Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Some magic RTD-potato spy simulator. 5/infinity people, cool  (Read 5127 times)

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Some magic RTD
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2018, 04:53:09 pm »

I mean it's a potato it's not sentient right?

Or is it?

What have I created??
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 04:56:07 pm by wertyzerty »

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2018, 06:12:26 pm »

Anyone didn’t do an action?
If so, please do.
Turn Two
Jim was having a bad day. It started like any other. Alarm. Wake. Work. But today it was different. He was making his way home, after work. A man had stopped him. He looked at the man. The man asked him the way to some person named “Finbar Wong”. He knew this guy. A neighborhood weirdo, he made a living tattooing people. So he pointed it out to him. “He lives at the end of the street, in a tattoo emporium.”
“Thank you.”he replied.
Jim walked to the the end of the street, then stared blankly. What had he forgotten? Where? And that’s when the train hit him.
He was now lying in a ditch. Dying. He was dying. He could feel the broken ribs, digging into his chest, and he could see a bone. Open fracture. He almost laughed, but that hurt too much.
Today was a bad day.
It was long, too. He wasn’t going anywhere, apparently. Was he dead already? Was this going to be his eternity, a corpse in a ditch? He thought this wasn’t to be. He tried to get up. Looked at his ribs. They were fixed! Did god save him? Probably not. He stood. He was going to have so much fun. He was invincible. He laughed. A harsh, scaring, laugh. He should name himself.

Maybe Tesseract.

Carve symbols into my potato giving it memory and movement and tell it to search for Tesseract.
3(+3)You carve some symbols into you potato, giving it memory and movement. For good measure, you also give it sight. You tell it to search for Tesseract, but a few hours later it has nothing to show. You’re probably too far away from Tesseract.
Stout will position himself where he belongs, to the left and slightly behind the grand mage and then bellow the following: "Harken, sir Garth! This manner is of utmost importance! Wanna make a potato spy?"
4(+0)
You ask Garth to make a potato spy, and he carvs a few symbols of mobility, sight and memory.
Ok
Ask around for who is Tesseract and on the description of him
Nobody knows who Tesseract is. He doesn’t seem to exist. Yet.
I’ll just ignore anything that suspects Wong, as he is a trusted source.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2018, 08:20:39 pm »

((What about my action?))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2018, 09:59:34 pm »

NRDL, go investigate Tesseract or train your skills or something. Unless you REALLY want to spy on Finbar.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2018, 08:57:38 am »

Look around and try and find that Tesseract guy.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2018, 09:08:34 am »

Stay near Wong House looking for anything suspicious.
I will accept help from a potato.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2018, 11:19:26 am »

NRDL, go investigate Tesseract or train your skills or something. Unless you REALLY want to spy on Finbar.

((Yep, definitely want to do that.))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2018, 01:25:03 pm »

Direct my potato to the nearest spy equipment cabinet and send it on a mission to find Tesseract.

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 08:43:40 am »

Mass produce potato spies by buying tons of them.

Leodanny

• Bay Watcher
  • Ah
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2018, 09:34:59 am »

Turn Three
Jimmy woke up. Suddenly, he remembered what had happened yesterday. Or was it? A thought popped into his head, unbidden. “Use the force, Luke” he smiled. But he tried anyway. He focused on the paperclip on his desk, and pushed. It fell. He stared at his hand, and wondered what the hell just happened. Apparently, he had telekinesis.

Mass produce potato spies by buying tons of them.
3(+3) you buy so many potatoes, that you then have no more room to store them. Whoops! You carve 30 or so with symbols, cutting your finger a few times in the process. +3 XP, - 1 dexterity. You should get that bandaged. + 30 potato spies.
Direct my potato to the nearest spy equipment cabinet and send it on a mission to find Tesseract.
3(+0(mental))you try to do so, but it has apparently lost the ability to move. Maybe it has run out of energy. Anyway, you’re gonna have to carve some more symbols in, or ask Garth for help.
Stay near Wong House looking for anything suspicious.
I will accept help from a potato.
You do so.
Look around and try and find that Tesseract guy.
You look around in a 2 mile radius, but find nothing. Look in the mortal cities, maybe.
Volunteer for mission, head to Finbar Wong's address. STEALTHILY Stake out the area.
You meet up with Miles, then you stealthily stake out the area. Nothing presents itself.

please include character sheets with action. Okay thanks bye

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2018, 09:50:43 am »

If anyone wants my potato I give it
[b]Steal (kidnap) a few potato detectivs and spread them in the house,shapeshift to a furniture and sit in the house[/b]
If I can I change my action to
Order a bunch of potatoes to hide in the house
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 10:01:51 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2018, 10:58:51 am »

Go search for clues as to where this Tesseract fellow is.

GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2018, 02:00:32 am »

Search around in one of the mortal cities.

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wertyzerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Some magic RTD-potato spy simulator.
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2018, 05:54:52 pm »

Post my army of potatoes all over the world, and tell them to look for Tesseract

Secheral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Some magic RTD-potato spy simulator.
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2018, 12:07:09 am »

Find Tesseract myself.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4