Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: One World (ISG/SG)  (Read 25620 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: One World (ISG)
« Reply #255 on: February 28, 2019, 01:10:25 pm »

A dark silhouette swiftly moves across the rooftops.
No one else seem to have noticed it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 01, 2019, 09:46:21 am »

Mostly because their trying to find some tin-foil underwear.

Also we should try to see where the silhouette goes.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 01, 2019, 10:38:16 am »

Probobly, we will probobly need to assist it or hunt it down at some point.

Also, did it drop a letter for us, what a bloody amature, think that if no one sees him he can do whatever he wants.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 01, 2019, 11:45:50 am »

Probobly, we will probobly need to assist it or hunt it down at some point.

Also, did it drop a letter for us, what a bloody amature, think that if no one sees him he can do whatever he wants.

It isn't how we usually get our contracts (usually delivered by a weasel, as previously stated), perhaps someone is trying to warn or threaten us?

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 10, 2019, 11:51:00 pm »

You catch a glimpse of a dark silhouette swiftly moving across the rooftops.
   No one else seems to have noticed it.

The shadowy figure zips just over the street corner, where a letter then drops to the ground. A message for you?... What a bloody amature, thinking that if no one sees them they can do whatever they want!

You walk over and pick up the letter, examining it...

"We control the capital now, wolf. A new moon is rising, under which all shall tremble and kneel! Time has come to decide your fate; comply, or perish like the rest!

Also, do you know where I can find some tin-foil underwear? (asking for a friend). Let me know okay, thanks."

You scoff again at the continued lack of professionalism from this melodramatic and mysterious silhouette. However, it does seem like they know about your identity somehow, and are possibly tied to the assassin groups in some way. It also seems that they are implying that some kind of new order is taking over; one that does not seem to take too kindly to dissenters and competing regimes. What this means, you can only speculate.

Curious, you decide to track the rooftop rogue. Following their elusive trail, you soon arrive at a bridge to the park district.

Taking a look around, you don't immediately spot the silhouette anywhere.

Nearby is a tavern that you haven't frequented in many years, the Royal Flagon. A few knights are hanging out nearby, chatting amongst themselves, as a few citizens are walking by. The silhouette couldn't have gone far...

Spoiler: Character Info (click to show/hide)

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Thou art the very love with which I love thee.
Ear teeth

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 11, 2019, 04:01:31 am »

A random stranger passes by, greets you and keeps walking down the road.
Strange, you seen there "generic random strangers" before. And they always seem to nonchalantly greet people when they pass by.

Any way, you take a quick glance at everyone in teh vincinity, see if you notice anything suspicious.
Well.. Everyone are suspicious to some degree in your line of work, but keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 11, 2019, 11:27:09 am »

As you look around at everyone you see a weasel peak out from behind the tavern.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 23, 2019, 05:23:17 am »

A random stranger passes by, greets you, and keeps walking down the road.

Strange, you've seen such "generic random strangers" here before. And they always seem to nonchalantly greet people when they pass by. Just down the road, you see a couple more of them, walking by and greeting one another nonchalantly.

Anyway, you take a quick glance at everyone in the vicinity, seeing if you notice anything suspicious. (Well, everyone is suspicious to some degree in your line of work, but you keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary.)

To the right, a couple wizardly looking folks are walking up the street. One of them studies you for a prolonged moment before looking away in a concerned manner.
   Meanwhile, you catch the glimpse of a suspiciously dressed person further down the street, turning just around the corner and eluding your line of sight.

One of the generic random strangers walking down the road soon greets the wizards, receiving a more-than-nonchalant greeting in return from the older wizard.

Random Stranger: "Hello mates."
   Older Wizard: "Zerius, my good friend! It's been a while!"
   "Indeed it has! How fancy seeing you here, Aldaron. Everything alright at the university?"
   "Ah, the wizard gangs have become rather prolific these days. And homelessness has been on the rise again. All in all though, we couldn't complain much. Not since you saved us from that chowder shortage."
   "Hehe, don't mention it mate. So what brings you to the capital?"
   "Ah, yes, well..." He looks at his wizard companion, and they soon begin to talk in less audible voices.

As you continue looking around at everyone, you see a weasel peak out from behind the tavern. Well hello there!

You walk over to meet with it, and notice that it has a note for you.

You retrieve the note, handing it the piece of lamb meat you had bought for it. The weasel eagerly chews on the meat, and seems quite nervous and uneasy compared to usual. Something really seems to have it spooked...

You take a look at the note it was carrying; it's your next mission target, a local politician by the name of Kybar Ecostone. You can probably find him at the Government District.

> Optional: Do you know anything about this new target you've just been assigned?

Feel free to control any characters, create any events anywhere, or make any kinds of suggestions you want!

Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 23, 2019, 06:32:30 am »

> Optional: Do you know anything about this new target you've just been assigned?
He's considered by many to be crazy and he supposedly eats puppies, at last according to the person that went against him in the last election. Also he might be a lizard person according to the prisoner from earlier.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 23, 2019, 07:08:48 am »

It is odd this is our target, the last time he was mention he was a close friend of our hendeler, but pollitic do politic I suppose.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 23, 2019, 07:51:35 pm »

The weasel scurries off. It has served its current assignment and is headed "home", wherever that is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2019, 12:45:11 am »

The weasel scurries off. It has served its current assignment and is headed "home", wherever that is.
A bit after it goes you hear someone screams "Did this weasel just talked!", apparently talking about a completely different weasel.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 06, 2019, 06:40:01 pm »

Huh, Kybar Ecostone... that's that infamous politician considered by many to be crazy. He supposedly eats puppies, at least according to the person that went against him in the last election. Boy, what a political quagmire of mayhem that was...

It's rather odd that this guy is your target though, as last you recall he was a close friend of your handler's, another political figure in the city who generally stays on the quieter side. And now, apparently, they want Ecostone taken out. Well, that's politics, you suppose.

The weasel soon scurries off, having served its current assignment, and heads home, wherever that might be.

A bit after it goes, you suddenly hear someone nearby scream something about a weasel.
   "Did this weasel just talk!?"

You walk around the building to where you heard the voice, and see a fascinated citizen at the side of the road studying a weasel standing on some crates, apparently a completely different weasel than the one who delivers your missions.

Intrigued, you get closer for a better look, as do a few other bystanders.

"Go on little buddy, say somethin'!" The fascinated citizen encourages the furry critter.
   The weasel standing on the crates seems to clear it's throat, before proceeding to squeak a few times typical of a weasel.
   "N-no, I-I mean in people-tongue!..."
   The weasel looks a bit confused for a moment, as the bystanders start getting impatient.

"What is this shite!? You went n' had yaself a few too many of those wacky mushrooms, didn'tcha?"
   "N-No! It was talkin' to me just now, I swear!" The fascinated and now slightly annoyed citizen turns again to the weasel. "C'mon damnit say somethin'!!!"
   Again, the weasel looks confused, and soon begins licking itself.

The bystanders sigh and start to take off, scoffing at the fascinated citizen, who now looks visibly agitated.

"Wait! You guys have to believe me!"
   He looks around and sees you standing nearby.
   "Y-You! Old Granny Jenkins! You believe me, don't you!?" The fascinated citizen eagerly approaches you, pointing at the weasel with fervent accusation. "That weasel right there is a talkin' weasel!!"
   "Err..." You glance over at the seemingly ordinary weasel, unsure of what to make of the situation.

Ear teeth

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 07, 2019, 07:29:02 am »

Before we can say anything the weasel climbs onto the man's back and it seams to do something that looks like its talking to his ear which causes him to say "Oh god, I've got to go." and he runs off before we can figure out what just happened.

MeimieFan88

• Bay Watcher
  • owoing around~
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 18, 2019, 07:34:53 pm »

((No images for this update. Might do this more often, if you guys don't mind~))

Before you can say anything the weasel climbs onto the man's back and it seems to do something that looks like its talking to his ear which causes him to say "Oh god, I've got to go." and he runs off before you can figure out what just happened.

As he is running off, he bumps into a tall scary looking dude with green hair and a green beard, none other than the notorious politician and your assassination target, Kybar Ecostone.

"Watch where you're goin' ya mook!" Kybar screams at the impassioned citizen, who completely ignores the daunting politician as he focusedly scrambles toward wherever he is going, the weasel still on his back.

"This city's becoming a lawless playground for ruffians!" Kybar complains loudly to his entourage of advisors and bodyguards. "I believe it's due time for some extreme political measures..."

He looks around with his typical expression of unsubdued craze, flicking an eyebrow every now and then at the sight of seemingly nothing in particular. Some of the nearby citizens glance at him, whispering amongst one another but none yet daring to speak up for fear of accidentally provoking the politician known for his erratic behaviors.

Meanwhile, at the corner of your eye you spot the rooftop rogue from earlier, looking straight at you from atop a nearby roof. A letter soon flutters to the ground, and the shadowy figure again disappears.

Slightly irked by the mystery rogue's passive-aggressiveness, you hesitantly pick up the letter and read it...

"Alas, it is time to prove your allegiance, wolf! The politician Kybar Ecostone must be elected this term, and his enemies decimated to the ground! You shall ensure that this happens, by eliminating the competing politicians and ensuring that Mr. Ecostone safely gets into office. Should anything other than this exactly happen... things will not go so favorably for you.

We'll be watching.

P.S. any news on those tin-foil underwear? Let me know okay."

Well, that's a bit of a problem. Your employers want you to eliminate the politician, but this new threat is intent on ensuring his political success, and wants you to take out his competition instead. What to do...

> Optional: Who are Kybar Ecostone's political opponents this term?

Ear teeth
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22