Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 81

Author Topic: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty  (Read 38462 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMtheon: Sunpetal, Goddess of Beauty
« Reply #345 on: April 06, 2018, 11:13:50 am »

AC
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 06, 2018, 11:21:43 am »

But we are the goddess of beauty- by giving the pirates beauty, we calmed the wicked.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 06, 2018, 11:33:56 am »

BE

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: April 06, 2018, 11:59:36 am »

You appear before Lord Ash in public, announce that he is being punished for 'making a common prostitute out of a goddess' daughter', and smite him with a trivial amount of your essence!

The once blessed noble screams in agony, as his body is slowly turned into a statue of ruby!

The public is aghast that their goddess could do something so cruel to one of her own children! That little outburst is going to hurt your orthadoxy!

Before you leave the mortal world, you tell General Thrane to prepare his host! He has some pirates to catch! The mountain dwarf bows low, and promises to be marching by this time tomorrow!

3.6 CS:

The missionaries sent out a few years back fail in their efforts to convert any new Chestnut Dwarves!

General Thrane has managed to track down the pirates! Battle commences!

The battle is one-sided in favor of the Empire! During the fighting, Thrane and his elite mountain dwarf corps corner Gronk of Pachyderm and his family. Gronk turns his elephants towards his attackers, and attempts to escape by charging through Thrane and his men!

Thrane manages to hack off the leg of the elepahnt that charges closest to his position, thus capturing several members of Gronk's family and inner circle, but the pirate leader himself escapes, and there is no sign of Elmoss either! General Thrane ponders the situaiton, and sends most of his host back home. He will continue the pursuit with his cavalry.

---

A blessed day! You give birth to your second child by Senshinochi, a full blooded mortal male kappa! The sages of the court find a mark on the child identifying him as a mighty hero to be! They suggest that he will come of age in the year 5.6 CS, one year before his slower growing older half brother Sun-nut.

Your consort dotes on the child, whom he names Uzzu, so much so that you have trouble taking the infant out of his hands long enough to feed the kid!

Uzzu's sister Moonpetal is also quite fond of her brother... Perhaps moreso than is healthy.

"Mother," she asks one day while the two of you are alone in the throne room, "I am the daughter of the most beautiful among deities and the most mighty among kappa. I am very proud of this heritage, and the thought of one day having children of my own with the taint of outside blood horrifies me. Would you allow me to honor my blood by taking Uzzu as my husband when he comes of age?"

Yikes.

A: Hell no!
B: Hell no! That's disgusting! I'm exiling you, young lady!
C: It isn't a proper pantheon until it has some incest going on, so sure!
D: When he comes of age, you may ask him.
E: Umm... Ask you father.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 06, 2018, 12:04:44 pm »

D I mean if they're both up for then sure.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 06, 2018, 12:07:22 pm »

A

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: April 06, 2018, 12:08:30 pm »

I am split between A and D. We could also intervene later and marry her off. So D
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: April 06, 2018, 12:09:57 pm »

D
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 06, 2018, 12:41:20 pm »

You tell Moonpetal that she can have Uzzu for a spouse if he would have her.

"That is a very wise answer, mother," the goddess of pride admits, "he may be mortal, but he is of the same blood as me, and I wouldn't like being told who I am to marry. I'm glad you look out for your children."

When word of your decision reaches Senshinochi, he approaches you with his thanks. "It is good to know that some day my son might have a goddess to love just as I do, and I have never seen Moonpetal so happy before."

3.7 CS:

General Thrane manages to catch up to Gronk of Pachyderm! Gronk responds by sending one of his sons, Thrane of Pachyderm, to challenge the general to a duel! General Thrane, being a proud soldier, accepts the challenge!

The battle is hard fought! The enemy Thrane is younger than the general, and a trained combatent, whereas your Thrane is far more comfortable with the logistical and navigation based parts of warfare. Luckily Brushmaster, the weapon of the late emperor, comes through and cleaves the spear of Thrane of Pachyderm in half!

Cornered, the younger Thrane has no choice but to yield to your regent! The rest of the pirate leadership escapes, but the defeated Nomad dwarf shares alot of useful information with the Imperial soldiers.

According to Thrane of Pachyderm, your daughter Elmoss has married his younger brother Skun of Pachyderm, who deserted the pirate clan shortly before the imperial soldiers attacked to join some strange cult the younger Thrane had never heard of.

What do you do about your missing daughter?
A: Eh. Time to let it go.
B: Send a request for aid to the dwarven gods. If anybody would know about a strange cult opperating on nomad dwarf turf it would be them...
C: Deploy your spymaster to get to the bottom of this!
D: Tell general Thrane to keep chasing the pirates! Somebody in Gronk's family must know where Skun has run off to.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: April 06, 2018, 12:45:31 pm »

C

Pavellius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: April 06, 2018, 12:45:44 pm »

C

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 06, 2018, 12:49:18 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: April 06, 2018, 12:49:25 pm »

C

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?