Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: LISA the Dodgeful  (Read 5761 times)

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
LISA the Dodgeful
« on: March 10, 2018, 06:43:19 pm »

In this world of men and misguided souls, there are no happy endings. Watch your back at every corner, and watch what's ahead of you with precision. It's a battlefield out there.

Spoiler: What is this? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: How will this work? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Character Sheet(beta) (click to show/hide)

CURRENT CHARACTERS:
Spoiler: randomgenericusername (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: DynasticMutt (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Harry Baldman (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fniff (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Legendary Marksdorf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: PaPaj (click to show/hide)

At its current state, I'm still working on fixing up the mechanics and the character sheet to properly make things work! As of now, I'm just looking for people who'd just be interested in trying RTD in a setting like this! Prepare for edits on this soon! This is my first time doing something of this magnitude, so don't be afraid to correct me if it looks like I'm doing something wrong!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2018, 03:57:12 pm by Sumiwrecko »

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Players! - LISA the Dodgeful
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 07:21:21 pm »

I am interested
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 07:52:28 pm »

Very interested. I hope throwing dynamite around counts as a martial style.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 08:12:10 pm »

Hey, as long as it works! Thanks for deciding to check it out, too!!

Legendary Marksdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Praying for Nakéen to stay this time (copium)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 06:42:03 am »

Color me interested, I loved Lisa the Painful so this seems right up my alley.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2018, 10:38:31 am »

Shit, I'll sign up.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:41 am »

Awesome! Really appreciate it! I'll try to make it worth while! If you guys don't mind, just fill out that makeshift character sheet provided, so I can start organizing things a bit better, it'd be greatly appreciated! All we might need is one more person...
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:21:46 am by Sumiwrecko »

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2018, 02:28:47 pm »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Edited some stuff.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:04:35 pm by randomgenericusername »
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

DynasticMutt

• Bay Watcher
  • This picture took hours.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2018, 06:46:42 pm »

Oh! Any more room to sign up? First time I've ever seen a Lisa themed anything on a forum, honestly...
Spoiler: character sheet (click to show/hide)

Is this alright?

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 07:35:02 pm »

Thanks for joining me here! And that's perfectly fine! Just keep in mind- even though LISA is a bit loose and all of this is acceptable, remember to keep actions within the realm of reason! Trying to do something outlandishly impossibly might just result in backfire! But, for the most part, I'll just close it right here for now! We can wait for characters to be posted!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 10:42:57 am »

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2018, 11:53:11 am »

Name: Buck “Aroo” James
Personality: Always willing to help someone in need, regardless of context!
Body Type/Physical Appearance: Thin and scrappy, dark skin, light brown mini-fro, trans man but passes (except for high voice, to his irritation)
Fighting Style: Spearfighter (stabs, jabs, and choking people out with the shaft)
Weapons and/or Important Items (Optional: Applies to weapons that might come with your fighting style and/or sentimental items specific to your character's history.): Spear (rusty kitchen knife attached to blue janitor’s mop via duct tape), bright yellow Wally-brand Chief Custodial Officer uniform (stained with blood, dirt, and worse), red and black testerone pills (running dangerously low)

Inspired by this.

Sumiwrecko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:04 pm »

Haha, radical! I'm loving all of these! Fniff, you might be a bit late, but not exactly ! If anything, I can squeeze you in and handle 6 people or so! Whether I can do so just kinda depends on if the last two can get their applications in as well! Either way, don't fret about it!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2018, 07:24:03 pm »

Yes, I just realized I was a little late. Thanks for being a pal

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2018, 01:25:18 am »

Name: Wang

Personality: Wang is a young ninja who follows a strict code of honour. Tenets include a vow of celibacy (but not abstinence), the forbidding of the use of drugs (including pharmaceuticals), and a fast that allows him to only eat fast food. Plus there's the usual fight honorably in battle, death before dishonour, chivalric oath, blah blah blah...

Body Type/Physical Appearance:
Short and Thin. Always wears a ninja suit so nobody really knows what else is underneath

Fighting Style: Wang knows the martial art of ninjitsu, but his code of honour prevents him from engaging in the types of dirty tricks most ninja are known for. He cannot perform stealth, instead choosing to loudly proclaim his intentions and attacks to give the enemy ample time to react. Amusingly, most enemies assume that there is a sort of mind game behind these callouts resulting in them being caught off-guard when Wang does exactly what he said he was going to do down to the last detail. In many cases, this accidental Yomi ends up being more effective than actual stealth.

Weapons and/or Important Items: Shashka (insists it's a katana), Shurikens

Bio/History: Long ago, Wang was an american named Robert Doyle who was fascinated with the world of Japan due to his experiences with the internet. After his parents died, he used his inheritance to travel to glorious Nippon and follow his dream of becoming a ninja. He bought a sword KATANA!!, legally changed his name, and found someone who would teach him ninjitsu. Even with his parent's money though, he couldn't afford to complete his training and was eventually deported back to his home country after attempting to rob someone. Upon returning to America, Wang moved in with his grandma and completed the rest of his training online by briefly skimming notes on the internet.

You should probably change the title if you don't want anymore players. Made a sheet anyway though.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 01:31:33 am by heydude6 »
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4