Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: LISA the Dodgeful  (Read 5772 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Players! - LISA the Dodgeful
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 03:34:17 am »

Is there another spot?
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LISA the Dodgeful
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 09:20:45 am »

Oh yeah, I should figured out how to change that. No, we're not looking or any other people! However, that's all really dependent on whether two of the first few who responded submit their character sheets! But for now, I'll have to say no, sorry! ((don't worry, I'll find a way to squeeze you in if I can handle it later on, just keep watching))

Also! Gonna add a pair of extra mechanics! technically not essential ones, but they'll be for skills and special techniques (you'll have the capabilities of declaring your own unique techniques that level up and grant you weird psychic/supernatural attributes over time(within the realm of reason), as well as party-switching mechanics!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: LISA the Dodgeful
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 12:01:57 pm »

Man I really love the Lisa game sucks I saw this 2 late oh well posting to watch then lol

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2018, 10:14:22 am »

There'll be more chances! I'm eager to get this going, but I'm waiting on two other stragglers.. would you guys in be in favor of me skipping and including them in later, or should we still wait?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2018, 10:19:06 am »

I would like anything to start earlier, but give a warning by PM to any stragglers before actually starting.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20:29 am »

Name: Djibril aka "The Large Lion"

Personality: Djibril is a very proud and confident man. He is very stubborn and reluctant to accept help or even advice from others and prefers to resolve problems in his own way, which often means hitting the cause of the problem until it stops being a problem. He will try to show off his strength at any given occasion to do so.

Body Type/Physical Appearance: An obese black man with medium-length dreadlocks. He wears sunshades, a pinkish hawaiian shirt (which he can't button all the way) and sweatpants.

Fighting Style: Sumotori

Weapons and/or Important Items (Optional: Applies to weapons that might come with your fighting style and/or sentimental items specific to your character's history.):

Bio/History (Optional): Born in America, Djibril always loved eating. Because of this, he quickly grew fat and was often shunned by his peers. This lead him to become violent and very self-reliant. But everything changed when he visited Japan and discovered that fat people like him had a chance to shine there in the art of sumo. Taking on the name of "The Large Lion", he became a Sumo. However, failing to win any tournament and low on money he eventually had to come back to America. Since the White Flash, he wanders Olathe, beating any "criminals" he comes upon with his sumo skills (which really come down to not feeling hits because of being fat and body slamming enemies).

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2018, 12:49:32 pm »

Name: Stevens

Personality: He's mostly calm and chilled, with a crazy side, and gets serious when its needed

Body Type/Physical Appearance: short yet muscular man, who's bald and has a long beard

Fighting Style: Hand-to-hand combat

Weapons and/or Important Items (Optional: Applies to weapons that might come with your fighting style and/or sentimental items specific to your character's history.): Improvised Weapons, from using his fists to hitting people with a chair
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2018, 01:51:19 pm »

Personality: He's mostly calm and chilled, with a crazy side, and gets serious when its needed

Body Type/Physical Appearance: short yet muscular man, who's bald and has a long beard

Weapons and/or Important Items (Optional: Applies to weapons that might come with your fighting style and/or sentimental items specific to your character's history.): Improvised Weapons, from using his fists to hitting people with a chair
Thanks for posting your character! Not to be a stickler though, but your character is kiiiiinda basically Brad here. We can start soon though, and that shouldn't really be a big problem!

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2018, 02:26:43 pm »

Thanks for posting your character! Not to be a stickler though, but your character is kiiiiinda basically Brad here. We can start soon though, and that shouldn't really be a big problem!
Bald? Beard? Crazy side? Hand to Hand combat? It's literally just Brad. Not that that's a bad thing, it could be interesting.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2018, 02:54:39 pm »

"You can never be fully prepared for the inevitable, son. Don't get ahead of yourself."
"...who ever said I was worried about that?"

ROUND 1

"Any sign of them?"
"Not recently. There's scouts checkin' the area for miles. We're good for now."
"Safe. Keep an eye on those prisoners down there. Don't want any extra trouble messin' us up."
"Don't worry, dude. The weeaboo with the sword gave me a hard time though."
"....the what?"
"Oh, it's like... people who like Japan and an-"
"Fuckin'.. never mind, I don't really care. Just make sure you do your job. We've got suspicions that they're Leichner's cronies... if it comes down to that being the case, we go through with our jobs as usual, alright, and pretend no one ever saw us capture them, alright?"
"Hey man, I wasn't there for it. Like you said- I'm just doin' my job."
"....whatever."

You awaken to the noise of commotion happening just above you. Your body is cramped, drenched in 2-inch deep water, and covered in a few wounds from some previous skirmish, it seems. It stinks, and the sound of trickling water left running serves as ambiance for the dirty place. You slowly pick yourself up out of your slumber, shifting about the debris and grime that covers the floor. Dim light shines on you from above- as it would appear, you're stuck down in some hole; located in what appears to be some dank, sewers area. It also appears to be that the enemies had gotten the best of you in some kind of battle. Your objective is cloudy- you can't remember what you'd planned beforehand, what you were doing.. or where you were going, but all you know now is that you, and the supposed companions around you are eager to get out.

The hole is narrow, trailing up vertically. There's a short little tunnel leading somewhere else down where you are, but it's been barricaded and fortified by cinder blocks and nailed up wood. What a bang-up job the carpenter who managed this did. You've been stripped of your weapons, but fortunately, not your clothes. You wouldn't want to see any of these shmucks in the nude. The bricks surrounding you look like they might have enough space for some proper footing, if needed..

What shall you do?

((And heeeeeere we start! For organization, OOC posts should be typed with double parentheses. If there are any other questions, concerns, or ideas/requests, please, don't be afraid to let me know!))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:56:15 pm by Sumiwrecko »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 03:50:48 pm »

TNT unsuccessfully tries to remove some of the grime from his burnt and torn cloak. He adjust his mask a little bit and then examines the walls for cracks. As he searches his possessions, he notices they took his explosives.

"Shit."

I sure hope they didn't search well enough...

Make sure to confirm the emergency dynamite is still concealed there. You know, up there. In the back hole.

DynasticMutt

• Bay Watcher
  • This picture took hours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 09:56:58 pm »

Dirty Don wipes his brow, smearing filth onto his face. He blinks absentmindedly, before checking the rest of his clothing.

"Damn those unsportsmanlike men. I hope they left me a good bone breaker...

Dirty Don eyes the rest of the gang

What're we going to do now, Gents?"

Look for a long bludgeon, like my bat or a pipe.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2018, 12:33:43 am »

Bald? Beard? Crazy side? Hand to Hand combat? It's literally just Brad. Not that that's a bad thing, it could be interesting.

((There's a bit more to Brad than that, I'd think.))

"Criminy! This sort of thing happens far too often for my liking," says Father Sharkowski as he rubs his head before noticing the others. "Ah! I see fellow travelers are here as well, what a welcome change!"

He clears his throat as everyone gets up and remotely decent.

"So, have you heard the good news?"

See if I have the Good Book on hand. Consult it for inspiration if I do.

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 02:56:08 am »

After struggling for quite a bit, Djibril finally manages to get up and is visibly winded from the effort.

"Hufff... Aww hell naw ! Puff... Ain't no... Huff... way I'm staying down... Puff... here any longer !" he says to noone in particular.

He then pauses to regain his composure, and then turns towards the barricade.

"Move out the way, I'm gonna clear this in no time !"

Rush into the barricade head on.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2018, 04:21:46 am »

((Also to make one thing clear, i didn't actually mean to make Brad))
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4