of story typically ends.

Get to final battle to smash evil  together with bodybuilding cult, I encountered earlier

Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I was pretty tired when I wrote your turn. You're already at the final battle. I'll update your turn to say that.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 10:33:38 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

Sir Elventide

• Bay Watcher
  • The sword cuts with finality when guided by wisdom
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: June 19, 2018, 10:53:23 am »

A wild grin on her face, Florence marveled at her army of Frankenanimals as they trudged their way toward several combatants who are already fighting. Just as she was about to pick out a target, she saw a flood of a whitish liquid pouring toward them. She was about to inquire about what it could be when the wind picked up and blew the sweet smell of milk into her face. There seemed to be power in that smell; however, and Florence deducted that this was no ordinary milk. Licking her lips thirstily, and some may say lustfully, Florence:

Used her army to push her way toward the wondrous white nectar. Once there, she drank as much of the lovely liquid as she can. Once sated, she charged her Frankenstein-esque army back into the ranks of the enemy and carved a swath of carnage through them, using her darkness-enhanced bonesaw to devastating effect.

"MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 09:55:24 pm by Sir Elventide »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53