Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 3, Design)  (Read 11486 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 4 Production)
« Reply #135 on: May 22, 2018, 02:49:29 pm »

Quote from: VoteBox
Skyship: (3) SC, DarkWarlock, TamerVirus
Thalassic Veloci (2) Glass, Dark Warlock
Foundry of the Crusade: (1) Helmacon
Battlesharks: (2) Rockeater, Detoxicated
[/quote]
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 22, 2018, 02:55:09 pm »

...what are the battlesharks, and if you want water-capable units, why are you splitting the vote so that we get air units?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 22, 2018, 02:57:55 pm »

Air unit is more versatile
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Madman198237

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2018, 02:58:16 pm »

Skyship: (3) SC, DarkWarlock, TamerVirus
Thalassic Veloci (3) Glass, Dark Warlock, Madman
[/quote]
We shall make the highest quality of quality quantities of soldiers with quantities of quality.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2018, 03:02:40 pm »

Skyship: (2) DarkWarlock, TamerVirus
Thalassic Veloci (4) Glass, Dark Warlock, Madman, SC
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:09:46 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2018, 03:02:51 pm »

We have air units. Resurrectionists have wings.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2018, 03:07:39 pm »

We have air units. Resurrectionists have wings.
Still support a bigger air platform then water one in the beggining

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2018, 03:08:55 pm »

Are you okay with this vote ratio?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2018, 03:10:00 pm »

Yes.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 2, Design Phase 2)
« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2018, 05:37:35 pm »

Thalassic Veloci
The current flesh automaton raptors are developed and effective warriors but now a new breed for a life of aquatic life is now in need of development, we revise the Veloci with several new features such as central dorsal fins and fins around the arms, that allows for more momentum and direction with swimming in an aquatic realm, as well as webbed talons and hands for improved turning ability in the water. One last feature is of their multicolored feathered being replaced with hardened mithril scales that have a dark navy blue embodied to them, that gives them a source of protection and camouflage in the watery depths.

The heightened changes to them have made them even larger to about 10 ft in length, and have developed effective new senses as referred as active electrical fields to the flesh automaton raptors, as they are effective hunter-killer seekers in the water, as well as the muscle in the seas. They still keep their muscular or “swole” appearance to the marine raptors. A final note is that their still flesh automatons and lack a need for a source of oxygen, they are the legion of the sea

Normal, 1

Rationale: Minor edits, added electrical sensing, added natural armor.

1: The design suffers multiple flaws or a single larger flaw.

The initial stage of the design is spent on the electrical sense, a new development that the gods spend much time debating over. The advancement is successful, though, and is added quickly into the new edition of the flesh golems. They will be able to sense the natural electrical fields of larger life-forms (not much smaller than a cherub) out to approximately 200 feet. A quick pass through the golem-stretcher brings the prototypes up to the desired ten feet, and muscles is redistributed about to result in more effective swimming. The residual wings are converted into swimming fins, and the maneuvering fins are merged onto the correct points.

There’s only one catch, and it’s with the natural armor. Turning the coat of feathers into a coat of Mithril scales goes smoothly at first, up to the swim test. Mithril may be light, and the coat of natural armor certainly adds protection against cutting and piercing weapons, but the golems are coated in scales from head to foot. This makes for a lot of weight, and the golems swim only somewhat faster than a normal Veloci would. They are, however, much more capable underwater and more maneuverable.

Challenge

Pick a name for your god (or be nameless, your pick) and describe your domain! Also anything else about your god. Let's build a Pantheon!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 07:12:53 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods Race Rebirth: Light (Turn 2, Design Phase 2)
« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2018, 05:50:41 pm »

Acter, god of Improvement and champion of mortals. Of course.
I believe you guys all know who I am.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 25, 2018, 06:01:03 pm »

Alba, Goddess of light, respect and good manners.

Though I feel our boss should be called the Infinite One, god of all things that were, are and will be

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 25, 2018, 07:14:21 pm »

To clarify the veloci you just made were a design.

It would be a revision if you were changing the actual veloci to be aquatic. And would effect the entire existing legions (unless specified otherwise.) It would also change any future produced veloci.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 25, 2018, 08:27:39 pm »

Greeting and Well Met!, I am the fellow God referred to his muscular appearance and favoritism of Swoleness, my designs and goals all have a singular purpose of more than just strength but power, as whoever hold the power of all gets to determined it’s fate. When I decide to create mortals and creatures, before I decide their purpose I need them to make sure they benefit the world. Before adding some Barbells and Exercize Bemches in the world, I give mortals the values and respect needed for them to do what they must do, while adding openness of mind, as even I am not Omniscient as a God and even mortals have a possibility of outplaying in creativity. I am the god of Strength and Power

I am known as “Dudebro” too many, and I am a yellowish appearance of a angelic entity, the only thing that are noticeable are my jacked arms and slim divine lean legs, which have so much mass of skeletal muscle to them, that it makes me look not even normal any more almost like an abomination, filled with red muscle to the max, as my angelic facial features are trimmed and have even expansive skeletal muscle in every areas of my physical embodiment. My main things that I serve in my realm, are protein shakes filled with the brim with protein powder, and shakes. All mortals who can’t eat or devour these food sources have perished in my Realm of power, and there is even a culinary school and food formatting among the Swolians of my realm dedicated to Protein Shakes. While the second guild is dedicated to building as much lean or thicc muscle mass as possible as a way of adherence to myself. I will have the Light establish superiority of all the Realms, so that we have the power over all things, and make sure they have a right purpose, not be used for depravity or torture like the Darkness

Also here’s a design

Quote from: Gauntlets of Swoleness
Divinely-imbued arcane Gauntlets made out of pure mithril given the power of runes from the Gods of Light, to double the wielder’s strength, which may be used for many purposes from kinetic striking force to carrying capacity, the only side-effect is that it may make the skeletal muscle nerves be more showing on a creature. The second goal of this creation is a priority on its cheapness, a artifact for an entire army that is even more powerful than before.

Also the Gauntlets could be made with our Thevryn smiths with their fine hands for magical production
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 08:35:17 pm by Shadowclaw777 »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 25, 2018, 09:20:41 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13